Aries Moon conjunct Aries Venus?

meg96

I'm sorry for always asking so many questions, and about my own chart above all, but it's because I'm learning to read still and I would try to interpret the charts of others but it makes me nervous. :S In time I really will try to give what I can!!

I have Aries Moon conjunct Aries Venus in eighth. What impact does this have on my nature?? Would it make me even more so emotionally impulsive?? Or does it help to kind of water down the typical Aries "act now, think later" trait??

Does it make having an Aries Moon any more appealing?? :lol:

A little bit appealing??

Just a tiny bit appealing??

:crying: I hate my Aries Moon!!!!!

meg96

This is in the 8th house, too, so maybe that makes me less Aries somehow????

I wish I could go back in time and be born another day UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aries has to be the worst sign, at least to my Pisces sun :( I feel like I must have a martyr complex.....

RosieOne

Hi Meg,

Please post your scope here so we can have a look at it.

I'm sorry for always asking so many questions, and about my own chart above all, but it's because I'm learning to read still and I would try to interpret the charts of others but it makes me nervous. :S In time I really will try to give what I can!!

Can't ask too many questions. That is how we all learn, and we also all learn by first studying our own scopes.

I have Aries Moon conjunct Aries Venus in eighth. What impact does this have on my nature?? Would it make me even more so emotionally impulsive?? Or does it help to kind of water down the typical Aries "act now, think later" trait??

A little bit appealing??

Pisces Sun, Aries Moon is the best! I love it myself. Pure Artemis: Moon Goddess. You get all the perks of being a feminine attractive mysterious woman, but you dunna take no sheet. Aries Moon women do not have to work on women's equality this life, you are born liberated (Aries) and also sensitive (Pisces). You are a warrior and a mystic. What is there not to like?

Venus conjunct Moon in the 8th in Aries means you are very attractive and sexy.

Are you narcissistic? You need me to tell you that you attract lots of sexual attention? Or are you actually clueless that you completely wow people?

This is where I need to see your full scope to see if your Aries Moon/Venus in the 8th House is constricted in anyway, so you wouldn't understand your sexual powers, or if you are simply needing to be reassured that yes, indeed, all the romantic attention you are getting is because, yes, you are super sexy and attractive! :wink:

meg96

Hi Meg,

Please post your scope here so we can have a look at it.

Can't ask too many questions. That is how we all learn, and we also all learn by first studying our own scopes.

A little bit appealing??

Pisces Sun, Aries Moon is the best! I love it myself. Pure Artemis: Moon Goddess. You get all the perks of being a feminine attractive mysterious woman, but you dunna take no sheet. Aries Moon women do not have to work on women's equality this life, you are born liberated (Aries) and also sensitive (Pisces). You are a warrior and a mystic. What is there not to like?

Venus conjunct Moon in the 8th in Aries means you are very attractive and sexy.

Are you narcissistic? You need me to tell you that you attract lots of sexual attention? Or are you actually clueless that you completely wow people?

This is where I need to see your full scope to see if your Aries Moon/Venus in the 8th House is constricted in anyway, so you wouldn't understand your sexual powers, or if you are simply needing to be reassured that yes, indeed, all the romantic attention you are getting is because, yes, you are super sexy and attractive! :wink:

I don't get any romantic attention!!! I repel men!!!! :lol:

I used to feel like I was really selfless, but lately I've really really been inspecting myself and wow, I've realized I have made so many selfish choices and currently I am being presented with another choice that I have to make that is huge. It would be beneficial to me, but it might hurt someone I love. I don't know what to do. I've really honed into my ego and I'm repulsed by it and I feel like I need to be more self-sacrificial but at the same time I feel like I'm losing myself. If I were truly selfless, that wouldn't be a big deal to me. But my ego is so huge...!! I'm trying to abolish the martyr complex that I've had for so long now. :(

Astrology.gif

byjove

Account Closed
This is in the 8th house, too, so maybe that makes me less Aries somehow????

I wish I could go back in time and be born another day UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aries has to be the worst sign, at least to my Pisces sun :( I feel like I must have a martyr complex.....

LOL we are in opposite places! I've Aries Sun, Jupiter, North Node, Pisces Venus, Mercury, MC!

1. I, personally would concentrate on the conjunction of the Moon and Venus in Aries first, deal with the house later. That, I would expect, would make you very spontaneous and impulsive socially. It would add some impatience and perhaps even some selfishness, most obvious in group situations. There are useful things too, Aries is known for self-knowledge and planets here encourage you to know who you are and what you want. An Aries Venus/Moon conjunction has some makings of a social leader - if you want to lead in group situations, then you have a good start. Both of these planets have very particular social implications; the Moon would involve your intuition and feelings while Venus would affect your social graces and how you manage friendships and with both of them in Aries, the leadership qualities of Aries become obvious socially. :smile:

2. The addition of Aries qualities to your Piscean Sun is so very useful. Some potential problems with Pisces include; not being assertive or go-getting enough in the world, too idealistic, too, too, too 'nice for one's own good' etc. Aries gives you the courage, strength, decisiveness and determination to succeed. I can only see a good combination here! :love:

3. I completely agree about learning about one's own chart before diving into other people's charts - it's my plan (and deep intuition) too know myself before venturing out in the world. This mix of a chart I know well so felt comfortable taking a look!

meg96

LOL we are in opposite places! I've Aries Sun, Jupiter, North Node, Pisces Venus, Mercury, MC!

1. I, personally would concentrate on the conjunction of the Moon and Venus in Aries first, deal with the house later. That, I would expect, would make you very spontaneous and impulsive socially. It would add some impatience and perhaps even some selfishness, most obvious in group situations. There are useful things too, Aries is known for self-knowledge and planets here encourage you to know who you are and what you want. An Aries Venus/Moon conjunction has some makings of a social leader - if you want to lead in group situations, then you have a good start. Both of these planets have very particular social implications; the Moon would involve your intuition and feelings while Venus would affect your social graces and how you manage friendships and with both of them in Aries, the leadership qualities of Aries become obvious socially. :smile:

2. The addition of Aries qualities to your Piscean Sun is so very useful. Some potential problems with Pisces include; not being assertive or go-getting enough in the world, too idealistic, too, too, too 'nice for one's own good' etc. Aries gives you the courage, strength, decisiveness and determination to succeed. I can only see a good combination here! :love:

3. I completely agree about learning about one's own chart before diving into other people's charts - it's my plan (and deep intuition) too know myself before venturing out in the world. This mix of a chart I know well so felt comfortable taking a look!

Thank you :eek:

I feel a lot better now, though I still have some internal hate for my selfishness.

But the fact that I got described as Artemis is too cool. :rightful:

RosieOne

Thanks for your scope Meg. Again I like how you are sensitive to the fact that you have a strong ego and how you seek to create win/win situations.

See those red lines from your Moon and Venus - those do indeed constrict things a bit, slows your love life down for a while because it takes you a spell to figure yourself out. So, before we worry about love, lets look at some other basics.

You incarnated in with the Virgo Rising tribe to create a Virgo sort of life movie. Virgo Rising folk model for the rest of us how to live right (or in sad cases, how to live wrong). Virgo energy is healer energy - but not just doctors etc. because Virgos can be systems healers, or mechanics, or researchers, and life coaches of all kinds. The Virgo tribe works hard, but more important, they work smart. The world would fall apart were it not for Virgo energy folks.

Now the agenda of your Soul this life (your North Node), is also very important for you to understand.

Elizabeth Spring on:

NN Libra: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/01/libra-north-node-aries-south-node.html

NN in 2nd House: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/07/south-node-8th-house-scorpio-north-node.html

And your NN is conjunct Chiron, which marks you as an astrologer, healer, teacher, magician and warrior this life.

What you think/feel?

Last edited:

princess valhalla

Hello! I'm a beginner like you but I will give it a go. What I noticed first after reading your posts is your north node in Libra, south node in Aries.

You said, "I used to feel like I was really selfless, but lately I've really really been inspecting myself and wow, I've realized I have made so many selfish choices and currently I am being presented with another choice that I have to make that is huge. It would be beneficial to me, but it might hurt someone I love. I don't know what to do. I've really honed into my ego and I'm repulsed by it and I feel like I need to be more self-sacrificial but at the same time I feel like I'm losing myself. If I were truly selfless, that wouldn't be a big deal to me. But my ego is so huge...!! I'm trying to abolish the martyr complex that I've had for so long now."

You came into this life with those Aries qualities, they come naturally to you. Even your natal chart backs that up. Moon conj Venus in Aries, also your Pisces sun is conj mars giving it an Aries feel to it as well! Your goal in this life is to become more balanced in your relationships. Good news is you are becoming aware of this. The key is Balance. Be true to yourself but be fair to others as well. :smile:

A couple of links: http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/northnodeinlibra.html
http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/007996.html

aquarius7000

Hi,
I'm sorry for always asking so many questions, and about my own chart above all, but it's because I'm learning to read still.... :crying: I hate my Aries Moon!!!!!
Feel free to ask questions, even if about your own chart for the sake of learning and the obvious curiousity that we Firstly, if I may say so, one can never really learn something well with a bias in one's mind against a particular placement. All placements, etc come with their goods and bads. It is upto us, to quite an extent, how and which energies we try to use and integrate in our day-to-day lives. An Aries Moon is great at actually taking action and being out there and doing things (not just making plans and keeping them in one's mind). It knows how to inspire people into actioning on plans, and leading them into getting tasks done.

I have Aries Moon conjunct Aries Venus in eighth. What impact does this have on my nature?? Would it make me even more so emotionally impulsive??..
Yes, especially in the house that the two are located in and rule - of course, the other planets located there will also have to be taken into consideration to get a well rounded-up picture.

:)AQ7

meg96

Thanks for your scope Meg. Again I like how you are sensitive to the fact that you have a strong ego and how you seek to create win/win situations.

See those red lines from your Moon and Venus - those do indeed constrict things a bit, slows your love life down for a while because it takes you a spell to figure yourself out. So, before we worry about love, lets look at some other basics.

You incarnated in with the Virgo Rising tribe to create a Virgo sort of life movie. Virgo Rising folk model for the rest of us how to live right (or in sad cases, how to live wrong). Virgo energy is healer energy - but not just doctors etc. because Virgos can be systems healers, or mechanics, or researchers, and life coaches of all kinds. The Virgo tribe works hard, but more important, they work smart. The world would fall apart were it not for Virgo energy folks.

Now the agenda of your Soul this life (your North Node), is also very important for you to understand.

Elizabeth Spring on:

NN Libra: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/01/libra-north-node-aries-south-node.html

NN in 2nd House: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/07/south-node-8th-house-scorpio-north-node.html

And your NN is conjunct Chiron, which marks you as an astrologer, healer, teacher, magician and warrior this life.

What you think/feel?

I agree. It's really fortunate that I should be a healer and a teacher since I'm going to teach high school students and I always wanted to be the one you could to with problems and the one who inspires.

What do you mean by I seek to create win/win situations?? In asking you this I don't mean I necessarily disagree, I just mean I don't understand what the meaning is. Do you I seek to harmonize?? Because that's true. I think you are referencing the Libra NN here, right??

Everyone says I am just like my father. My dad was very self-righteous and self-centered while he was alive, but I believe he really did have good intentions. He also sought to harmonize. I remember my mom saying one time after they had gotten into a fight that he still carried bullets in his pocket from World War II. (Of course just a metaphor!! He wasn't that old :) ) I went to a psychic this year and they said we shared a karmic tie. I think that I need to reach my destiny in this life so that the cycle does not continue. I need to learn not begrudgingly acquiesce but to gratefully, selflessly serve. Forgiveness is something I need to learn, and in the past I've thought I was forgiving, but at the time my version of "forgiving" was just putting a lid on it, not facing my personal feelings about it and chalking it up to "Yeah well, a human's a human, we all make mistakes." Yet I still carried the wound. To forgive is to heal one's own wound, as well, or else it's not true forgiveness, is it?? This is something I am trying to learn. It puts me in face with my own ego again, but maybe this time it's in a constructive matter. Egotism is maybe sometimes constructive and developmental.

I don't know if I should include this and it is pretty personal but I really need some guidance astrologically or even personally. :( I still am at a loss as to what I should do this time around faced with the decision that could be beneficial to myself and possibly hurtful to someone else. The issue at hand is that my mom is unemployed and has been for a year. She spends all our money on diet pepsi (seriously, like she's addicted to this stuff somehow), cigarettes, and codeine. She is "recovered" from a much more serious addiction to codeine that she had until a couple years ago, but now she still is wasting money on it regularly, and she isn't allowed to have it prescribed to her personally, so she gets my brother and sisters to get it under their names for her. I know she's not as bad with it as she used to be, but it really frustrates me personally that she is doing it all instead of being the mother she needs to be. And that is my own selfishness. Rather than having empathy, patience, and understanding, I feel frustrated. It's not that I've never given her all these things; I've been more than forgiving and did everything it took to protect her in some cases. However, it has gotten to be a bit too much for me this time. If I move out, which I am being presented with the chance to do, I would feel really liberated and be able to improve my school marks which is really important to me because I'm either failing or near failing everything, and I really want to make something of myself. I feel like if I don't reach my goal of being a teacher in this life I will be really depressed. :( It is my soul's calling and now I can't even make the marks to do it. I know if I moved I would be more happy and stable. But at the same time I feel like I'm just feeding my own ego. What if it's not really that I am deeply troubled by my mom's actions and am worried about her and it's that that is affecting my schoolwork, but more so that I am worried about myself and am just frustrated??

I just, right now, am on a quest to be the most kind and giving and selfless person I can be. But I feel like I can't contort myself that way!!! :(

meg96

And like, the money thing is not an issue to me at all, I don't give a **** about money. I just mean we sometimes have no food here so it's a big deal in that way.

byjove

Account Closed
Hmm there is a lot to be said there so I will try to be as efficient as possible ...

1. I think you're being very hard on yourself, I'm sensing that you're pressuring yourself way too hard. As a previous poster said, you're showing awareness of the things that you want to change (e.g. selfishness) and that's what's key: before change, comes understanding, before understanding comes awareness - so you're well on your way. I think you might even be less selfish than you think. I've a Virgo Moon, I'm sensing this perfectionist streak (and you're Virgo rising) - with a strong Virgo element, we sometimes try so hard to improve something that we master whatever we wanted to become - yet we're the last person to notice that our achievement. I think you might already be there - you're too aware and determined to be thoughtful to be as selfish as you think of yourself! :love:

2. All of the elements of your chart mix together, even powerful influences in the chart still have to blend with the rest of your chart. I like to take to take some of the powerful parts of my chart and use them as an affirmation when I'm feeling down. Find the strengths in your chart and hold on to them. One such strength I think is your ability to learn and communicate. Mercury rules your ascendant AND 10th (public, career house) and is trine with your Midheaven to 1 degree (very strong and positive). I think communicating with other people will help resolve many of your doubts and hard expectations you place on yourself.

3. You will rise above any hinderances that affect while you are growing up. You already show much determination and curiosity that I'm confident that you'll grow up happy. (I also think your Aries Venus will attract friends who will be just the fun, healing remedy to your strong sensitivities and desire to work so hard).

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
I'm assuming from your other posts that you know something about astrology and want to learn more. So I'm not explaining the "energies of..." since I hope you know that already, but let me know if you don't.

Go to the thread about the Lilith's, mostly Dark Moon Lilith.

One of the reasons why you are struggling with this at the moment is more related to the fact that Dark Moon Lilith is in your 11th house of hopes and wishes and friendships. Since you are too young to really have romantic relationships(I'm not denying that you sort of have them, but when you look back from the vantage point of age, you will understand more of what I mean), this impacts your friendships. This will also change as your chart secondary progresses. And the guys are the ones with the problems---believe me.

Got to here to learn more about DML. You will need to play on your strong energies to get around this. http://zarathuastrology.zohosites.com/What-is-DML.html

Go to the sub areas of Dark Moon Lilith in Special Points of interest menu on the the menu on the left side.

All of your really low friction planetary energies which include Jupiter and Venus are also without a lot of power. So they work well but you have to be persistent since they don't work fast. They are like taking homeopathic remedies for illness; they work gentler but slower. You need to stress using the activities and energies and people of the houses 4, 5, 7, 9, 2, and 1. Be especially aware that the houses 3, 8, 6, and 11 will have the most friction when you work with the people and stuff of those houses. Use the energies of Aquarius and Capricorn to get what you want and need. Since your 5th house is ruled by Capricorn. Classically Saturn would be the ruler of that house but Saturn has NO POWER in your natal chart, and Neptune is in the house and has lots. So I would use Neptune as the ruler of your 5th house. Be aware that you have to be careful of Neptune energies since they have a bit of Friction, meaning things can go the way you want but you have to be gentle and tactful in using Neptune energies.

Note that Romance is in the 5th house, and that this is a good low friction house for you, and its also by far the most powerful house for you. So when real romance comes to you when you are older, it will work itself out and there will not be a problem.

There is so much more..... this is only the abc basics of chart reading, what I do before even beginning an analysis, so I know what to really look at.

Z

Last edited:

RosieOne

Ah Meg, I am very sorry to learn about the very difficult struggles you are facing. Big hug. I know what it is like when there is no food. I know what it is like to lose a Mom to mental illness and drug abuse. I didn't lose my father as a child, but I wanted to. :pouty:

I am happy you and your siblings are alive and you will make it and be very happy one day, hopefully very soon!

I said you were into win/win solutions because you are very concerned about doing something good for you which might be bad for your Mom and siblings.

Wrong. Your Mom needs help, she is not able to Mother. This is an emergency (no food) and just like they tell people on airplanes, in case of an emergency, put the oxygen mask on yourself first, then help others.

Help yourself first, then help your siblings. It is not your job to save your Mom. This is important for you to understand. When you are a Mom, it will not be your children's role or duty to save you either.

This is not to say that she can't or won't save herself. I know I am praying for her. But I am praying for you even more and for your siblings.

You are going to be a teacher, so go tell a teacher you admire what is going on. Just like you hope your future students will share with you and access your help. You need a support team. Don't try to figure it all out yourself.

And again, YES, I think you need to move out and get those grades up, and feel a whole bunch better.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Ah Meg, I am very sorry to learn about the very difficult struggles you are facing. Big hug. I know what it is like when there is no food. I know what it is like to lose a Mom to mental illness and drug abuse. I didn't lose my father as a child, but I wanted to. :pouty:

I am happy you and your siblings are alive and you will make it and be very happy one day, hopefully very soon!

I said you were into win/win solutions because you are very concerned about doing something good for you which might be bad for your Mom and siblings.

Wrong. Your Mom needs help, she is not able to Mother. This is an emergency (no food) and just like they tell people on airplanes, in case of an emergency, put the oxygen mask on yourself first, then help others.

Help yourself first, then help your siblings. It is not your job to save your Mom. This is important for you to understand. When you are a Mom, it will not be your children's role or duty to save you either.

This is not to say that she can't or won't save herself. I know I am praying for her. But I am praying for you even more and for your siblings.

You are going to be a teacher, so go tell a teacher you admire what is going on. Just like you hope your future students will share with you and access your help. You need a support team. Don't try to figure it all out yourself.

And again, YES, I think you need to move out and get those grades up, and feel a whole bunch better.

I agree that moving out, separating yourself from your mother is a very good idea.

RosieOne

When someone says, "You're just like your father!" with any sort of negative tone or body language, they are running a racket on you. Trying to control you, trying to limit you, insult you and so forth. They may even be projecting your father onto you, right?

Don't know where your Mom went, I pray she returns to you (and also that you find real Mom energy in other women you meet) but you are dealing with the archetype of the wounded mother and she is mean.

Truth. You are only like YOU. You may well have good and bad qualities in common with your parents and you may have their nose or their way with words, but your heart, your core and your horoscope is not the same as theirs. Their life purposes and the archetypes that run them, are not all the same, in the same ways, as yours.

Aries Moon is about the truth setting you free. Soon as you know the truth, soon as the truth becomes clear to you, you have the Aries Moon ability to simply drop the old false propaganda, and be deeply energized by TRUTH.

You are not "just" like your father. That is a total lie. Like duh.

Last edited: