When will I get pregnant?

Arty

had an ectopic pregnancy an unsuccessful tries, I want to know if I can beget children based on my horoscope

Sethu

Dear

I analysed your query through jamakol and giving you the same,with some basic inputs which may help you,

question date : 19/12/2018,12.57 pm,Mauritius
tamil date : Margazhi 4,Wednesday, Sagittarius,twadasi
sun rise : 5.24 ,sun set 6.46 at Mauritius
day sun : 802 minutes
udayam duration : 67 minutes
sun adjustment : 8 minutes
arudam : pieces ( meen rashi )
udayam : cancer ( Kadak rashi )
kavippu : virgo ( thula rashi )

ANALYSIS

1. 5TH Lord mars from udayam aspected by 8th lord Saturn ,along with 12th lord mercury in 3rd indicates ,abortions earlier ,in formation of itself
2.Udayathipathi moon is in 10th of udayam,and 2nd of aruda
3. Rahu in arudam ( you ) and transiting rahu in udayam indicates ,clearly a lot of confusion, oscillations,sorrow,unhappiness in mind
4.5th lord mars in 6th indicating some type of issues in bearing child
5.kavippu in 4th indicates some type of disturbances in family,with mother,at home front ,properties.

Now we will go to your question - pregnancy ,when i will get ?

First we need to know whether you will have it ?

1.Arudam falls in 9th from udayam - success,positive
2.Udaythipathi in 10th from udayam -success,positive
3.11th lord in udayam - success,positive
4.5th lord of arudam in 2nd ( family ) indicating a new member in family

so,the answer is - YES,YES

Now when ?

1.First chance - Moon in Aries and will take 23 days to reach udayam. so that is 18th Jan 2018.
2.Second chance - Mercury in exaltation .Mercury wave is 9 and Virgo is 11 .so 20 days from today - 15th Jan,2018 ( But note he is lord of 12th and 8th lord aspecting mars ,give complications in child birth at hospital )
3.Third chance - exalted mercury and 5th Lord mars will be transiting in udayam from 23/06/2019 to 09/08/2019.

so check this above period .However please note ,you will get conceived before august 2019 ,and be a proud mother of a baby- GIRL. But our advice is do a health check up,to avoid complications

God bless

Sp

Sethu

Dear

I analysed your query through jamakol and giving you the same,with some basic inputs which may help you,

question date : 19/12/2018,12.57 pm,Mauritius
tamil date : Margazhi 4,Wednesday, Sagittarius,twadasi
sun rise : 5.24 ,sun set 6.46 at Mauritius
day sun : 802 minutes
udayam duration : 67 minutes
sun adjustment : 8 minutes
arudam : pieces ( meen rashi )
udayam : cancer ( Kadak rashi )
kavippu : virgo ( thula rashi )

ANALYSIS

1. 5TH Lord mars from udayam aspected by 8th lord Saturn ,along with 12th lord mercury in 3rd indicates ,abortions earlier ,in formation of itself
2.Udayathipathi moon is in 10th of udayam,and 2nd of aruda
3. Rahu in arudam ( you ) and transiting rahu in udayam indicates ,clearly a lot of confusion, oscillations,sorrow,unhappiness in mind
4.5th lord mars in 6th indicating some type of issues in bearing child
5.kavippu in 4th indicates some type of disturbances in family,with mother,at home front ,properties.

Now we will go to your question - pregnancy ,when i will get ?

First we need to know whether you will have it ?

1.Arudam falls in 9th from udayam - success,positive
2.Udaythipathi in 10th from udayam -success,positive
3.11th lord in udayam - success,positive
4.5th lord of arudam in 2nd ( family ) indicating a new member in family

so,the answer is - YES,YES

Now when ?

1.First chance - Moon in Aries and will take 23 days to reach udayam. so that is 18th Jan 2018.
2.Second chance - Mercury in exaltation .Mercury wave is 9 and Virgo is 11 .so 20 days from today - 15th Jan,2018 ( But note he is lord of 12th and 8th lord aspecting mars ,give complications in child birth at hospital )
3.Third chance - exalted mercury and 5th Lord mars will be transiting in udayam from 23/06/2019 to 09/08/2019.

so check this above period .However please note ,you will get conceived before august 2019 ,and be a proud mother of a baby- GIRL. But our advice is do a health check up,to avoid complications

God bless

Sp

sorry one thing i forget to ask you, whether you have done any pregnancy test recently. because Rahu in 9th from udayam ,or rahu in arudam itself ( like your case both ) indicates a ongoing pregnancy ,without knowledge.Please check .

Sp

Arty

@Sethu Thank you very much...I will check
I also wanted to know if my husband and I are compatible
My DOB 08.12.1990 at 20.40 Pamplemousses, Mauritius
His DOB 24.07.1987 at 10.55 Pamplemousses, Mauritius

Sethu

Mam

Just hold. I sincerely apologize for an error,( software ) in sun arc 2 degree of mauritius. This will change the readings.I will correct the same with your new question and answer .Probably today .by the way do you have exact co-ordinates of the place where you live currently or name ( not birth )

Sp