Random presidential thoughts

JUPITERASC

730x420-fd46ad81de4e2e6e00d6e5093c1151b1.jpg

WikiLeaks announced this weekend
that it will soon put out a statement about its founder and editor, Julian Assange
stressing that he is "safe and still in full command."
AP Photo/Frank Augstein, File

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Memo:

FBI director Comey
says election made disclosure necessary :smile:

Chris Stirewalt and Howard Kurtz weigh in
on 'The Kelly File
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkpKPHKT7-g

Fay

Since there is no reliable time of birth for Hillary Clinton :smile:
there are no reliable delineations
so it's all speculation
particularly since HRC numerous purported times of birth include
morning, afternoon AND evening speculations

I personally think it is Gemini ascendant myself. I have a Gemini ascendant. This is why: Her eyebrows, her goofy laugh-- how she busts out laughing loudly and even inappropriately- do Scorpios do that? If she already has Sun, Mercury and Venus with a Scorpio ascendant I would think she might play her cards a little more close to the chest. She also has what I call "apple cheeks" and I have them too. I keep noticing that trait on Gemini Ascendants, in fact it's the most common thing they seem to share. It's the cheek area that is close to the nose, and above the nostril. It's like a little ball, a little apple there when they smile. It seems to emphasize a "Cheshire Cat" grin, makes the mouth look wider. She has that. When I look at younger pics of her I just think those eyebrows belong on someone mercurial (Gemini, Virgo). Her mercury is in Scorpio, so it may add to her Scorpio look to some and seem to jive with the Scorpio asc. She also has a chameleon quality. Her looks vary day by day. I don't just mean the clothes, it is the package. The hair, skin tone, expressions etc. So that is what I see. She also does seem to very much be a jack of all trades, master of none, a great sales pitch and a bullsh*it artist. (not trying to offend anyone)Made my case, thank you.

JUPITERASC

I personally think it is Gemini ascendant myself.
I have a Gemini ascendant.
This is why: Her eyebrows, her goofy laugh
-- how she busts out laughing loudly and even inappropriately
- do Scorpios do that?
If she already has Sun, Mercury and Venus with a Scorpio ascendant
I would think she might play her cards a little more close to the chest.
She also has what I call "apple cheeks" and I have them too.
I keep noticing that trait on Gemini Ascendants, in fact it's the most common thing they seem to share.
It's the cheek area that is close to the nose, and above the nostril.
It's like a little ball, a little apple there when they smile.
It seems to emphasize a "Cheshire Cat" grin, makes the mouth look wider. She has that.
When I look at younger pics of her I just think those eyebrows belong on someone mercurial (Gemini, Virgo).
Her mercury is in Scorpio, so it may add to her Scorpio look to some and seem to jive with the Scorpio asc.
She also has a chameleon quality. Her looks vary day by day. I don't just mean the clothes, it is the package.
The hair, skin tone, expressions etc. So that is what I see.
She also does seem to very much be a jack of all trades, master of none, a great sales pitch and a bullsh*it artist.
(not trying to offend anyone)Made my case, thank you.

Hillary Clinton delivered a message :smile:
of both disappointment and hope
during her concession speech
for the 2016 presidential race
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bcck7hr9Su8

MadArchitect

Trump was one way only choice for US people
why some people cry wolf about it?

what do they expect?
that society will let a narcissistic corrupt reptilian
old woman rule the most powerfull nation in the world?

she already comes from corrupt background and sexual scandals
both her and bill clinton

normally people should not wonder about trump's victory
but they should ask themselves how it is possible to expect
a woman like hillary run a country like US

now that US is free from her threat
hillary is free to retire and go back to her kitchen to do some mac&cheese ground beef macaroni

david starling

Trump was one way only choice for US people
why some people cry wolf about it?

what do they expect?
that society will let a narcissistic corrupt reptilian
old woman rule the most powerfull nation in the world?

she already comes from corrupt background and sexual scandals
both her and bill clinton

normally people should not wonder about trump's victory
but they should ask themselves how it is possible to expect
a woman like hillary run a country like US

now that US is free from her threat
hillary is free to retire and go back to her kitchen to do some mac&cheese ground beef macaroni

Since they clearly preferred a narcissistic, corrupt, reptilian old man to run the country, gender-bias is the only reason she lost!

Laineydreamer21

Here in Ireland most people were going around talking about it like it was the end of the world that trump got in.. First off that's funny because they don't bother getting wound up about things in our own bloody country that's wrong but just because it's a media hype they're talking about it..
Second, what is wrong with people.. Hillary has been connected to huge amounts of criminality.. Paedophile rings.. Satanists and satanistic rituals.. Even the "spirit cooking" thing that came to light recently! But no ignore all that and go crazy because it comes out that trump said something about grabbing a p****... At least it's women not children he's into.. And he wants to repair relations with Russia and China.. And just maybe he's out of the grasp of the elite.. Maybe.. Hopefully he'll get a chance to change things for the better over there

MadArchitect

Since they clearly preferred a narcissistic, corrupt, reptilian old man to run the country, gender-bias is the only reason she lost!

Omg bro this woman has issues she"s not capable to run US goverment as trump is

Trump with mars dominant in his natal chart and second dominant the sun is hella strong
and powerfull he has leadership qualities and he"s full in life
plus he has angular houses he "s an assertive succesfull business man and a patriot

Plus you re not tired to see NWO puppets run the country? usa needed a change..

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Since they clearly preferred a narcissistic, corrupt, reptilian old man
to run the country,
gender-bias is the only reason she lost!
Siriusly..... that's your idea of unbiased comment :smile:
Clearly you are unaware that "she who lost"
is the same age as "he who won" - less than a year age-difference
i.e.
to use your terms of reference
the election was between "an old man" and "an old woman"
and a level playing field regarding age

"she who lost" has been involved in multiple corruption scandals spanning decades
and is currently under criminal investigation by the FBI