scorpio stereotypes

unique_astrology

Hi T,

I wanted to post these charts concerning a certain date you messaged about but did not know how to start a thread for them so I am tacking them on to this old thread of yours.

They were done for your birth place. I have removed place and year data for the charts. I am sure you know what they are about but if you have questions PM me.

Bob

Attachments

• Prog and Natal.gif
    Prog and Natal.gif
    27.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Therese PAL N.gif
    Therese PAL N.gif
    25.5 KB · Views: 30
  • Therese PAL P.gif
    Therese PAL P.gif
    24.6 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

ukdesifem

I think Scorpios don't come across as very kind and warm people. But then this of course is just a very loose generalisation, every native of every sign is different.

LyP

when describing scorpion i feel like are describing a movie character, sometimes, gets to be ridiculous
I was never vindictive and manipulative and etc ...
i'm scorpio sun

but worse, it seems that all the signs have very pronounced stereotypes, as Sagittarius is clueless and leo is snobbish, among others, is so exaggerated.

Bunraku

Scorpio (October 24 - November 22) is the sexiest sign in the entire zodiac. If you ever dated a Scorpio you'll know that Scorpions have an irresistable power of attraction. Even the ugly demented ones can get people to do what they want. It's weird because it's like they have mojo beams coming out of their eyeballs when they talk to you. Next thing you're in the sack with them. When people ask you what you see in your Scorpio babe, you won't be able to describe it. The mystery surrounding them turns everybody on. Along with their power to attract, they also have mind reading abilities. So if you don't know how you're feeling today: ask a Scorpio! Besides all the strangeness; they're heroic, trustworthy, and are considered one of the most resilient signs in the zodiac. If you want to sleep with a Scorpio wear loads of black clothing and be really interesting. They fall for artsy fartsy types and troubled people.
http://www.ranker.com/list/top-3-sexiest-zodiac-signs/odd-astrology

:sideways: