Will We Seperate?

Nunu75

Banned
Will he lose interest in me after we have sex?

He's had a string of hookups and short-term relationships which he opened up to me about. I don't know if we will end up the same so I've been taking it slow, although he says it's different this time...

Does the ruler of his 4th house symbolise his emotions? And if so, the fact that it conjucts moon (my second significator) in his 5th house is a good sign I'm guessing?

Also will the experience be a good one (I have to ask sorry because the chart is giving mixed answers)?

ead0373a0b6b46f4d818e332af8cc3d9.png

Last edited:

ElenaJ

The main significators are Venus and mars.
Each is in its own sign and its own natural house.
Venus just completed the square with cold restrictive Saturn.
Mars approaches a square with the Capricorn stellium, and mars also rules your 8th of sexual activities. In fact, the two 8th houses are ruled by Venus and mars, like the descendent/ascendent, so no connection there.
Moon rules your 4th house of end of the matter, and Saturn rules his 4th house, so approaching a conjunction, you will probably both agree to end it.

Nunu75

Banned
Does the moon sextiling the sun show a more positive outcome?

And does Venus seperating from saturn portray my recent willingness to be physical with him?

Also what does his opposition to lilith in my house suggest? Will he think less of me afterwards?

Last edited: