Lousy love life

Tinchica

Hello to all,

Sometimes I really think i'm cursed when it comes to my love life. I'm 23, and really craving for some healthy, loveful relationship. Until now all i had were realationships full of disappointment and with lots of break ups and make ups. Can someone read my chart and try to explain me why is that.

Thanks

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_kristina_83983_16219.jpg
    astro_w2gw_01_kristina_83983_16219.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 32

ANUP

You might be having multiple relationships.Last year ,possibilities are some new guy met you after august 2016,.You may be serious or not but one thing i will say.this could continue till next year onwards.Chances are the persons you meet could be from another culture,religion etc.

Good luck

-Anup
www.kascorner.com

blackbery

You are 23 and still growing up. Do you know what you want in a partner? The specific qualities? Sometimes, it takes maturity to figure out what exactly you want.
Write everything down that you want in a partner. There is nothing in your chart
preventing you from finding true love. If you are choosing the wrong men, ask yourself why and be more discriminating. Sometimes, Venus/Sag is too impulsive, too emotional,
too much of a hurry to stop and consider if the date you are on is a good one.

Lovely chart. With Venus/Saturn aspect, partner could be older/younger but there is
usually a maturity that comes with the partner to calm down your high
horsey energy!

May the forces of love be with you.

Tinchica

You might be having multiple relationships.Last year ,possibilities are some new guy met you after august 2016,.You may be serious or not but one thing i will say.this could continue till next year onwards.Chances are the persons you meet could be from another culture,religion etc.

Good luck

-Anup
www.kascorner.com

Thanks for answering me :)

Tinchica

You are 23 and still growing up. Do you know what you want in a partner? The specific qualities? Sometimes, it takes maturity to figure out what exactly you want.
Write everything down that you want in a partner. There is nothing in your chart
preventing you from finding true love. If you are choosing the wrong men, ask yourself why and be more discriminating. Sometimes, Venus/Sag is too impulsive, too emotional,
too much of a hurry to stop and consider if the date you are on is a good one.

Lovely chart. With Venus/Saturn aspect, partner could be older/younger but there is
usually a maturity that comes with the partner to calm down your high
horsey energy!

May the forces of love be with you.

Thank you for this good news. I hope you're right.

Rawiri

Lots of reasons in your chart for the problems.

1st lord in the 8th. 2nd lord in the 8th. 8th lord in the 7th.

Venus with Mercury in 8th. Venus with Sun (and north node). Strong Saturn on an angle from the rising sign.

All of those in their own way can cause problems in relationships.

However, 7th lord is reasonable. In the 9th, exalted. Also in Capricorn in 9th division related to marriage. Mars is also related to spouse due to being planet with least degrees in a sign. It's combust too...so still some problems, but generally quite good.

You might want to try getting and wearing an orange quartz on your skin (Tangerine quartz). It will help strengthen your Venus and 8th house generally. You can often easily get them in "wand" form as a kind of pendant to wear around the neck.

Not normally something one wants to strengthen, but you chart has major focus on the 8th so it should be good even for the path in life.

Won't remove all the problems, but it will help ease some of the issues leading to "shameful" breaks...

c721

You have plenty of time to fall in love. I'm 34, have been in serious relationships from 18-33 ONE AFTER THE OTHER. 👎🏼 I dated three times this year but I was wise and mature enough to not jump into another relationship. My Saturn is in the 8th house so I've experienced, witnessed and learned some really excruciating things in love. It hasn't been pretty. I, like you, felt cursed. Now, I'm at a stage where I have learned to value and appreciate my independence above all else. Learn to enjoy being independent for the time being. 😊

Tinchica

Lots of reasons in your chart for the problems.

1st lord in the 8th. 2nd lord in the 8th. 8th lord in the 7th.

Venus with Mercury in 8th. Venus with Sun (and north node). Strong Saturn on an angle from the rising sign.

All of those in their own way can cause problems in relationships.

However, 7th lord is reasonable. In the 9th, exalted. Also in Capricorn in 9th division related to marriage. Mars is also related to spouse due to being planet with least degrees in a sign. It's combust too...so still some problems, but generally quite good.

You might want to try getting and wearing an orange quartz on your skin (Tangerine quartz). It will help strengthen your Venus and 8th house generally. You can often easily get them in "wand" form as a kind of pendant to wear around the neck.

Not normally something one wants to strengthen, but you chart has major focus on the 8th so it should be good even for the path in life.

Won't remove all the problems, but it will help ease some of the issues leading to "shameful" breaks...

I thought so too. 8th house is causing me so much trouble. Thank you for explanation and suggestion, i will wear it.

Tinchica

You have plenty of time to fall in love. I'm 34, have been in serious relationships from 18-33 ONE AFTER THE OTHER. 👎🏼 I dated three times this year but I was wise and mature enough to not jump into another relationship. My Saturn is in the 8th house so I've experienced, witnessed and learned some really excruciating things in love. It hasn't been pretty. I, like you, felt cursed. Now, I'm at a stage where I have learned to value and appreciate my independence above all else. Learn to enjoy being independent for the time being. 😊

Thanks. I guess i will have to do the same.