Chris Cornell Rock Legend

Luney

Chris Cornell 20/7/1964 to 18/5/2017 CancerSun/Sag Moon:love:
A Tribute to one of the best Rock Vocalists of the 90's:whistling:
Lead Singer of Sound Garden and Audio Slave

I've taken a look at his Natal chart (no birth time)..However, He shows some real Musical and Star Quality in his natal.
Such a waste he has ended his own life.:sad:
Take a look at his chart!
A lot of aspects to fortune and fame and struggles:annoyed: that come with being a Rock Star!:love:
I'm not aware of his time of death.
But I'd love your input on his Natal Chart! And any other charts or input is very Welcome

Cheers To Chris!
Here's his Bio

https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Chris_Cornell#hbiographie

Chart attached for a look!

Attachments

• Chris Cornel Natal Chart RIP.gif
    Chris Cornel Natal Chart RIP.gif
    48.9 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

kerringhands

A few things struck me while looking at Chris Cornell's progressed chart for May 17th. 1) Saturn is at 0' 23 Pisces 2) this year is the year of September 11 for him and 3) Chiron the Wounded Healer is in opposition to four critical planets. All very heavy :(

Chris Cornell - May your soul fly with peace. You've given this world the gifts of feeling and emotion from deep within your being. Thank you for sharing yourself with us during your time here. **You are eternal**

Attachments

• Chris Cornell Progressed Chart.jpg
    Chris Cornell Progressed Chart.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 35

belabismo

I haven't taken a good look at his chart yet, but man am I really sad about this too. I just heard on the radio that he was taking tranquilizers for his anxiety/to sleep and they can cause suicidal thoughts if taken with alcohol. They think this could be the cause, but the toxicology report is not in yet.

I do know, he has struggled with depression since his youth.

From a quick look, he has Moon Pluto and Saturn Pluto aspects. I'm sure these both were not easy.