Will my cat come back to me?

Jess cms

Hi there!

So my cat's missing because we moved to another place and he got scared... now I can't find him anywhere!!
I'm really sad and I've been crying a lot because of this. I trying to find him but I can't and I don't know what else to do!

Will my cat come back to me?!

Please help me :/
I don't know a lot about horary astrology but if you need my chart here are the informations:

Birth date: November 27, 1993
Birth time: 00h38
Birth place: Coimbra, Portugal

Snakechammah

Hi Jess,
Firstly, I hope you find your cat.

You would need to post a chart of the day/time/location you asked the question so people can have a look, not your birth details.

And... I think the section to post the thread should be in 'Missing person/animal/thingy or something'

All the best! I really do hope you'll find your cat!

Jess cms

Hi Jess,
Firstly, I hope you find your cat.

You would need to post a chart of the day/time/location you asked the question so people can have a look, not your birth details.

And... I think the section to post the thread should be in 'Missing person/animal/thingy or something'

All the best! I really do hope you'll find your cat!

Yeahh, I was sure I was doing this wrong but I couldn't remember why. Still, it's possible to this question to be answered right? I asked this question in Coimbra, Portugal at 01:55 PM (local time).

I was told this could be answered with a horary question :/

thank you, I hope I can find him too!!

katem

Banned
This is a horary chart I just made for you about your cat and if it will return
I will attempt to download it, but it does have pof in the 12th which I think suggests you may be lucky in this case.:happy:

Jess cms

This is a horary chart I just made for you about your cat and if it will return
I will attempt to download it, but it does have pof in the 12th which I think suggests you may be lucky in this case.:happy:

Thank you so much!
Can you tell me something more about what you see in the chart?

rafaella

Hi there!

So my cat's missing because we moved to another place and he got scared... now I can't find him anywhere!!
I'm really sad and I've been crying a lot because of this. I trying to find him but I can't and I don't know what else to do!

Will my cat come back to me?!

Please help me :/
I don't know a lot about horary astrology but if you need my chart here are the informations:

Birth date: November 27, 1993
Birth time: 00h38
Birth place: Coimbra, Portugal

Is your old place faraway from the new one? Maybe you should go to the old one and try to look for the cat there, he obviously didn't feel at home at the new place and got scared. Maybe ran back to where he felt comfortable. I have read stories of cats traveling greats distances, hundreds of kms to get to people or places they care about.

For the chart, go to astro.com ----------> free horoscopes----> chart drawing, ascendant
there you can make the chart using your time, date and location for the question. Then attach it here.

Last edited:

Jess cms

Is your old place faraway from the new one? Maybe you should go to the old one and try to look for the cat there, he obviously didn't feel at home at the new place and got scared. Maybe ran back to where he felt comfortable. I have read stories of cats traveling greats distances, hundreds of kms to get to people or places they care about.

For the chart, go to astro.com ----------> free horoscopes----> chart drawing, ascendant
there you can make the chart using your time, date and location for the question. Then attach it here.

Well I moved from Switzerland to Portugal so that's not really an option :/

About the chart, katem said he/she did it... if katem won't post it, I'll try to do as you say, thank you!