Never had my chart read,opinions appreciated!

Laineydreamer21

chart.cgi

Laineydreamer21

Sorry for that guys. I am a huge astrology enthusiast but am
Only just teaching myself and would be very interested in learning from you all and any insights on my natal chart
I am very curious about. 😊

comdoc

Equinox child! Sun barely in Pisces, Capricorn ASC with Sagittarius Neptune rising, Gemini Moon. Cuspal means you have elements of both signs. Your chart ruler is 9th House Scorpio Saturn.

You are of two minds: one fiery (temper), two more practical and down to Earth. To others, you appear etherial, but controlled. Very deeply emotional, although you hide it. Early in life, your inner heart is unsettled (turbulent home life)--later your labile temperament settles down, as you find inner peace.

You are a seeker, exploring leading edge consciousness. Pisces and Virgo are intercepted in 2nd and 8th Houses. So you need to find faith and wisdom in your associates and companions. Avoid drugs and narrow perspectives.

Psychology, herbal and botanical medicine are fruitful natural areas of discovery for you.

Your best mates share your dual tempered mix of mental and physical. Nature calls you, and offers solace and support for inner quieting. Your past has provided a rich emotional and intuitive life, while future development is toward rational clarity and objective sunny natured partners. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Laineydreamer21

Equinox child! Sun barely in Pisces, Capricorn ASC with Sagittarius Neptune rising, Gemini Moon. Cuspal means you have elements of both signs. Your chart ruler is 9th House Scorpio Saturn.

You are of two minds: one fiery (temper), two more practical and down to Earth. To others, you appear etherial, but controlled. Very deeply emotional, although you hide it. Early in life, your inner heart is unsettled (turbulent home life)--later your labile temperament settles down, as you find inner peace.

You are a seeker, exploring leading edge consciousness. Pisces and Virgo are intercepted in 2nd and 8th Houses. So you need to find faith and wisdom in your associates and companions. Avoid drugs and narrow perspectives.

Psychology, herbal and botanical medicine are fruitful natural areas of discovery for you.

Your best mates share your dual tempered mix of mental and physical. Nature calls you, and offers solace and support for inner quieting. Your past has provided a rich emotional and intuitive life, while future development is toward rational clarity and objective sunny natured partners. :biggrin:

Comdoc, thank you very much for your insights!

You're right about being deeply emotional but hiding it, and I'm very controlled. I am very interested in alternative medicine and psychology. I love studying people 😊
I am incredibly easily influenced by people's emotions and attitudes and am Only learning now at 33 how to protect myself from that. I find it very easy to disguise my true self from people and would never be comfortable really revealing my inner thoughts or feelings.
I love nature and live in the country here with lots of animals to look after and it really suits me 😊 thank you again so much for your reply!

comdoc

Lainey, you're most welcome. Have a great week! :whistling:

Comdoc, thank you very much for your insights!

You're right about being deeply emotional but hiding it, and I'm very controlled. I am very interested in alternative medicine and psychology. I love studying people 😊
I am incredibly easily influenced by people's emotions and attitudes and am Only learning now at 33 how to protect myself from that. I find it very easy to disguise my true self from people and would never be comfortable really revealing my inner thoughts or feelings.
I love nature and live in the country here with lots of animals to look after and it really suits me 😊 thank you again so much for your reply!

Arena

When measured accurately (I have a program for that), the chart shows that the closest planets to angles are actually Neptune on ASC and Pluto on MC.
Neptune has the need to connect, to help others, but is also a planet of imagination, confusion and deception. Neptune is in aspect to your Sun, which emphasize it even more, that aspect can be both artistic, but also has been seen with addictions. Pluto on MC can be seen in people working with therapy, but also in politics. So you being interested in psychology and helping people would not be surprising. But Pluto on MC also makes you a loner. So the Neptune longs for connections to others, but Pluto wants to be alone. I hope you find your balance in both.
But I would also expect an artistic talent, maybe musical.

In my zodiac (sidereal) your Moon is actually in Taurus and it is not surprising that you would love the country side and earth itself. Being stubborn, but also having a flair for beauty and arts.

Your Venus is opposite Saturn, making love matters a very serious and committed thing, but maybe also having some restrictions, like being shy and restricting yourself and delays in love matters. You might even feel like you have emotional walls around you for protection.

Last edited:

Laineydreamer21

With a nebula rising in your chart and domiciled Venus trine the ascendant degree, I'd like to know if you are an attractive lady with eye problems?

Hi there! Thanks for the reply, what is a nebula rising??
Well that is a strange and kind of accurate guess you make, only with my eyes I had a mild lazy eye as a kid and i got my eyes tested last year because I read a lot and was getting headaches but turns out my vision is 20/20 again which is great. 😊 is Venus trine ascendant/Neptune a good aspect to have?

Laineydreamer21

When measured accurately (I have a program for that), the chart shows that the closest planets to angles are actually Neptune on ASC and Pluto on MC.
Neptune has the need to connect, to help others, but is also a planet of imagination, confusion and deception. Neptune is in aspect to your Sun, which emphasize it even more, that aspect can be both artistic, but also has been seen with addictions. Pluto on MC can be seen in people working with therapy, but also in politics. So you being interested in psychology and helping people would not be surprising. But Pluto on MC also makes you a loner. So the Neptune longs for connections to others, but Pluto wants to be alone. I hope you find your balance in both.
But I would also expect an artistic talent, maybe musical.

In my zodiac (sidereal) your Moon is actually in Taurus and it is not surprising that you would love the country side and earth itself. Being stubborn, but also having a flair for beauty and arts.

Your Venus is opposite Saturn, making love matters a very serious and committed thing, but maybe also having some restrictions, like being shy and restricting yourself and delays in love matters. You might even feel like you have emotional walls around you for protection.

Wow.. Thanks for all the effort you put in replying and the details. You really are on the ball with your description in a lot of ways!

I've always even as a little kid felt a need to help people in some way and naturally people offload their problems to me when I just meet them. I feel like my Saturn placement and Capricorn asc must be pretty strong because I have always been extremely sensible and never "lose control" so to speak. I have drank on social and family occasions but always keep my head but have never done drugs or smoked ever. I read so much about Pisces and Neptune and the escapism coming out through addiction and I'm just glad I missed that bit. I do escape of course but I escape into books or painting or out with the animals!
I have always been talented in art and a bit of singing so you're right there, and with the Saturn opposing Venus as you say it is true I find it impossible to accept love and have big walls! Haha! Like I said, you described a lot of true stuff about me, I love how astrology can do that! Thanks again!

comdoc

Hi Lainey, I also have natal Venus trine Neptune exact aspect. Yes, it's a nice aspect. Makes us sensitive lovers, and bestows musical appreciation. :love:

Hi there! Thanks for the reply, what is a nebula rising??
Well that is a strange and kind of accurate guess you make, only with my eyes I had a mild lazy eye as a kid and i got my eyes tested last year because I read a lot and was getting headaches but turns out my vision is 20/20 again which is great. 😊 is Venus trine ascendant/Neptune a good aspect to have?