Will he ever get it through his thick skull I CANNOT STAND HIM

katem

Banned
This chart is about a bloke I have seen for a good few years at a meeting place. At first, he would speak and I thought he was ok, but it was not long before he displayed creepy behaviour. I cannot go into too much depth in this but will if asked in a private message.

In short, he has tried incessantly for a long time to try to get my attention, to the point of trying to get as close as he can; eavesdropping on conversations etc.

Most recently, he displayed some worrying behaviour, attempting to follow me as I drive away, and on another occasion, driving right up to my car and sitting there for a few minutes before backing off.

On both occasions, I concentrated on my phone but given that I know he has a long history of mental illness, I am concerned.

If he was to actually follow me etc, then naturally I would involve the Police.

I have repeatedly referred to a male friend within his listening etc, but he just keeps being annoying and scaring me now.

I had already looked at this chart, but the thing which scares me is the venus mars conjunction. I am not and will never be interested in this nutjob.

How is he viewing me, and why is he behaving in this psychotic way?
I am already interested in someone else and have been for a good while and also have a few male friends.

Any help whatsoever in this will be gratefully received.

Do I just keep well out of the way, is this going to be the easier option?

Attachments

• will it ever f off.jpg
    will it ever f off.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 34

tsmall

Premium Member
It is not a good situation. He is represented by Saturn, out of sect of the chart but in masculine sign, degree and quadrant. He is who he is, in the 5th but on the cusp of the 6th, with you (Moon) applying via trine from his detriment. Peregrine, he is bound by his ruler Jupiter cazimi a debilitated Sun in the 4th, with Jupiter also ruling the MC of status, reputation, and his turned 4th.

With Saturn in the turned 12th, it doesn't paint a pretty picture, and if I were you I'd file a police report at the first opportunity, and make sure to never be alone where he is. Not to make anything panicky, but it does pay to be cautious.

waybread

Katem, you might find this on-line pamphlet of interest: https://www.gov.mb.ca/justice/domestic/pdf/stalkingweb.pdf

Have you specifically told this man in clear terms that you want him to leave you alone? If not, this is important. Giving him the cold shoulder isn't sufficient. I wouldn't do this when you're by yourself. Maybe handing him a brief letter (you keep a copy) when one of your male friends can be handy in the background of your meeting place. The thing is, if you've not given this man a clear "no" he might think there's still some hope.

Then alert your family and friends about your apprehensions. Take sensible precautions, such as not going out alone at night.

I'm not saying this because I think the chart is cause for alarm. These are just reasonable precautions.

I also note that you're the moon in Cancer. You're in a strong position, domiciled in the first house. If he's an enemy he's Saturn; but it is hard to know just where to place him in the chart. The moon applies to a trine with Saturn and is the faster moving planet, suggesting that you might make contact with him.

Women who are being stalked have recourse through the police or a restraining order, but since this man hasn't actually done anything yet other than act creepy, I think you have to draw a line in the sand. If he crosses it subsequently then it would probably qualify as stalking.

There is no Venus-Mars conjunction in this chart.

rafaella

i'm not seeing much here, don't see any interest from him, but there is this peculiar mutual reception between Jup and Saturn. Also Sun exalts Saturn. Moon is disposited by that Sun which is conjunct Jupiter. Jup rules the 10th.

Do you know him through work?

I'm thinking the trine might be conversation between you that you sort things outand Sun/Jup are somehow important here but I can't figure out what they are. Could be other people involved here. If you could give us more info that would be helpful.

katem

Banned
Thanks for your help everyone. I'm afraid there is absolutely no way I could or would make any communication with him at all. I am thinking of backing away, I really do t need this.

He is a creep bottom line. He has a long history of serious mental illness, personality disorder and I have always felt given his situation which I can't discuss publicly, he is potentially dangerous.

waybread

Backing away seems sensible-- don't go to the same "meeting place" where you are likely to see him, for example; and watch your back.

katem

Banned
RAFAELLA..

I dont know him via work. SUffice to say, he is one freaky, creepy, disturbed, seriously mentally ill little bugger I could cheerfully whack across the face with a baseball bat.....:whistling: