Mars in Aries!

baker

So Mars is home!!!! I've seen evidence of this for the last few days, observing fights around me, real fights, verbal fights, people banging on their desks and screaming at computers :roll: , my son in Texas, there's a fight in his household, and I'm pretty much aware that people here know of the fighting going on in my life. Mars will stay home until July 27th, so I expect more fireworks to come. So, I'm gonna try this again, let us know your aspects and your experiences, this is a learning experience for certain. :wink:
My asc just changed signs into Aries, supposedly a life altering experience and I must concur with that assessment, and, now Mars comes home to Aries, so I'm getting a double whammy!
baker

pwadm

Staff member
hey, if mars is in aries, that is supposed to be good news.

a traditional malefic in its own domicile is supposed to act for the good...

baker

Oh Radu, if only, I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!!!

I'm thinking my asc went into Aries, then the planet comes home and brings me a souvenir or two from his travels ... some wisdom, some patience, some foresight, some strength, some money ... :roll: oh well, we will see, huh? All happening for reasons I am sure.

baker

oh, cause remember, Mars is the "hidden enemy" in my chart, maybe this means he's coming out of hiding :evil: and will hit me directly, I don't know, all I can do is see how this all turns out, but so far, so bad.