The Zodiacs Plan a Party!

Prisma

...So what about after the party when Miss Libra, Miss Sag, Mr Aries and Mr Gemini have left Miss Cancer's kitchen in a mess? Miss Taurus and Miss Virgo decide to clean up, joined by Mr Pisces, who has a secret crush on Miss Taurus.

Meanwhile, Miss Virgo is also criticizing with Miss Taurus, Miss Libra's poor judgment . She has just got divorced of an awful character, who advertized himself as something out of this world, just to be revealed later as another lying self-deluded psycho.:ninja: What was his name... Othello?...Ophiuchus something? And who she left with? Mr. Scorpio!:andy: Tsk, tsk,tsk. From a poison to another. Well, to each its own.:rolleyes:

Everybody should do as her: registering in the dating site Miss Taurus recommended (after all, she does have good taste and sophisticated friends). The relationship has even met her high parameters.:smile:

Miss Cancer wishes that since Mr. Leo was in a oh-soooo-giving mood, along with fixing the lights, would have also hire a maid or at least left her a new dishwasher.:annoyed:

Pisces got bored of the cleaning and of being ignored, and went to do something more useful: play with Miss Cancer kid! :tongue:

She sees them and sighs... If only he was less of a whiner and more of a doer, she would consider him a prospect. As it is, the party at her house at least has accomplished its ulterior goal: get her closer to Mr Capricorn, in hope of that the next party, would be their wedding. ;)

Last edited:

Jenn18Aqua

O and I suppose miss Aquarius was looong gone, took a trip somewhere and came back 5 years later to sit down and have another drink with the 'crew' :D

Meanwhile, Miss Virgo is also criticizing with Miss Taurus, Miss Libra's poor judgment . She has just got divorced of an awful character, who advertized himself as something out of this world, just to be revealed later as another lying self-deluded psycho.:ninja: What was his name... O...Ophiuchus something? And who she left with? Mr. Scorpio!:andy: Tsk, tsk,tsk. From a poison to another.:rolleyes:

Everybody should do as her: registering in the dating site Miss Taurus recommended (after all, she does have good taste and sophisticated friends). The relationship has even met her high parameters.:smile:

Miss Cancer wishes that since Mr. Leo was in a oh-soooo-giving mood, along with fixing the lights, would have also hire a maid or at least have also left her a new dishwasher.:annoyed:

Pisces got bored of the cleaning and of being ignored, and went to do something more useful: play with Miss Cancer kid! :tongue:

She sees them and sighs... If only he was less of a whiner and more of a doer, she would consider him a prospect. As it is, the party at her house at least has accomplished its ulterior goal: get her closer to Mr Capricorn, in hope of that the next party, would be their wedding. ;)

CapAquaPis

I can think of four signs off my head on what types of parties they have a preference for (solar signs and rising ascendants):
Aquarians' themed parties should be based on science-fiction legacies, while Taurus likes a party to show who's the host (think of home office party atmospheres), Cancer prefers a strong family oriented surrounding event and Sagittarius loves fantasy world themed imagery.
My parents should have a castle theme of kings and squires represent the highest order in a forest kingdom populated by dragons, elves/elfins and centaurs.
And I would like a space colony (family Robinson or Battlestar Galactica) type of house party about mankind sought a new home in the far-distant stars.

aquarius7000

Hi,

A friend (a Taurus Sun and Moon) and a complete 'foodie' recently said while enjoying a great Indian lunch that the garlic butter naan tasted so good that it felt like a 'party in their mouth'. To this responded a Gemini (Sun, don't know the rest of her chart) at the table that just thinking about Indian food feels like a party in their mind. My Aquarian Mercury just had to capture those two statements, so I though I would post them here.

As an Aquarius Sun and Merc, and a Cap Moon, I hardly ever think of food, lol. But I do like tagging along. Why? For the sake of company and to be able to discuss in groups. Nothing like a good, 'healthy' discussion with lunch/dinner. Is Astrology so true? (Rhetorical question).

How about you? :)

chris10

Says Woman Aquarius to her next-door neighbour, Mr Capricorn: Man, it's all work and no play, I'm missing some crazy excitement in life. Need to break free off this dull routine and have a party and simply freak out:
1963_headbanger_playing_an_electric_guitar.gif
1970_two_smileys_drinking_beer_together.gif
1988_party_noise_maker_and_hat.gif

Replies Mr Capricorn (a bit sarky): fine, but all will have to work for it, with proper division of labour; and, above all, it will have to be The Best party ever. I will ask my junior officer, Miss Virgo, to organise it and list up all the tasks at hand. Miss Virgo appears with her notepad and a pencil in her hand, and gently asks everyone to queue up neatly (very hard for Miss Aqua and Miss Sag to stay 'in-line'; with Mr Leo and Mr Aries elbowing it all the way to the front, to lead the queue).

Miss Cancer (with her kid in her lap), sitting close by, mumbles: Hey, I can offer my cosy home as the venue, and will prepare some home-baked cinnamon buns as per me gran's recipe. (Then mumbles to herself, I'd better not forget to ask me mum to babysit for me that day).

Mr Aries almost shouts out: hold it! I want to be the first one on the list. I will get some pickled red pepperoni and some hot salsa dip plus some sizzler steaks.

Miss Taurus chimes in melodiously: The dessert is on me, I'll get a rich chocolate-cream cake with some extra pure, high-quality chocolate and candy icing. To have a touch of nature indoors as well, I will also get some nice, fresh flowers.

Mr Gemini mutters in nervously: Hey friends, I'll get some finger food. And, hey, since I prefer soft drinks and love Miss Virgo's multi-vitamin shakes (grins), I can drive you all back home in my cousin's omnibus, which we usually use for our frequent short travels.

Mr Leo roars out (a bit condescendingly): Thanks, Mr Gemini, but my driver will be ordered to wait, so I shall not need to be one of the crowd in your....bus, did you say? Now to the party goodies, since my cook is on leave and I have more important things to do, I will simply order a king-size pizza for everybody at that expensive Italian Ristorante around the corner, and have it delivered straight to Miss Cancer's place, so I don't spoil my grand, brand new Royalls Royce. The windsor wine shop at King's Cross will be asked to deliver a big crate of the most expensive champagne in the country. Oh, and by the way, I can also have the lighting taken care of, so Miss Cancer's humble home is all bright and flashy, for once, that evening.

Miss Virgo: says shyly: I will bring some wholemeal cookies, a steamed- vegetable dish and some multi-vitamin shake for teetotallers like myself. Adds in a low voice, I can also make exactly 11 copies of that carefully put together post-party diet plan just in case some of us have weight problems (looks at Miss Cancer and Miss Sagittarius from the corner of her eye) or have an upset tummy after the party.

Miss Libra: thinks to herself..I hope I hit it off with Mr Right this time, at the party (coolly looking at the man in black, Mr Scorpio, sitting at the other end of the table). Then she adds diplomatically, if all right by you all, I shall bring some soft drinks plus wine for the women folks, and some lady-finger fries to nibble. Also, so nobody feels lonely, I will arrange for some party games like: Who's your Mate?, Mix and Match or Musical Partners.

Mr Scorpio whispers out shadily: You can put black olives, passion fruit and alcohol, scotch and vodka, next to my name. Then, in a low and intense voice and sending that chilly, penetrating stare right across the room to Miss Libra, trails off by saying: you'd better watch out, as I'll be all dressed to kill, perhaps too sexy for you to handle..

Miss Sagittarius butts in optimistically: Yeah, havin' a party is a cool idea, Miss Aquarius. I'll just pop around at the Japenese place to get some sushi, then stop at the Taj Mahal Indian restaurant to pick up some chicken tikkas; (then overdoing it as usual, adds on), oh and I can also borrow a bottle of Ouzo from my Greek friend, so we have a large variety of drinks.

Mr Capricorn says in a mature and husky voice: We'd better not overdo with the (jarring) music and alcohol this time (looks wryly at Mr Scorpio, Miss Aqua and Miss Sag), so we don't go against the laws. As for my part, if the weather is good, I can arrange for some wood to do a bonfire; and bring some (calcium plus protein rich foods like) walnuts, soyabean and farmer's salads, as well as some barley and rye bread along with blackstrap molasses.

Miss Aquarius: rolls her eyes and says excitedly; High time I found out which part of my spacious house the ruddy kitchen is located in, since I am mostly outdoors and, when at home, usually park myself in the computer room. Anyways, (looking at Mr Capricorn, as if he lived at the home for old-aged, after the comment he made about music and alco) I will bring some music - like Space Odyssey and other stuff by Daft Punk plus some techno. For eats, I will try a new dish out, so be ready for a freaky surprise.

Mr Pisces: (looking despondently with all that lost-in-love look at Miss Aquarius, recalling all those years he has secretly and 'soul-ly' been in love with her) says dreamily: Oh well, like my sweet neighbour, I will also bring along some music, but more for the late party hours, when most are a bit delirious and melancholy, and simply feel like swaying to the Most Romantic Love songs. And, you can count on me for 'mixing up' some nice cocktails, like my faves: Zombie and The Impossible Dream.

:cheers:AQ7
LOL :lol::lol::lol: