Do U Believe in Twin Flames?

conspiracy theorist

Mother Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, in the hour of our death. Amen.

Might as well begin the exorcising of you demons from now.

Sagcap88

Mother Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, in the hour of our death. Amen.

Might as well begin the exorcising of you demons from now.

Throw us under the church bus, why don’t ya!

Sagcap88

But for real, I get the vibe that people who believe they have a twin flame look like the type of people who make you wonder if there’s a person tied up in their basement.

Sagcap88

What's a twin flame Sagcap88?

A “Twin Flame” is this really weird term that people started using to describe unhealthy relationships in the past few decades (if even for that long.)

It’s pretty much something that less than scrupulous new age peeps put info out about in order to attract clients for readings. The criteria listed for “Twin Flames” is almost identical to that found in abusive relationships. This explains it a bit better: https://youtu.be/HKkuQfVcJxs

It’s a very effed up thing. Just using a bit of humor about it.

chris10

A “Twin Flame” is this really weird term that people started using to describe unhealthy relationships in the past few decades (if even for that long.)

It’s pretty much something that less than scrupulous new age peeps put info out about in order to attract clients for readings. The criteria listed for “Twin Flames” is almost identical to that found in abusive relationships. This explains it a bit better: https://youtu.be/HKkuQfVcJxs

It’s a very effed up thing. Just using a bit of humor about it.

Thanks.
Jewel is sooo right.

Do U Believe in Twin Flames?
Nahhh thanks I'm good :cool:

We are complete on our own, we don't need another person to ''complete'' us. We just need to look inward.

Sagcap88

Thanks.
Jewel is sooo right.

Nahhh thanks I'm good :cool:

We are complete on our own, we don't need another person to ''complete'' us. We just need to look inward.

Amen! I totally feel that I complete myself and I’m at the place now where the only way I’d get into a relationship is if I just felt a healthy interdependency with them, was joyful and laughed a lot with them, and felt I could grow and be spiritual with them. Lots of mutual respect and truly adoring one another. Just being happy. That’s a rare thing, though. Otherwise, I’m cool hanging out with ME. I like my own company.

chris10

Amen! I totally feel that I complete myself and I’m at the place now where the only way I’d get into a relationship is if I just felt a healthy interdependency with them, was joyful and laughed a lot with them, and felt I could grow and be spiritual with them. Lots of mutual respect and truly adoring one another. Just being happy. That’s a rare thing, though. Otherwise, I’m cool hanging out with ME. I like my own company.

Same here :smile:

chris10

I believe in twin flames. I have a couple on my corvette right now in fact.
My Venus is conjunct Jupiter so I like fat women, thank you very much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBt5bNFj6xg
These must be your girls
Awww so sweet :smile:

Plot twist: If I stalk myself, does that make me my own twin flame?
Of course it does. I stalk myself too whenever I find the time.

I think that the concepts of "twin flame" and "soul mate" have been badly used, to the point where they have become our modern fairy tale.
True love, and happily ever after.
My pisces descendant secretly wishes this was true. My Saturn MC squaring descendant knows it's not.

Real relationships take a fair bit of work. And then what's a girl to do when her "twin flame" doesn't pick up after himself, or wants to spend Friday night drinking beer with the guys?
:smile:

craft94

I don’t believe in “Twin Flames.” I don’t believe in having this one singular person who you are destined to be with. I mean, I believe in the possibility but I think too much faith in it can be dangerous. People get too locked onto one particular person. They label them as their “twin,” and close themselves off to other opportunities. Especially when it comes to the whole “runner/chaser” mythos propagated online, the whole “Twin Flame” thing is really reminiscent of an abusive relationship. It’s sad to me how many women are clinging desperately to abusive relationships simply because they’ve given them the label of “Twin flame.” If someone is really your “Twin”, why would they hurt you? If someone is your “Twin,” wouldn’t you feel completely comfortable around them and be able to be yourself? It makes no sense

I do, however, believe in soulmates. Kindred spirits. Fated connections. Karmic bonds. People from our past lives. Spiritual relationships. I believe we have many soulmates, not just one, and it’s not always romantic. When it is romantic, it’s beautiful but it’s better to just enjoy the moment when it comes rather than to stick a label (such as Twin Flame) on it with the assumption that it’s going to last forever

Witchyone

No, I don't.

I believe that people who are in the midst of a Hollywood type of romance, the kind that is exciting, passionate, competitive, and cannot possibly last, truly believe that the relationship must be destined because nothing else explains their intense attraction to a hellish situation. These people are not crazy. They are under the influence of hormones that guarantee our species' survival.

Sagcap88

No, I don't.

I believe that people who are in the midst of a Hollywood type of romance, the kind that is exciting, passionate, competitive, and cannot possibly last, truly believe that the relationship must be destined because nothing else explains their intense attraction to a hellish situation. These people are not crazy. They are under the influence of hormones that guarantee our species' survival.

Totally agree with you!

I also have, out of curiosity, studied charts where people think they’re twin flames or whatever. Seems like having a conjunction from a personal planet to the Vertex can really egg that on. I know that Pluto, Neptune, and Uranus aspecting personal planets can flip someone’s world upside down but from taking a serious look, I think the Vertex is underrated in making people think/feel they’re “destined”. And they don’t easily let go of the relationship because it feels like their “fate.”

But I don’t believe in fate. I believe you may be predisposed to things in life but you can always change your destiny. We have free will and life is about choices.

But yeah, I think the Vertex is just another illusionary thing like the vibes Neptune gives off.

That’s just my opinion, though. What do I know? :)

Witchyone

Totally agree with you!

I also have, out of curiosity, studied charts where people think they’re twin flames or whatever. Seems like having a conjunction from a personal planet to the Vertex can really egg that on. I know that Pluto, Neptune, and Uranus aspecting personal planets can flip someone’s world upside down but from taking a serious look, I think the Vertex is underrated in making people think/feel they’re “destined”. And they don’t easily let go of the relationship because it feels like their “fate.”

But I don’t believe in fate. I believe you may be predisposed to things in life but you can always change your destiny. We have free will and life is about choices.

But yeah, I think the Vertex is just another illusionary thing like the vibes Neptune gives off.

That’s just my opinion, though. What do I know? :)

I'm not sure if I believe in fate or not, but it seems to me that if any meeting is fated, then every meeting we have must be fated.

The concept of soulmates is very old, and the idea is that your soul was literally split in half a long time ago, and you are always searching for the other half to feel whole. People apply the word to all sorts of other situations now.

The concept of twin flames is new, as you say. I feel like it's kind of a consolation prize name for when you thought you met your soulmate (again) and they broke your heart and you have to move on (again.) I think it can be a dangerous concept, not only because it glorifies abusive relationships, but also because we can get attached to the idea and stubbornly stick to a relationship that is bad for us, even in memory. We can overlook healthier relationships because we have glorified this type of relationship that feels very intense.