Could I make a living singing?

Jupiter Rocks

Hi all

Querent gave up singing over five years ago and took up a regular job. However after doing an impromtu performance and receiving a standing ovation she is wondering whether she should take it up again. Her actual question is 'If I left my job and pursued singing again could I make a good
living from it and from my creative pursuits?' (Her other creative pursuits are artistic).

6 July 2009
London - 11.35pm BST - Asc 15 deg Pisces

The Querent is ruled by Jupiter which is intercepted in the 12th house and is retrograde so is weakened here - being retro possibly shows her returning to something. Her creative pursuits would be ruled by the 5th house and the Moon. Both Jupiter and the Moon are ruled by Saturn which also rules the 11th house of hopes and wishes or the pay from her job. Moon is conjunct the 11th house cusp. The Moon is relatively dignified - would this suggest her talent at all? Although Jupiter is in Moon's fall. Her creativeness doesn't like her...? I'm not sure how to read this. Aspect wise, Moon trines the PoF and Saturn (job's money or her hopes and wishes) and then goes on to conjunct Jupiter. Would you take this as being yes?

All help greatly appreciated - many thanks.

JR

Attachments

• Singing.gif
    Singing.gif
    28.5 KB · Views: 26