Chart ruler

wan

Hi. My ascendant is Aquarius, so my chart rulers are Uranus and Saturn. My Uranus is found in my 9th house, whereas Saturn is found in my 7th house. I have been trying to make sense of this. Does this mean my purpose in life is to learn, and to expand my horizon (9th house influence), as well as to form close relationships (7th house influence)?

Thanks.

Bradders

Where saturn is, there are immense challenges, but also where you will experience the most life lessons to fully harness that area of your life. Saturn being in one of the four angles of the chart in the 7th also deeply radiates that this will be a lifelong thing, that it will play out a immense role in your life. Be sure often it will be something happening alot!

Otherwise, uranus perhaps colours the person with occult or unconventional beliefs, perhaps even a philosophy that shocks people! Zing! C: You may be yet another great thinker on this earth! Perhaps even a kook! Oh well! C: Embrace love your individuality and your fierce aggressive individualism so rebellious and gung ho! :D