When can I finally land a job

Selene930

Hi! Wanna know if I could finally find a job. Its pretty tough to find one. I exerted a lot of effort but it's useless. Hope you could at least give me an advice. Thank you in advance
Birthday: Sept 30 1994
Birthplace: pasay City philippines at 9:33pm

creativei

Saturn indicator of profession is retro and aspected by rahu 8th lord jupiter and 12th lord mars . thats y all your efforts are futile . this is not professional success chart , just work for livelihood . that too it gives many troubles and changes . chances of settling in another place for job and family . try after june you will get success and 2022 will be good period for climbing professional ladder . 2023 will be over all good for money and settling down .

Selene930

Saturn indicator of profession is retro and aspected by rahu 8th lord jupiter and 12th lord mars . thats y all your efforts are futile . this is not professional success chart , just work for livelihood . that too it gives many troubles and changes . chances of settling in another place for job and family . try after june you will get success and 2022 will be good period for climbing professional ladder . 2023 will be over all good for money and settling down .

Thank you. But may I know if what career should I focus on? Do I have a chance as government employee or I should just focus on finding a job in private company?

creativei

Thank you. But may I know if what career should I focus on? Do I have a chance as government employee or I should just focus on finding a job in private company?

Your saturn bukti gonna start this october but u wil see good things regarding prof this july itself may attend many interviews busy in job related things . before september you get job for sure . next yr will be very nice for ur life .

since 10th house is aspected by mars 7th ,12th lord and moon 3rd lord , so its good to seek job in private company ,IT field . even hospitals job is also good , like receptionists ground staff computer operator ,computer operator etc . 10th lord in satabhisha nak gives either job in foregin companies or some medicine drug related , water related jobs . mostly in hospitals if not then it takes u to tech side . mostly taurus asc people are lawyers , doctors , work in govt side , medical transcriptions ,voice artists ( they hv very sweet alluring voice , equal to singers ) good at languages , may work embassy as translators . most taurus knows multiple languages . . but sadly having many skils and vast opportunities many taurus asc female remain as house wife since taurus falls in 2nd house of kala pursha ,totally family oriented ardently loves their spouse . for them pleasing their husband is first thing . if their hubby says one thing they wont cross that word .that much loyal..

Last edited:

creativei

Hi creativei. Would like to send my thank you. Already got a job as cashier. Hoping for more career success as you said.

Happy to know congrats for all your future success .

forgot to mention taurus rules banks stock markets also its second house of zodiac .

Selene930

Will i be able to have a chance to be promoted with the same company? Already got a opportunity for government job as part of psychiatric section of coast guard. But i dont know if should grab this opportunity. Thank you