Was it my Dad?

Matricaire

Ma father passed away 23 years ago..It was very hard... I had only several dreams about him (like 3 or 4 maybe) during all these years, mostly right after his death.

But every time I had problems in real life I dreamed about the other men... I could not stop these dreams...I did not want them... They were very comforting, but I did not understand why this men is coming back to my dreams... I was tired of these...And suddenly few months ago I got this idea: maybe this is my father? he is showing his support by being this man in my dreams? These dreams went away... I do not have them anymore...

Is it possible that it was my father all the time? I miss him so badly...

:'(

Attachments

• astro_2gw_my_dad_hr.61063.8343.jpg
    astro_2gw_my_dad_hr.61063.8343.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 24

katem

Banned
Unlikely. Your Dad has no reason to be anyone other than himself. Fathers represent authority and reassurance.

Clearly these are men who you have looked up to or who have played important roles in your life in the past and the fact that they appear when you are not happy emphasises this.

I have met with and spoken to my Dad many times.You are only acting out an anxiety type dream.

Last edited:

Matricaire

It would be such a relief it this could be my dad. I miss him...

I was so lonely and these dreams kept me going...but I could not understand why this particular person is coming back.... I mean... maybe I knew why..., but I wanted to move on...not stay chained to the past...