expecting e-mail...

vivi

When will I receive e-mail which I expect?
tnx :)

Attachments

• mail.jpg
    mail.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 41

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-the expected email = 3rd from the 7th (the 7th = any other person who will send that email) = Gemini = Mercury
-you = 1st house = Libra = Venus
-you (Venus) are on the mind of the other person (sender of the email) = Venus posited in Aries (7th house); but there is a hint of problem here as Venus is detrimented in Aries
-the email is also on the mind of this other person: Mercury (ruler of Gemini-email house) is also posited in the other person's signifying house (7th, in Aries)
-also you (Venus) are applying to conjunction with the email (Mercury), suggesting you will receive it
-note: I forgot to mention that a possible delay or other problem MIGHT arise because of the Dragon's Tail placement in the email signifying house (3rd from 7th under Gemini)
-time frame: using (symbolically, not astronomically) the distance in the chart from you (Venus) to the email (Mercury) and allocating 1 degree = 1 hour to 1 degree= 1 day, so, UNLESS something untoward happens to the email (South Node in Gemini) you should receive it in from 6 hours up to 6 days, from the time of this horary question.

Last edited:

DiDi

dr farr
whats your take on this
saturn blocks venus on the way to merc which is intercepted in the other persons 3rd house?
thanks

dr. farr

Hi!
Are you referring to the OP's chart, or to another chart? Do you mean that Venus in the OP chart will aspect Saturn by opposition before it perfects conjunction with Mercury? This to me could be additional testimony for delay in the email, which was hinted at by the fact that the SN is posited in the other persons (the senders) 3rd house (communications-the email signifying house, under Gemini) However, I consider the light of Saturn to be minimal (reduced) in any aspect due to Saturn's self-conflicted situation in retrograde status, while Venus is direct, beside which, I always give more emphasis to the applying conjunction than to interposing aspects, unless the body of another planet intervenes to prevent the conjunction (this is an influence upon my outlook of the Ankara tradition, which gave much more emphasis to conjunction than to the aspects in horary delineations)

Also, remember that I only use whole sign houses, so, for me, there can be no intercepted planets (signs or houses)...

Last edited:

DiDi

yep you answered what i was refering to thanks

and yeah i did forget you use whole house signs, so no incerception there for you :biggrin:

vivi

Sorry I didn't write more detail about this issue!
So..mail that I'm expecting is from guy I meet few days ago at the journey.
I didn't send him anything because I don't have his e-mail or mobile ...but he have my contacts and he said to me that he will contact me.

dr. farr

Still, from my delineation I expect that he will contact you (POSSIBLY after a bit of delay, as I expalined in my posting)

Also, DiDi, there was (and still is in the Islamic horary world) a doctrine relative to abscission of light, from the time of Abu'Mashar right through the 12th century (Ibn Ezra) to the effect that an ASPECT (square, trine, sextile, opposition) can NEVER cancel (interefere with the influence of) an applying conjunction by body (that means a conjunction of planets in longitude) I know that as late as the time of Agrippa, this doctrine still held sway even in European horary (but I don't know if it still does; Anthony Louis, for example, makes no mention of this doctrine when he discusses abscission)

dr. farr

Thanks-there were indications in the delineation of a possible delay (beyond my estimate of 6 days, which is up today) in getting that email; I think from the delineation you still will get it, over the next several days; if nothing by then, I shall assume my delineation was incorrect. Please let us know either way!

Last edited:

dr. farr

Starting to look quite doubtful-that SN in his house of communications (3rd from the 7th) which I interpreted as indicating delay, MIGHT have been a simple "no" answer to the entire question (Primary Ankara would have delineated it as a "no" to the question regardless of all other testimonies)
However, I still have not given up hope, but if another 5 or 6 days go by with nothing, then my delineation will have proven incorrect (and Primary Ankara accurate-as it usually is!)

Thanks for the update!

Last edited:

vivi

hi,

I appreciate your effort and time to answer my question.
Unfortunately nothing has changed.
pity, I thought he liked me-but I't seems that I was wrong.

dr. farr

hi,

I appreciate your effort and time to answer my question.
Unfortunately nothing has changed.
pity, I thought he liked me-but I't seems that I was wrong.

Thank you for the update!

My Primary Ankara horary analysis was wrong-clearly I interpreted the meaning of the SN in his communication's house (3rd from the 7th) incorrectly: I thought it indicated delay, whereas the actual doctrine of the Ankara horary tradition is that finding the SN in a signifying house/sign always means a flat-out no answer to the question (I have always felt that doctrine is too extreme, but I must admit that I have seen it verified many times, such as in this chart!)

(Following is a test of the experimental Walis Magic 8 Ball astro-divination method and is not standard horary practice; following uses whole sign house format)

Since, essentially, this is now a known-outcome question, let's see what the Walis Magic 8 Ball would have predicted:
-taking (as I would have) the 3rd from the 7th as his house of communications, to be the signifying house in this question, we find Gemini there, which posits the SN, so according to 8 Ball "rules" this = a "no" answer to the question
-if, instead, we simply took his signifying house, the 7th, to represent him and all his actions, we find Aries there which = Mars which also = a "no" answer by the 8 Ball

...so, taking either relevant signfying house, the 8 Ball yields a "no" answer to this question: that darn Magic 8 Ball is right again:annoyed:!

Last edited: