Champions Leaugue 2006- finale

fensi88

Here is the chart:

First, we must determine "who is who", because match is on neutral stadium. Ruler of the ASC is Ma at 19Can49. I think this is Arsenal, Sco Ma is associated with dark red, Can is associated with white, that are the colours of sports gear for Arsenal.

Ruler of DSC is Ve at 16Ar23. Ve is associated with blue color, Ar with red color, and that are the colors of Barcelona.

So, ruler of Arsenal is Ma.
Ruler of Barcelona is Ve.

Ve is peregrine (without power) and in detriment - Mars sign.
Mars is in fall but in own triplicity. Planet strenght for Ve=2 for Ma=10!

Ma is in 8H in conjuct with fix star Castor. It's nature is unfortunate. Do not know how to explain this. Some injures?

In 7H, house which represents Barselona, we have two planets Me and Su(main dispositor of Ve), both peregrine in conjuct with fix star Algol, which is "evil one". So, these planets do not support Barcelona.

From all above, it is not quite clear, but it seams that Arsenal has priority over Barcelona.

To be sure, we have some another methods to see if this is true.

Transit Moon (on match day) will be in square with natal Moon of Rajkard, coach of Barcelona. That means he will not be happy, Barcelona will loose.

Transit Moon will conjuct Wenger's (coach of Arsenal) natal Ju, this is a sign of good fortune.

By Chinese astrology, Arsenal is founded in year of "dog". (1 Dec,1886). This year, 2006 is year of "dog" and it is very important and supporting for all that are born in one of "dog" years.

Barcelona is founded 29.Nov.1899 in year of "pig", and for "pig", year of "dog" is very frustrating year.

I think Arsenal will be winner. Does someone means different?

aquirata

Interesting analysis, Goca!

I use a different approach, somewhat similar to what's described on your website. The chart is set to the kick-off at the place of the match. Favourite is assigned the Asc and underdog the Des, but the rules are not horary. I simply look at the 'health' (cosmic state) of each significator and other points such as the Moon, Part of Fortune, etc.

In this particular case, Barcelona is the favourite and belongs to the Scorpio Asc, Arsenal the underdog and Taurus Des. If we use modern rulers, Barcelona is represented by Pluto, Arsenal by Venus. The former is much stronger by aspects received. Further support for Barcelona is provided by 5th house ruler Mars, even stronger than Pluto. However, Part of Fortune is badly aspected and her antiscion is in the 7th house. These factors seem to balance out, so the game looks drawish to me.

If we take a look at 2 hours down the road (i.e. in extension time, presuming a draw for the first 90 minutes), we see that the Asc and Des rulers change to Jupiter and Mercury, respectively, and that the latter is much the stronger. Fortunately for Barcelona, however, Fortuna increases in strength dramatically, which tips the scales in their favour.

Looking separately at the second half (1 hour after kick-off) when the Asc-Des angle just makes the transition to Sag-Gem: Mercury is very strong and the antiscion of Fortuna still weak in the 7th, definitely favouring Arsenal.

All in all, it looks to me that a drawn first half is indicated, after which Arsenal may get the upper hand. However, if they fail to realise their chances during normal time, Barcelona will win in overtime or on penalty kicks (whatever the rules are).

Cheers,
Peter

fensi88

Hello Peter!
This is for the first time that I see separate prediction for first and second half of match, so your analysis is very interesting to me, too! I can not wait to see match!

aquirata

Hi Goca,
Me too, I can't wait to see how this pans out in the actual match. In theory, one should be able to predict right down to the minute provided one draws up a chart for every minute. So the 1st half - 2nd half charts should work, too.
Peter

aquirata

Goca,

I haven't researched the timings of the goals, but would suspect they'd be lined up with transits to natal charts of players or coaches. Will look at this in due course, too.

fensi88

I found one article on web (unfortunately in Serbian) in which author suggest to count the number of degrees from ASC or from 1st planet from ASC for home team(regardles house), or from DSC or first planet from DSC for visiting team , in counterclock wise direction and whenever you hit some another planet or house cusp it is possible time for score. Author said houses from 1-7 are for home team, anothers are for visiting team. I check this out and get better result for first half of match (almost exactly!) but for secound half I have evasion for about 6-9 min although I count pause + add time.

fensi88

This is example:
data:4 Apr. 2004, Belgrade, 20e29, 44n48 gmt+2, 17h

http://www.geocities.com/astrosport88/Parsar4.jpg

match finished with 1:0, goal scored in 60min.

If we start to count from Moon (first planet from ASC) first we arrive to 2nd house cusp and that si about 12 degrees (12min), first possible time for goal, and then go to 3rd house cusp that is 39 degrees, second possible time for goal, then arrive to 4house cusp that is 76 degree(min), from 4 Lib to 20 Sag = 76 degrees. Goal scored in 60min, that means 45 first half + 15 pause +1 add time. That's it.

aquirata

OK, I see what you're doing - thanks for posting. My first feeling is that this seems like coincidence. There are several problems with the method:

1. The cusps advance 1 degree every 4 minutes on the average. Why would 1 degree = 1 minute?
2. Moving the first planet below the horizon to the cusps are purely symbolic, no actual connection to the sky exists.
3. The method calls for moving the Asc OR the first planet below PLUS allows for goals on every cusp (scoring is not required on every connection, just a possibility). This will get you close to any scoring pattern with a bit of an allowance.

If we actually take a look at what happens in the sky when the goal was scored, we will get a better indication in my opinion. The goal occurred at approximately 6:15 pm. Advance the chart for that time and notice that (using Placidus cusps):

1. Moon is conjunct Asc (exact)
2. Jupiter is conjunct 12th cusp (exact)
3. Saturn is on MC (almost perfect)
4. Mercury is conjunct 8th cusp (almost perfect)

Why are these connections important? Because Moon is general indicator for public mood, Jupiter is ruler of IC and Des, Mercury is ruler of Asc and MC, and Saturn is ruler of the 5th house (sporting events) - all in the original event chart. You can be sure that something significant will happen at around 6:15 pm, affecting the public, the two teams and the result. Most likely a goal. And this is the first and last time these significators cross angles or cusps, hence the final result.

You will no doubt ask now whether it's possible to tell who scores that goal? My guess from the above is that:

1. The public is rising
2. The underdog is buried
3. The game unfolds the right way (top)
4. The favourite is dead

That's 3-1 in favour of the favourite, so my guess is that Partizan was the favourite team. Am I right?

aquirata

OK, I see what you're doing - thanks for posting. My first feeling is that this seems like coincidence. There are several problems with the method:

1. The cusps advance 1 degree every 4 minutes on the average. Why would 1 degree = 1 minute?
2. Moving the first planet below the horizon to the cusps are purely symbolic, no actual connection to the sky exists.
3. The method calls for moving the Asc OR the first planet below PLUS allows for goals on every cusp (scoring is not required on every connection, just a possibility). This will get you close to any scoring pattern with a bit of an allowance.

If we actually take a look at what happens in the sky when the goal was scored, we will get a better indication in my opinion. The goal occurred at approximately 6:15 pm. Advance the chart for that time and notice that (using Placidus cusps):

1. Moon is conjunct Asc (exact)
2. Jupiter is conjunct 12th cusp (exact)
3. Saturn is on MC (almost perfect)
4. Mercury is conjunct 8th cusp (almost perfect)

Why are these connections important? Because Moon is general indicator for public mood, Jupiter is ruler of IC and Des, Mercury is ruler of Asc and MC, and Saturn is ruler of the 5th house (sporting events) - all in the original event chart. You can be sure that something significant will happen at around 6:15 pm, affecting the public, the two teams and the result. Most likely a goal. And this is the first and last time these significators cross angles or cusps, hence the final result.

You will no doubt ask now whether it's possible to tell who scores that goal? My guess from the above is that:

1. The public is rising
2. The underdog is buried
3. The game unfolds the right way (top)
4. The favourite is dead

That's 3-1 in favour of the favourite, so my guess is that Partizan was the favourite team. Am I right?

fensi88

Excellent analysis! Yes, Partizan was favourite team!
The most hard part is how to spot that moment in advance? But after some research maybe I will "cahch" the pattern.

aquirata

The only way is to analyze past games so after a while you notice the same pattern emerging. Obviously it's a lot more difficult to see this ahead of time, but with hard work nothing is impossible.

fensi88

Peter, your analysis of time when goal scored, inspire me to enquire this fenomena. So I worked on it for this finale match of Champions Leaugue 2006- finale. I look when rulers of angles change houses and when axis ASC/DSC or MC/IC change signs. So I come to this result:
Goals will be scored at 31min, 40min, 51min of match (not real time) and if it will be overtime at near the end of it! If this will be OK I will explain how I came to this result.

fensi88

Goals will be scored at 31min, 40min, 51min of match (not real time) and if it will be overtime at near the end of it!
Infact, because I have 3 times for goals that means there will be no overtime(if it will be 4time then there will be possibility, but 3 times no).
ASC-19SCo
DSC-19Ta
MC=7Vi
IC7Pi

Rulers, Ma, Ve, Me, Ju

In my country match start at 8:45h
at 9:16 (real time)Me change house, ingress in 6H form7H
at 9:25 Ve ingress in 4h(from5)
at 9:40 ASC/DSC change signs
9:53 Ju ingress in 11H(from12)
11:04 Me ingress in 5H(from6)

So if you subtract 15 min pause +2min add time you got that times wich I post in previous post. It will be nice if you can explain who will (team ASC or DSC) score goals as you explain in my example post (partizan/sartid). I do not know how to use this data to come to that result

fensi88

I used Regiomontanus.
ASC=19SCo53
MC=7Vi13

I look only for change that are in connect with rulers of angles and axis for the chart for start. As I see you look for change for every planet. At 9:40 ASC/DSC axis change but unfortunatelu that "drops" in pause time.
So I have Regiomontanus times you have Placidus times, nice, will see what works better!