Random Thoughts, strictly Text

moonkat235

One's criteria changes depend on what decade you are in and where you see yourself going. So in your twenties you would have certain philosophies due to your development, but it may change. I had to let go some people that were part of my life for a decade, because I simply, eventually outgrew them through some deeper awakenings. And I could foresee my road ahead, if they were still part of it, it would influence me negatively so I felt I needed to make a choice. I still wish them well and hold no ill regard.

If I were to do things differently though for people who's been part of your life for an extended time, it would be to not be so cut and dry, and always leave room for distant or moderate engagement (like 1X a year or every five years). That's probably the only thing I would do differently.

For sure. I hope I'm never stagnant and unchangeable. When my last bff cut me off (because she didn't like the whole astral projection thing I do), the last thing I said to her was 'I don't know why it has to be an all or nothing scenario right now. Why can't you just distance yourself from me and not hang? We could have a chill acquaintanceship so that this wouldn't be difficult on our mutual friends.'

I totally get when you need to move in a different direction, but personally, I've learned not to be so drastic when I see a friendship ending.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
I totally get when you need to move in a different direction, but personally, I've learned not to be so drastic when I see a friendship ending.

Oh no I agree. Hence I said I would do that differently in retrospect. But its a psychological thing. Scorpio has something to do with it. A clean break propels one forward without psychological baggage. U can never underestimate psychological baggage.

david starling

Interesting configuration. The Asc, Moon, and Neptune are all Pisces rulers. I'm looking for helps and hindrances to your Sense of Purpose. Venus serves Pisces as Benefactor. What Sign is Venus in?

moonkat235

Oh no I agree. Hence I said I would do that differently in retrospect. But its a psychological thing. Scorpio has something to do with it. A clean break propels one forward without psychological baggage. U can never underestimate psychological baggage.

For sure. I've done plenty of cutting people off or being cut off.

david starling

12/12 Venus is Exalted in Taurus. Well, the "default" Piscean Sense of Purpose, is a kinder, gentler world for everyone. In your case, it sounds like it will manifest in a materialistic way. Is your Moon in H3?

Witchyone

Do you have Scorpio placements? I was thinking you sounded Scorpionic when you described how none shall pass without going through certain trials. https://i.redd.it/z3j259n6709z.jpg

I agree with what you said about levels of relationships.

moonkat235

Philanthropy, then. Now get out there and make some $$$! :biggrin:

That's interesting. I'm really really good at fundraising. I did call center non-profit fundraising for 5 years, as a caller for 2 and supervisor for 3. I killed the game, raised so much money. I'm holding myself back from bragging again. lol

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Do you have Scorpio placements? I was thinking you sounded Scorpionic when you described how none shall pass without going through certain trials. https://i.redd.it/z3j259n6709z.jpg

Haha this pic made me laugh! I don't actually agree with the whole Scorpio, manipulation/testing process, which I see in some Sun placements. It dilutes trust, hence the sign isn't known for building relationships or relationship skills. I think my 'picky' thing may be more Saturn based, it may even be my chart ruler, as its determined by what's most powerful. (I am still trying to figure out if my Saturn counts as stationary direct). Saturn is about quality and value and not wasting things.

:ninja:

moonkat235

What was the purpose of the non-profit?

haha it was fundraising for the university, calling alumni, raising money for scholarships. I mean, the money could've gone to the general collegiate fund, but I usually convinced people to designate money to a specific scholarship or program they identified with. It was non-profit technically, fundraising since I didn't sell any products. lol

Witchyone

Any insights on how your Piscean Sense of Purpose can be fulfilled?(Assuming you feel you have one.) :unsure:

I'm supposed to write books that touch people, I think. My last depressive episode nearly killed the writer in me. It was the first time in my life that I had no interest in any creative pursuit for months on end. I'm finally getting back to normal, but I now I have to relearn good habits. For a while, it was all about surviving my mind for another day, for another hour.