In love with best friend -- will we ever be together?

RainySkies

I've posted both of our charts separately but never asked directly if we will end up together. We've been best friends for over 6 years. I think I've always been in love with her and realizing this was pivotal to me realizing I'm gay (and lead me to have many dead end relationships with other women (all Earth sign women, I feel I should note). At the end of the day, she is always the woman I want to come home to. We currently live together and have made elaborate plans to spend our entire lives together. But we've always just considered our relationship a friendship. But I have such intense, deep feelings and feel like we are destined to end up together and I'm wildly attracted to her. Over the years, I've had many vivid dreams that we have ended up together. But she has never shown interest in romance/sex at all with anyone. I told her about my feelings when we were still young teenagers but I think that's faded out of view for her for the most part. I feel like I could never, ever tell her how I feel or if I do, it'd have to be an intentional time of separation which I don't want at all. Sometimes I have a deep sense of calm that everything is going to work out and sometimes the feelings are overwhelming. But she is the only woman I've had feelings for that don't make me feel absolutely insane, like all of my other relationships. Throughout my other relationships I become extremely obsessive and clingy and it throws my entire world/Self out of balance. Around her I feel stronger and more complete.
I dunno! I'd love to hear what you think.

Attachments

• whitedoutname.gif
    whitedoutname.gif
    50.3 KB · Views: 46
  • whiteoutname2.gif
    whiteoutname2.gif
    48.4 KB · Views: 27

GoldenLion12

I've posted both of our charts separately but never asked directly if we will end up together. We've been best friends for over 6 years. I think I've always been in love with her and realizing this was pivotal to me realizing I'm gay (and lead me to have many dead end relationships with other women (all Earth sign women, I feel I should note). At the end of the day, she is always the woman I want to come home to. We currently live together and have made elaborate plans to spend our entire lives together. But we've always just considered our relationship a friendship. But I have such intense, deep feelings and feel like we are destined to end up together and I'm wildly attracted to her. Over the years, I've had many vivid dreams that we have ended up together. But she has never shown interest in romance/sex at all with anyone. I told her about my feelings when we were still young teenagers but I think that's faded out of view for her for the most part. I feel like I could never, ever tell her how I feel or if I do, it'd have to be an intentional time of separation which I don't want at all. Sometimes I have a deep sense of calm that everything is going to work out and sometimes the feelings are overwhelming. But she is the only woman I've had feelings for that don't make me feel absolutely insane, like all of my other relationships. Throughout my other relationships I become extremely obsessive and clingy and it throws my entire world/Self out of balance. Around her I feel stronger and more complete.
I dunno! I'd love to hear what you think.

Venus Rules Libra and Taurus so I can see why you feel love towards her when one of you has Sun, Moon, Mercury in Libra and Sun, Moon, Mercury in Taurus. It’s kind of like being Adam and Eve. Air and Earth.

Both very sensual, sensory, artistic, Venusian, French, Romantic kind of love. What writers, poets, literary writers try to capture. The essence of love. It’s also the Heart Chakra: Libra Psychology of listening, and Taurus, the nose, throat, ears in medical astrology. Five senses. Fine food, fine wine, fine clothes, the luxuries of life.

You both have Jupiter in Sagittarius which does signify husband in the female chart, but also wealth, luck, and power. Expansive. Scholarly, philosophical, religious, education, traveling, and in retrospect you share a lot of the same intellectual interests. Sagittarius is traveling. You’d probably enjoy seeing places and learning together.

You both have Saturn in Pisces and the glue that holds you together and also another aspect of the artist, photographer, musician, film, and being artistic together. Although Pisces can be escapism, and running away from real problems, but the higher octave of divine love, spiritual love.

I really love these two charts next to one another, it’s like music, poetry, and a beautiful dance of feminine and masculine.

You also both have Scorpio Pluto which can be deep emotions, deep feelings, deep intimacy, and deep passion. So another element of love. It can also be controlling, manipulative, and a bit of anxiety.

Neptune in Capricorn is another thing you share.

Your feelings are overwhelming because of the Scorpio Pluto and Saturn in Pisces. It’s all emotion and water. Deep emotions and feelings. So as your natal charts suggest put all that emotion and feeling into writing poetry, music, art, and expressing your love. That’s the music of the universe the world needs to hear is the higher love.

Have you ever expressed your feelings with her? Everyone has fears and every relationship goes through its phases, growth, development. It’s always free will and free choice. Allow her to find her way in life and if it’s meant to be it will be. Like you stated, you’ve known her for six years. Think of all the different stages you’ve been through. The highest octave of pure love is friendship and companions. So remember no matter what happens through time, you have a special bond. Neither one of you will be perfect and make mistakes. It’s loving one another through the good times and bad.

Everything depends on choices you both make, what you both feel, what you both want to experience in life. The complexity of it all. Be happy you have the experience, and drop the expectations and let life unfold as it does.

Dear woman,

the first chart and the second chart don't fit together symetrically and in diagram. On outlooks and in symmetry the revolutions (house positions) are totally out of orb with each other.

Relationship not recommended. Friendship cautiously

Any more info?

Expert astrologer here