Sandri from Romania

sandri_90

Hy guys!!
I`m Sandri, nice to meet you all!
Well, long story short, my life revolves around death, spirituality, astrology, astronomy, animals, parapsychology...you get the point :joyful:
I just got through a very rough time, but I`m slowly recovering and making myself brave to face this life. :tongue: Maybe I`ve opened myself too much to this realm, especially to the spiritual one.
So, as far as astrology is concerned, I was really fascinated by it from a very young age, but these last months, it got me even more!
I`m a scorpio (I know :bandit: ) with Aries ascendant, Virgo Moon, Mercury and Lilith Sagittarius, Venus Sun Pluto conjunct in Scorpio 7th house. So most of my challenges are in my relationships side of life. I just dropped out of college because I realize I actually didn`t feel like I was going to be that and now I`m trying to find my "earthly job". And a lot of other things I don`t wanna boder you guys with. :biggrin:
If I can confess here, I feel like I`ve just woken up after a very long disturbing dream, and know it feels like I miss so much my home and my other friends and that I just have to be tough and wait. Till then, I guess I have to show it how it`s done :lol:
Well, I leave you guys now.

Talk to you soon!

piercethevale

Welcome. I must say your English is quite good.
And I must comment on letting ones' life revolve around death...don't!
Death revolves around us all the time...let Death do its' thing...and we'll get on with living.
...and I don't think any of us could open up too much to the spiritual side...but that's my opinion and it comes from my experiences.
I have, and have had, a number of friends/associates, here in the States, of Romanian origin...I like to refer to them as "Romaniacs" {Maniacs about Romance :biggrin::biggrin:}...again, Welcome Aboard!

Last edited:

piercethevale

Wow! Thanks!
It`s just that death fascinates me because I know when that happens, it`s just you and the world you create.

...fascinated by death...huh?
You must have something going on in your 8th or 12th house...you'll have to post your chart sometime and let us have a look at you!

sandri_90

I tried to post it on vocational thread but it can`t be seen. I don`t know why. I attached it and then nothing.
I have Lilith and Mercury in 8th house :smile: