Pluto in the 10th house anyone?

piscesmoon262

I have a Mutable grand cross and Pluto in Scorpio in the 10th house. I take career very seriously but the focus gets whipped around when people try to talk me down to "reality" about all my schemes in career and with Uranus in the second house I do make money off my art but the flow gets knocked out of place from lack of focus.

Anyone out there with Pluto in the 10th who are fighting to attain their ideal career? Or anyone with strongly placed signs in the tenth?

gemfem

I have pluto in the 10th-
ever since I have been working I have always found a way to move up in the position I am in and once I had moved up I fit in very nicely.

the thing that gets me is every once in a while i feel very destructive at work...as though i want to tell my boss off and walk out the door...
it's scary. almost as though I can't control myself

piscesmoon262

I have pluto in the 10th-
ever since I have been working I have always found a way to move up in the position I am in and once I had moved up I fit in very nicely.

the thing that gets me is every once in a while i feel very destructive at work...as though i want to tell my boss off and walk out the door...
it's scary. almost as though I can't control myself

I looked at your chart on your profile- you have sag rising? I do too. And mercury is in Taurus- mines in Virgo. What I'm saying is that I get like that at work too, in fact I just quit another job, (respectively). I can't stay at the same job for me than six months- I have to work for myself :annoyed:

Caro

I have pluto conj uranus in virgo in 10th house. I defnitely agree with working for yourself. I do short term contractual roles now and Im much happier with that. have more freedom and autonomy but not without it's stresses. met more like minded people in this type of work too.

have been self employed.

thinking of setting up my own company too this year.

pluto - I get noticed at work by senior people. uranus - im a rebel at heart.

Metaphysica

I have Pluto in Scorpio in the tenth MC in Libra. I have trouble doing anything that I don't want to do. I'm a hard worker and a good leader if I put my mind to it.
The biggest lessons with Pluto in the tenth, from my experience, has got to be power struggles with authority figures. I attribute my anger to fuel the issues with authority to Mars conjunct Saturn 17° Scorpio in my 11th house.
Still in the process of making a career of my own, on my own, that will pay for the necessities. Luckily my part of fortune is in the seventh. Giving me the opportunity to get things right before I put that Pluto power to good use! :wink:

fullmoonlibra

I know two people with this position.
Both with Pluto in Scorpio in tenth.
The one is rising to a political career and has become more powerfull throughout his higher education and Master degrees in the international politics , the other has very high ideals and therefore suffers from reality that he has just an ordinary job. He is painfully in search for a career, believing that a powerfull career will give him more power in life.

Neptune Rising

I have Pluto I think near enough the 10th to be counted, and Sag rising, and a Pisces Moon, and I now work for myself. Though, I spent 15 years working for others in various offices. I often found myself promoted to be in charge of people without wanting or asking for the promotion. I also found myself made redundant on a fair few occasions, a few times I actually took the employers to tribunal (or at least threatened to, they settled before it went to court). I need fairness at work (Pluto in Libra) and balance, and when it didn't happen, I took matters into my own hands. I guess that is a Pluto 10th and the power struggles. I need my own autonomy and power at work, though I am better at holding it back when I need the job. I've been entangled in a few work secrets too over the years.

Right now, I am too fighting to attain the place where I want to be, but I understand the need to actually define in writing my goals and mission type of statement. I teach and as self employed, its hard to make it and I've had to forgo some work to finish a further teaching course I'm studying (exercise and movement therapy). I started teaching professionally when Saturn came to my 10th house, a few years ago. Uranus now is coming to oppose the natal Pluto while Pluto is squaring my Pluto, and I don't know where its going. I have never really defined where I want it to go, and recently I've had a few people encourage me to put it in writing. So when I've finished this course, done the exams and found some room to breathe, something further may manifest.

RosieOne

Pluto in the 10th House impacts career and calling for sure. One way to work with this energy is to find careers, or make careers, that are Plutonian/Scorpio in nature - that is, about transformation and power. Movers and shakers, other people's money brokers, investigative journalists, agents - add those things into whatever you find on your Midheaven.

Also remember that Pluto is about your generation and that having Pluto in the 10th means that your calling is about your generation's purpose(s). Pluto energy is so strong that it shoots across our scopes (read Jeff Green Pluto books). So if you are old. part of the Pluto In Leo generation, then with Pluto in the 10th, you need to dawn the Age of Aquarius - using street theater Leo. Or Pluto in Libra in the 10th makes you a representative of the Pluto in Libra generation.thus a career being a pioneer (Aries), opening up new fashions or arts for instance.

Last edited:

serafin5

I have both Uranus and Pluto in Virgo in the 10th hse but my Sun is Opp Uranus and Mercury and Venus make a Yod with Pluto. Seems to be a conflict with my 4th/10th Hse axis; no matter what I did or planned something always got in the way of my dreams. Its always about survival with me. Oh well; maybe the next life.

S5

RisingSag

I think I might be the 3rd Sag rising, Pisces Moon, Pluto in the 10th house. I also have a Taurus Mercury!
I've been pretty successful in creating myself autonomous jobs in the non-profit sector in the past, without a high school education. The whole, don't pursue personal interests and power thing worked out for me, I try to work for the greater of all, and yada, yada. The work that I did made some pretty big waves also.
Then I began to do strictly volunteer work with no pay, this is taking the "I'm doing everything my way, and that is the bottom-line" thing to an extreme, but I got a lot of good work done too. I've noticed that I'm great at starting things that become much bigger than myself, and with the input from others, the projects make turns and gains that are amazing, and we've had breakthroughs we've never expected.
Currently I'm finishing up a diploma program, and all I realize I'm still into working in the non-profit sector and hopefully my new skills will be useful.
S.R

Last edited: