Will he be supportive of my singing?

kailaniatsea

Will he be supportive of my singing pursuits? [edited with uploaded attachment]

Hello. I would like someone's insights on an e-pal/potential love interest. Over the last few weeks I have been retraining myself on how to sing properly. I will post my first singing video sometime in the month of July on social media.

Although he isn't what I call an important person in my life, his support of something that I love so much would mean a lot to me. It would show me that he cares about me in a way that goes beyond the material, e.g. looks, what I can potentially offer him as a woman and the like. This singing project encompasses a lot in my own artistic journey. I am at a stage in life where I demand true support and not be a void in someone's life to fill momentarily.

I hope someone understands where I am getting at with this. Please help.

My insights are as follows:

Mars (my significator) and Venus (his significator) apply to a trine in 12 weeks in my 9th house. He is a foreigner and lives abroad BTW. But I noticed that neither Venus and Mars meet each other well (becomes Mars in Cancer and Venus in Scorpio). Perhaps this could suggest a possessive streak in him should we meet (Scorpio disposed in the 9th house). That and he may not appreciate my strong emotions (Cancer disposed) or that his love may be my downfall. But I will speculate that our different religious beliefs may not align (9th house).

The moon is in the 5th house, the home of creativity. So my question is validated. Moon trines Fortuna in about 3 months from 5th to 9th. Could this mean that we finally meet in that time frame? The moon seems to "rescue" (Pisces needs to be rescued) what otherwise br a hopeless relationship. I am unfamiliar with Varuna, but it's conjunct Fortuna. It seems like my music acts as a spiritual conduit for him (9th house) and that changes things.

Saturn, co-ruler of the 4th (the end matter) is retrograde and afflicted in the 2nd house. This seems to suggest that he won't be able to endorse me or connect me in a way that will lead to concrete opportunities. Uranus (for those who practice modern astrology) is partially afflicted (Uranus in a separating square to Pluto. However, it is in a Yod with Mercury and Mars. This suggests an adjustment on his part (6th house), his way of thinking (Mercury) and course of action (Mars Rx). However, the houses implicated are the 6th, 8th and 1st. Those houses except the first are not happy and are associated with dis-ease if I am not mistaken. Every time I get the 8th house it makes me uneasy because there is something hidden or dead (metaphorically speaking).

He admire what I do (Venus) which is sweet. However, Venus makes a sextile to Jupiter and NN on the cusp (intercepted) of my 11th house of friends and support of aims. However, he doesn't receive Jupiter (ruler of 5th and and 2nd). well. But Jupiter (ruler of 2nd and 5th house, an appraisal maybe?) receives him (Venus) him. Perhaps he may not appreciate my taste in music (Venus in Cancer becomes Virgo due to Jupiter and Virgo is discriminating), but may still an ally (Jupiter on the cusp of the 11th) and friend.

What do you all think? Thank you! :)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_1230_supportive_of_singing_hr.69845.5245.jpg
    astro_2gw_1230_supportive_of_singing_hr.69845.5245.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Bunraku

Re: Will he be supportive of my singing pursuits? [edited with chart picture included

Chart expired. Try saving the chart image and uploading it here.

Bunraku

Astro. Com doesn't save charts, only the data to create them. That means the url and the image dissappear after a short while

kailaniatsea

I just wanted to let everyone know that I uploaded the attachment successfully and if someone could provide me with their insights that would be great! Thanks! :)