Scary future: Too many transits

Oceanis

Hi! :happy::happy::happy::happy:
Isn't it interesting to observe how transits can make you or break you, depending on the configuration of your natal chart?
My natal chart is hour-glassed, which means that my planets are split 50%/50% north and south, actually split by my MC and IC axis.

I recently lost my mother, and my husband is the main meaningful connection I have in this life.
As many major planets will be moving to Aquarius, I am puzzled to see them form many squares, many trines, and many sextiles with almost all of my planets, for the next years.

So in the next decade Pluto, Uranus, and Saturn will be squaring my Saturn, Jupiter, moon, etc, but also Neptune will conjunct my Sun, Mercury, and Chiron while opposing Uranus.

Can you PLEASE take a look at my chart, and tell me what is the big picture you see? In short, do you see a personal crisis or a career-related crisis?

Just for the record, regarding Neptune, I don't drink, don't smoke, don't do recreational stuff,...

THANKS!

Attachments

• Chart.scorpiomoon.jpg
    Chart.scorpiomoon.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 46

kimbermoon

My condolences for the loss of your mother.
It seems that this may have played out as part of the conjunction of Pluto/Saturn, which culminated at the beginning of the year. The theme of that relates to a loss of stability / security which has perhaps propelled you into a period of necessary regeneration and resurrection, in terms of your sense of Self [identity].
The importance of marriage is pronounced for you, given the opposition between Mars/Saturn and Moon/Jupiter straddling ‘the axis of relationship’. The transit of Uranus through the 7th H is also a reliable indicator of significant change in that area of your life, especially since Uranus is about breaking free from the status-quo; it can provide the impetus to initiate necessary inner changes that can impact what you experience externally.
In it’s natal position Uranus is opposed to your Sun, Mercury and Chiron, so you may have frequently felt at odds between your soul needs and those of a more physical nature.
In this initial analysis, and looking forward to your upcoming Solar Return,
career matters don’t seem to be overtly highlighted, although the influence of the Sun opposing Uranus does hold rulership over the MC / 4th H, which shows the connection between your early childhood conditioning and your later career aspirations.
At the Solar Return, there will be a New Moon which will also activate the natal Sun/Uranus, further reinforcing the themes of that polarity, so you may need to quell any reckless decisions at the time. New Moons offer the promise of ‘hitting the re-start button’ and ‘moving out of the darkness into the light’.

The Solar Returns occur every year, and thus tend to represent a time of
of taking stock of the connection between the inner self and your outer circumstances. This is the time for making plans for the future you want to create [linked to the concept of ‘as you think, so you are].

As per your question: personal crisis or a career-related crisis?

Much will depend on how much you have invested in building a career, and whether you feel there may be threat in that regard. The generalized theme of the Saturn/Pluto conjunct in their long term effect is:

A personal crisis in response to collective changes

How much focus do you feel you have in regards to the loss of your mother, and it’s influence on you? Blessed be.

kshantaram

Premium Member
jup-sat-ketu separative SNode transit cap 3rd,
seeking change-transfer, pain-injury-surgery
arms-shoulders-ears-liver-knees etc;
detachment from siblings;

jup debilated cap, sat transit own cap,
good for initiative, gradual improvements,
advisory-supervisory roles;

jup-sat trine sat-mars taurus 7th,
may be initiatives in food technology, dentistry, entrepreneurship etc,
while prone to mutual health issues in marriage/relationship;

Rahu NNode transit cancer 9th trine natal rahu pisces 5th,
foreign travels and foreign relationships; pilgrimage;
jup-sat n rahu opp, toxic health issues, rise-fall;
delays in luck-education-children-position;

Sat cap elevated aspect libra 12th for foreign lands;

jup cap sextile jup-moon scorpio first,
astro advisory-forensic roles perhaps, at gradual pace;

jup-moon n sat-mars opp 1/7 houses,
strained health n relationship;
moon debilated, dark pit scorpio,
moon lord 9th for luck-education,
wear pearl over silver ring over jup finger;

observe fast sat evenings;

Leo-sun inimical for libra asc,
stress-delays in career-recognition;

inimical sun over aries 5th,
managerial aptitudes; prone to fall in career;
heart-stomach-brain stressed,
luck-education-children-position under stress-delays;
sun debilated aspect libra 11th for income-gains-friendships;

Asc lord venus with mer over aries 6th, health issues,
kidney-intestinal-skin inflammations;

sun-mer-venus aries 6th,
medical-pharma-sports medicine-lawyerly aptitudes;

venus combust, may need zinc suppements;
wear 0.25carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart;

natal ketu virgo 11th, hyper-critical,
good for audit-editorial-quality control roles;
detachment from income-gains-friendships;
pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders-ears-hips-intestinals etc;
prayers to Mother Goddess, offer red flowers at alter at home;

hoep find relevant, share how true-insightful-helpful,
traits-talents-health-life trends-Remedies-ideas to pick,

wishing well, kshantaram

ps : read chart earlier??

Zora

Account Closed
Hi! :happy::happy::happy::happy:
Isn't it interesting to observe how transits can make you or break you, depending on the configuration of your natal chart?
My natal chart is hour-glassed, which means that my planets are split 50%/50% north and south, actually split by my MC and IC axis.

I recently lost my mother, and my husband is the main meaningful connection I have in this life.
As many major planets will be moving to Aquarius, I am puzzled to see them form many squares, many trines, and many sextiles with almost all of my planets, for the next years.

Can you PLEASE take a look at my chart, and tell me what is the big picture you see? In short, do you see a personal crisis or a career-related crisis?

Hello Oceanis,

your are already now scared for future events going to happen in 2028 - we and you are in 2020 now !!! This is still a long way to go - and if this transits will meet you - you will not be the same as now - due to transits having happened in the meantime and having changed you into a different person.

If you no look into the future - you miss the energy in the here and now- the only moment - you in fact are able to to something and to create your future yourself.

You have a real special impressive chart figurine - and a special neptune on sensitive spiritual degree of 0°sagittarius in your 2nd huse - a special spark energy gift and talent -you are born with. Able to be of help for other people- give impulses to people for their self-heaiing. Neptune is in trine with your sun sitting on cusp 6th and healing axis 6th/12th.

Your sun is in conj. with your close mercury/chiron conj. in 6th house - who is opposed by uranus in 12th house (also prenatal house before own birth).

Your own birth and circumstances before and during pregnancy of your mother (shown with 4th house ruler of 4th - uranus) to me looks like having been very special. And has left an injury in yourself.

Uranus semisextiles your scorpio moon very exact - who stored all own birth experience subconsciously - probably instinctively coming up in every situation of a new beginning - as birth experience can accompagny one whole life long influence taking - until the reason below is found out.

Your neptune on zero degree has been activated a long time in 2018 by transiting uranus entering zero degree taurus by inconjunct. has been activated again by t-jupiter entering capricorn on dec.6th, 2019 and transiting saturn will repeat activation of your neptune on april 3rd, 2020 lasting until dec 25th, 2020 for a sincere change - you should not miss this energy by looking and being scared for the future.

As you create your future yourself NOW.

attachment.php

Attachments

• scorpio_moon_.jpg
    scorpio_moon_.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 114

Zora

Account Closed

No - no transit will be able to break you or to make you- as they only show the energy being available to use for a period of time and to activate a certain subject / house in your chart to focus on and learn more about.

I recently lost my mother
Sorry for you to hear about your loss - as mother is always special in the chart of a woman - and in yours, too - special influence taking.

I would assume, that it kinda anounced itself (?) some time before - as house of death experience in real life is ruled by venus in your chart and venus was a long time transited by t-saturn from march 23rd, 2019 with retrograde phase until december 2019. Transiting uranus inconjuncted your natal uranus as ruler of your 4th house (emotions and also mother) starting august 6th, 2019 - still lasting until end of april, 2020.

Activated again on jan 19th by transiting jupiter as ruler of your 3rd house with intercepted capricorn in your 3rd house - your thoughts, mental and mind and also house of siblings. Co-ruled by saturn who is in your 7th house conjuncting your mars- you kinda also look for a sibling in your partner with - you probably missed in your childhood - with saturn semisextiling your chiron.

Or you intuitively feel a missing sibling in your bloodline family- not born to earth and lost as a miscarriage before birth and before your own birth. Neptune rules 5th house - life energy - where sun cusp 6th/12th axis is in and your moonnode is in.

Moon opposing saturn as co-ruler of sibling house 3rd overcrosses uranus opposing sun on critical cusp 6th. [FONT=&quot]Uranus in prenatal house 12th semisextiles your moon and saturn in 7th house – where you take first footsteps in on earth semisextiles your sun/mercury/chiron conjunct. Mercury main rules 11th house and 9th house - house of religious faith, selftrust and also house of grandparents. Moon in your first house has no house of its own - co-rules your 9th house.[/FONT]

Your venus as your asc-ruler, 12th house ruler and your 8th house ruler - genetic inheritance and bloodline ancestors is none aspected in your chart. Like you don't dare to live your own life and don't dare to go for your own goals in a direct way for a certain reason.

A scorpio moon is always subconsiously aware of all under the surface - instinctively knowing and "smelling" the real truth below all words. Pluto as ruler of 2nd house - the physical body house is not aspected either- except a semisextile on your asc. - like you have not yet taken your own body as your own property.

What were you told about your own birth - and about what happened before birth ?

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed

This looks like a "crossed time-line" to me. Like as you switched your life with a previous life of a non born soul in your family - you try to keep alive or to live his/her life instead of yours.

Neptune on zero degree in your physical body house 2nd is sitting between two signs and two worlds - aware of the visible world and the invisible world - you can feel in your own body - a gift you are born with. As well as you can feel the issues and wounds of other people.

Transiting saturn will wake up your neptune as your ruler of 5th house- life energy by sextile - by entering aquarius -beginning april, 2020. Transiting uranus will wake up your sun by semisextile on march 24th, 2020 and your moon by opposition on april 25th, 2020 - while transiting saturn will trine your unaspected natal pluto until oct 24th, 2020.

Wait and see what happens during this time - you will get more clarity about yourself - I am quite sure about.

Lin

Is your husband thinking of retiring in the next year or 2? I don't know how old he is as you don't mention it even tho you do mention your marriage.

I absolutely agree that to post transits or progressions for a date 8 years from now is fruitless. What happens this year affects what happens next year and so on. So all the events and choices you make from year to year change the consequences of the future.

So....maybe you want to be more specific about this year and possibly next year.

LIN

Oceanis

Yes, Zora, and Yes, Kshantaram,
my mother gave birth to me late in life, and this left me with congenital health issues and marks. Everything you say is true, and I only admit this in a public post, out of respect for the Mystic Science of Astrology. Thanks to amazing scholars like you, who can see all this.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Appreciate the brief ack.

if could share specific traits-talents-health issues-life trends-ideas etc
true-insightful as per the reading and helpful.

wishing you well, kshantaram