Where is that sweater?

tik

Hey everyone,

I can't find a sweater and I'm really hoping horary can help! It has emotional value, which is why I'm so attached! I just noticed it was missing, so it might have been misplaced for a while.

It's all black with some blue piping. Also not mine originally, but it is mine now. (not sure that affects how the chart is read?)

It should have been in my cupboard or in my brother's. Please can anyone give any insight? Any suggestions/help will be much appreciated!

Attachments

• astro_2at_10_lost_hr.74754.20077.jpg
    astro_2at_10_lost_hr.74754.20077.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 40

Dirius

Hey everyone,

I can't find a sweater and I'm really hoping horary can help! It has emotional value, which is why I'm so attached! I just noticed it was missing, so it might have been misplaced for a while.

It's all black with some blue piping. Also not mine originally, but it is mine now. (not sure that affects how the chart is read?)

It should have been in my cupboard or in my brother's. Please can anyone give any insight? Any suggestions/help will be much appreciated!

The first thing would be to know: do you think it might be in your house? or do you think it might be some place else?

Because the houses of the chart represent different areas of your houses, or outside places.

Anyways...:

1) The lost object is represented by:

- 2nd house: your things (ruled by sun).
- 4th house: hidden treasures (ruled by mercury).

Usually you need to pick one of these, or use both. Funny thing is that both of them find themselves placed in the 6th house, so both provide testimony of something related to the 6th house.

The 6th house usually represents "servant's quarters" (traditionally the 6th house was considered to represent slaves and servants, today it is obviously asociated with people you employ), and also utility room regarding this activities (as in doing laundry, ironing clothes, etc).

They are also placed in sagittarius, a fire sign, indicating a hot place, or close to a heat source.

To me this would indicate a room in the house where you iron your clothing, or put them to dry.

Both planets have been recently aspected by the ruler of the 6th house, Jupiter, which could indicate a maid, or the person in charge of doing these activities around the house.

The moon (ruler of 1st, you), recently squared the Sun and will soon square mercury. I suppose you'll find it. Its possible that you went right pass it, but you didn't notice it (nature of the square).

Anyways look for a place associated with ironing and drying your clothes, close to a heat source.

--

2) If it is not inside your house....it would indicate the maid took it, or the person in charge of doing this activities. Because jupiter recently trined both planets.

Hope it helps! :joyful:

Let us know if you find it and where it was!!! (particulary the closeness to the heat source please!).

Last edited:

tik

Hey! Thanks for the quick reply and the info!

It definitely has to be in the house.

Thinking about what you said about it being in a hot place - my room is the hottest room in this house, so that would make more sense that it is still here. Also, the fact that you said I probably went right past it. I will try checking my cupboard again!

Thanks again! Will keep you updated on what happens!

Last edited:

Dirius

Hey! Thanks for the quick reply and the info!

It definitely has to be in the house, the thing is it could either be in my brother's house here (where I live atm) or my parent's house in India. There is the possibility of a maid taking it from my parent's place. There is also the possibility that my mum went on a cleaning spree here and threw it out :( Both seem pretty unlikely.

Thinking about what you said about it being in a hot place - my room is the hottest room in this house, so that would make more sense that it is still here. Also, the fact that you said I probably went right past it. I will try checking my cupboard again!

Thanks again! Will keep you updated on what happens!

That would be good, by try focusing on the room where clothing is dried, ironed, etc. The utility room for that.

Usually your room is signaled by the 1st house.

If mercury represents the object, being under the sun's rays clearly means it is out of sight, and because of the nature of the Square aspect, it indicates it will be hard to find it. But it is there, not so far away from you I think.

tik

There isn't a utility room here - the laundry is dried on those clothes racks and the ironing board is generally in my mum's room. It can't be in her room because I have never kept it in any of the cupboards in her room. Also, since it was more of an emotional thing, I haven't worn it for a long time (more than a year I guess). So it wouldn't have been in the ironing/laundry pile. That's why I thought it made more sense for it to be in a hot place i.e. my room. I will check both though :) thanks!

Last edited:

Dirius

There isn't a utility room here - the laundry is dried on those clothes racks and the ironing board is generally in my mum's room. It can't be in her room because I have never kept it in any of the cupboards in her room. Also, since it was more of an emotional thing, I haven't worn it for a long time (more than a year I guess). So it wouldn't have been in the ironing/laundry pile. That's why I thought it made more sense for it to be in a hot place i.e. my room. Do you think so?

It could have been mixed with "regular" clothing (that you use). The recent aspect of both mercury and the sun to jupiter (the person in charge of laundry), could mean someone was in recent contact with the sweater, usually the person in charge of this kind of things.

Try to be open minded :biggrin::

Someone wants to do laundry or iron, or even clean the closet, etc, takes some of the clothing in the closet, the sweater gets thrown in with the other regular clothing or with in the dirty pile, etc.

Or someone might open the closet, takes clothes out, and the swater falls into the ground, gets dirty, the person picks it up and puts it on the washing machine.

Logically, anything can happen -- :bandit:...if you are merely looking for possible "logical" explanations of why would someone take the sweater from its original position, you can think of thousands.

You made a chart asking where it "might" be...and thats where the charts points to. You said ironing is done in your mum's room....check under your mums bed?

Can be your room. Remember, mercury under the sun ray's means it is out of sight.

Hot place could also indicate a closet, near a wall (if your room is indeed hot, the closet will probably be really hot).

Of course, like I said before....this is assuming it might be inside your house, again, the maid could have took it, or your mom might have given it away to her because it was "an old thing you never use".

edit: just rechecked the chart...Jupiter DOES rule you 10th house...the one that represents your mom....so she was probably in contact with it recently.

Last edited:

tik

Ok all of that makes sense - thanks for explaining it to me :) Will check again and update if I do find it!

edit - Haha that's the first thought that I had when I was wondering where it was. That she probably rearranged my clothes and has kept it somewhere. I've already asked her, just hope she can remember where!

Last edited:

tikana

agrh

way too much reading

brief run through

sweater is venus
6th house closet probably midshelf but it is not surrounded by anything.

fensi88

POF is in 10th house in Ar so it can be at places near a chimney, stoves, furnace room, room where machinery and tools are kept, room with locked doors or closets, places where iron or junk is stored, area where guns and ammunition are kept, under ashtrays, hat boxes, near ceilings, roofs or doorways, in rooms predominantly red in color, tool closets and a room with fireplaces.
Look also at hallway, study, dining room or place of business. Near the house foundation, floors, walls, structure in general. Look also at formal room of the house or at a room where pets are allowed in the house, place where prayer books and college books are stored, among college memorabilia.

Direction :South
Near colour: red, black, purple

Hey everyone,

Hello:

Warning, this is going to be another long-winded post, so better take another SIGH, Tikana ! :whistling:

I am a proponent of modern horary astrology and the rules, therein.

I predict that a) you have an 85 to 90 percent chance of finding it

and b) the item is lost within your home ?

Is your sweater made of wool, by chance ?

If so, one of the founders of modern horary astrology was Barbara Watters.

In the rules of modern horary, and according to the late Barbara Watters, Saturn rules objects "made of wool, such as sweaters."

Ms. Watters writes: " EXTREME COLD, hence, whatever protects us from it, such as: woolens, overcoats and furs. "

Meanwhile, the Moon in Virgo (always the co-significator of the missing object) is found on the angle (4th house cusp) but ironically, also found on the hidden side of the angle, in the 3RD HOUSE (of Gemini)

This signifies that the sweater is in your home, Tik, (in a southeast direction?) but HIDDEN from view, possibly another object covering it, or perhaps in a box hidden by another object ?

With Leo on the 2nd house cusp, and Sun (ruler) (in the 6th house) in Sagittarius, I would look in high up places, such as upper rooms, towards the ceiling, and also, in places where cleaning impliments, supplies, or linen is kept. Also, check your washer or dryer, dirty linen hamper, etc,

Finally, radix Moon (ruling ascendant, and you, the querent) is sextile Saturn, so that would suggest that the item is NOT lost and can be found.

Meanwhile, there are two other significators of the object being found.

- radix Jupiter in the 2nd house (always a sign of good luck)

- Part of Fortune = north node. (the path of good luck, or a happy ending)

Good luck to you.

- HM

tik

horarymaster - thanks for the insight! I don't think it was pure wool, but pretty warm so yes it would protect me from cold! I will have a look in the places you suggested as well - thank you so much for the hope that I will find it :) I will post any updates!

tikana - sorry for causing confusion with the similar names - it was completely unintentional when I registered!

horarymaster - thanks for the insight! I don't think it was pure wool, but pretty warm so yes it would protect me from cold! I will have a look in the places you suggested as well - thank you so much for the hope that I will find it :) I will post any updates!

tikana - sorry for causing confusion with the similar names - it was completely unintentional when I registered!

I think you will find it. Let us know ! Good luck.

HM

katem

Banned
Just glanced at this posting and although I cant give astrological input, my feeling was that it is near something circular, and at the bottom of said circle on the right hand side. I have no idea what this means, but I hope that it might help....there is something beside it with a blue/black ribbing, and also something green.

I see a white room with a door at the hard right, and it is down at the bottom area...

:unsure:

astr0quest

You are moon, conjuncting IC. Thinking about sense of security the item gives you.

Lost item is Sun
Moon's last aspect is square with Sun in 6th house.

I think somewhere with or near your laundry. Or were you doing a cleaning out of your items just before the question?

tik

Just an update for everyone that replied - I haven't found it yet.Will be having another massive clearout when I move in a few months, so hopefully it will turn up then. I'll update either way :)

And sorry astr0quest - I hadn't seen your post. Yes, it gave me a lot of security, just knowing that it was there. I was actually looking for something else before I thought to look for that sweater, so yes a clear out was happening. Thanks for your reply!

Katem - all likelihood is that it is somewhere in my cupboard but has been overlooked the multiple times I have gone through it. The room and cupboard would kind of fit in with your description! Thanks for the reply! :)

Last edited: