Is it safe to fly?

Doodleloo

The coronavirus is starting to catch quickly in the US. While I am still for the most part not anxious about it, I was planing on flying for a procedure I needed done in another city in either April or May (appointment not in stone but it would be best for me timing and budget wise to get it done before the summer and fall holidays start).

However the airport I would be traveling through is the 3rd busiest in the US and that might be too big of a risk if the disease is only going to spread in the coming two months. Ideally I'd like to go, my main concern is still the outcome of my procedure but it would be complicated if I caught the virus at some point in my journey.

If flying has a decent risk of catching the virus I would just take a long road trip to a different doctor's office to have the procedure done instead.

Moon is on cusp of 8th which is not a good sign. Part of the 8th house is cancer, my sign, as well as the 9th house of short distance travels which is encouraging. But the 8th house has the north node, so it makes it seem like if I travel via flying I am bound to fall sick?

I, Mars, am well situated in capricorn. The virus would be the 6th house, right? which is in detriment, however moon's next aspect is a sextile to it.

Doodleloo

Forgot the chart! Oops :whistling:

Attachments

• flying.jpg
    flying.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 37