Here you go.

Attachments

• astro_24gw_70_where_is_chanap_s_husband_20141113.36049.25230.jpg
    astro_24gw_70_where_is_chanap_s_husband_20141113.36049.25230.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 27

chanap

Thanks Zonark for your time and effort here

13th means 13th nov?

how to know whether Sun passes Saturn before Venus?

you said as per horary chart you drawn, he is in police car, traveling home, and he is in danger from other cars. he did not come home since last 8 months. is police taking him back to home? but how police...did he do anything wrong? i am afraid.

i am not able to find him since last 8 months, how will i find him in these 2 days. even with police help, no clue.

i pray everything will be fine for him.

Zonark

Thanks Zonark for your time and effort here

13th means 13th nov?

how to know whether Sun passes Saturn before Venus?

you said as per horary chart you drawn, he is in police car, traveling home, and he is in danger from other cars. he did not come home since last 8 months. is police taking him back to home? but how police...did he do anything wrong? i am afraid.

i am not able to find him since last 8 months, how will i find him in these 2 days. even with police help, no clue.

i pray everything will be fine for him.

It is not a matter of whether, but of when. I know because I looked at the transits for future dates. Yes, the 13th of November.

When I say in danger from other cars I should have explained this is a normal danger associated with vehicular travel and there is nothing out of the ordinary about it. He is not the driver.

I am not saying he is lost after the 13th, only that he is in more danger. He could also be in a confined space, meaning this is when the police will find him if they haven't already.

Another possibility that is kind of odd is that he might be on a tour bus of some sort run by an official uniformed organization run by government. I don't know why he would be though.

chanap

Thank you Zonark.
may be on 13th or 14th, i will come back to you to check the transits happened on 13th.

just a generic question - can we know psychology of a person from astrology?
as i never understood why he left home. he told few persons that he is happy and going to join job. where as at home to his mother, he said he is coming back and told lie. may be i try to explore his psychology.

i started learning basics here in other threads. seems a bit difficult at the moment.

Zonark

Thank you Zonark.
may be on 13th or 14th, i will come back to you to check the transits happened on 13th.

just a generic question - can we know psychology of a person from astrology?
as i never understood why he left home. he told few persons that he is happy and going to join job. where as at home to his mother, he said he is coming back and told lie. may be i try to explore his psychology.

i started learning basics here in other threads. seems a bit difficult at the moment.

Astrology can tell us a bit about psychology yes, but as to something so specific like why he left home? That would be more complex than his basic inherent psychology, extraneous factors would apply. I will go over your charts tomorrow to answer this question for you, it is not a vital question and I need some shuteye.

chanap

Here is my analyse answering on your PM:
First, his ruler is rx that is sure sign he will come back. Next, ruler of the Part of death is Mercury, Sa rx do not have separate aspect with it, so he is alive.
His ruler is in his 10th house, so his primary activity is his job probably in some team. Or perhaps, his 10th house indicate his mother, he is with her. He can be in some object near a swamp, stagnant pool, locations subject to flooding, near a garbage can, near cesspools, a vermin infested area, next to an evergreen tree, in an orchard near muddy ground, or near a river. His ruler in his 10th house might indicate that he is in some public building or place of business.

Direction: North by West
Near colour:black, dark green, brown

POF is in your 9 house so he might be on or long trip. 9 house usually indicates person is far away, different country, with strangers. 9 radical house is his turner 3 so he might be at home of the sibling, or sibling knows where is he. POF is in Pi so he might be a hospital, convalescent home, jail, convent, tavern, a dock, secret place.

Direction Southwest
Near colour:sea-green, white, violet-red
Hi Fensi88,
First of all i want to thanks you for analysing my husband's natal chart and giving your analysis.

I am new to astrology but all open to learn it here and already started learning it here from other beginner's thread and by understanding inputs getting from all here.

I want to clear few doubts here with you regarding chart reading. it will help me understand it more

I just tried to understand the chart and also trying to understand what you mentioned here -
his asc is capri and its ruler is saturn which is retrograding in natal chart in 10th house and ruler in 10th house means what you mentioned here about his job and location

My doubt here is - before leaving the home, he has been in a very good job and that's of power generation by water, so he has to travel a lot to sites which are near water like dam and water. he gained a lot fame and reputaion there thru his work.
this all actually is indicating by your analysis of saturn in 10th house. he also had much influence of his mom on him.

how do we predict current situation using natal charts? i mean natal gives base and things keep changing with time. do we need to read transits to know his current situation?.given analysis had been true few years back.

Also i want to understand. please explain - you said as his ruler is rx means he will surely come back. please explain how to interpret this.

also any link/URL to understand how to calculate part of death.

1 more very generic question - i saw in chart, there is saturn in 10th house, but how to check its rx? No 'R' is written there.what sign shows retro? i know its very dumb question but i hope you understand.

I am sure i will learn a lot here in this forum by putting efforts and discussing my doubts here.

Thank you so much for your time and effort helping me out in this.

chanap

Hello Chanap,

I am not trying to undermine your project here, so with all due respect, it seems to me more like you need help with letting go of him!

If you are not happy, how can you help anybody else or make somebody else happy? Not possible!

So it might be more useful to see YOUR chart in order to see what is going on with you and what your current challenges are.

In best meaning, gis
Hi GIS,
i am attaching mine and my husband's birth chart here ...

Hi GIS,
as you suggested, i posted my chart here. it would be great help if you get some time to analyse and give your inputs.

Thanks

fensi88

Hi Fensi88,
First of all i want to thanks you for analysing my husband's natal chart and giving your analysis.

I am new to astrology but all open to learn it here and already started learning it here from other beginner's thread and by understanding inputs getting from all here.

I want to clear few doubts here with you regarding chart reading. it will help me understand it more

I just tried to understand the chart and also trying to understand what you mentioned here -
his asc is capri and its ruler is saturn which is retrograding in natal chart in 10th house and ruler in 10th house means what you mentioned here about his job and location

My doubt here is - before leaving the home, he has been in a very good job and that's of power generation by water, so he has to travel a lot to sites which are near water like dam and water. he gained a lot fame and reputaion there thru his work.
this all actually is indicating by your analysis of saturn in 10th house. he also had much influence of his mom on him.

how do we predict current situation using natal charts? i mean natal gives base and things keep changing with time. do we need to read transits to know his current situation?.given analysis had been true few years back.

Also i want to understand. please explain - you said as his ruler is rx means he will surely come back. please explain how to interpret this.

also any link/URL to understand how to calculate part of death.

1 more very generic question - i saw in chart, there is saturn in 10th house, but how to check its rx? No 'R' is written there.what sign shows retro? i know its very dumb question but i hope you understand.

I am sure i will learn a lot here in this forum by putting efforts and discussing my doubts here.

Thank you so much for your time and effort helping me out in this.

First, I did not analyse your husband's natal chart I analyse your horary chart.

In horary astrology, a retrograde significator symbolizes a going-back or a return to a previous state. Someone may back out or change their mind. In charts about missing persons, animals, or things, a retrograde significator signifies a return.

For "part of death" it is enough to have some astro program, they calculate it, i have free "Astrowin" and it has all needed data!
My analyse is for the chart from 20 Apr 2014 and on that chart there is "r" near Sa, or if you look down on left side you will find "Saturn 21Sco30'20'r" this "r" means rx.

tikana

let's get this thing straight

Cops do not know where to look for him
you checked with neighbors and relatives?
have you check prisons and hospitals?

Fensi

you dont need to get into parts to establish if he is alive or not.
with Madeleine McCann, it was obvious that she is no longer alive.
I believe that the planets were void including her Moon.

Gang,
check this out
http://books.google.com/books?id=tR...EwAA#v=onepage&q=dear or alive horary&f=false

Last edited:

chanap

let's get this thing straight

Cops do not know where to look for him
you checked with neighbors and relatives?
have you check prisons and hospitals?

Fensi

you dont need to get into parts to establish if he is alive or not.
with Madeleine McCann, it was obvious that she is no longer alive.
I believe that the planets were void including her Moon.

Gang,
check this out
http://books.google.com/books?id=tR...EwAA#v=onepage&q=dear or alive horary&f=false
Hi Tikana,

Thanks for your response.

Yes we have checked everywhere like all his relatives, friends, social media, google search with his name, police report, missing details in newspaper as well. i talked to his previous office as i thought he must have approached them for his pending funds but he did not contact there. One of our apartment auctioned due to non payment of loan installments and i contacted them to ask he contacted them to ask for remaining fund after loan repayment. But he contacted no-where. he never withdraw money from bank after that. every person needs money to survive. May be he is working to earn n survive.

I checked police records of location where he last seen to check records of unknown people.

He left home was not a immediate decision. Either he is no-where OR he is hiding himself from us. may be working somewhere...OR in some pilgrimage or spiritual places where people usually cut from rest world....its just my guess based on all things........no clue actually.

His contact no are not working since the day he left...he intentionally switch off his off and later his phone is found with some auto driver.

He is not checking his mails as well, as i installed an app on 5th may to track if he is reading mails i am sending. and found that he never opened my mails.

Tikana, as per your previous message, he is alive but not in good shape. Can charts give more details about this.

If he is in hospital, he suerly need help and in that case he will have to give our contact no to hospital to get treatment and paying their bills. same with police...or may be he do not want to take help and do not want to come back.

I am happy to know that he is alive. but at the same time worried about where is he? and when will he come back? or he will not come back?

Please advice.

tikana

Fensi is your go to girl when it comes to locating people. That area is not my forte. This is a learning forum meaning that you have to put your own interpretation and you havent put anything astrological in your own chart. we are not Scotland yard.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78919 this is the reason why i stopped reading ppl's charts without outcomes and interpretations!

Last edited:

chanap

Fensi is your go to girl when it comes to locating people. That area is not my forte. This is a learning forum meaning that you have to put your own interpretation and you havent put anything astrological in your own chart. we are not Scotland yard.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78919 this is the reason why i stopped reading ppl's charts without outcomes and interpretations!
Yeah Tikana, I understand your point and respect it.

You, fansi and many other read my chart here and I am happy that they found that he is alive and as per fensi he will be back as ruler is rx. Its a big relief knowing it. he also explained me how he interpret it.

Thanks everybody for guiding me .

Tikana, i am reading the link of google book you provided. Here i asked horary question for my spouse so i have to refer 7th house in horary as starting point....right?

1 more doubt i have - you said neighbors, neighbors from which location? location where i asked question OR location where my husband left OR location where he last see for ATM withdrawal? as these are 3 different towns near to each other

Fensi, can you help me learning how to analyse locations for missing person? any link, URL or thread which i can refer to understand and learn.

Also 1 more generic horary doubt - until and unless i found him, this question keep coming in my mind that where is he and how is he. so can i create horary chart every time to analyse based on that time? or will it be wrong to create horary chart of same question at different times?

Thanks & Regards

chanap

Hi Tikana,
I was reading the google book link you provided.
http://books.google.com/books?id=tRo...horary&f=false

As relation is spouse, so quesited's house is 7th, its ascendant is capri. Capri's ruler is saturn and saturn is in 4th house in figure.

In that page its given that "if lord of quesited's ascendant is in 4th or 8th, either from his own house or in the figure, it is one argument that party is dead"

You mentioned in your analysis that he is alive. I am sure i am doing some mistake understanding above line.

Can you please help me understand it.

Last edited:

tikana

look .. your 2nd chart is nonradical
early asce .. basically, you didnt think through the question but threw everything into 1 pile.
okay granted . we know the situation

If the guy would have been dead .. he would be VOID.. Nothing is void
so he is alive!

you need to analyze 2nd chart for direction from where you are not from where he was seen last.

rafaella

Hey Chanap,

I'm sort of confused, you have so many charts going on and reliable information is difficult to gain. For horary we need the exact time for when you had a clear 'burning' question in your mind. But your charts have 'approximate' time, which is not reliable.

I understand you've got one event chart, which you didn't post here but the other two are sort of iffy. The chart for 20th April is for when you received the news and again you say you asked the horary around 12 noon but the chart is for 11:30. In that chart ASC is at 26 Cancer and so about to change signs, reliability would be lacking... The other chart for 8th Nov is for time when you started writing your post, it has an early ASC so again we can't be sure of this chart either.

That being said, I decided to take a look to see what 'approximate' info we can gain.

For 20th April chart: Your husband significator is Saturn, rx right on 5th cusp. So I wonder if your husband frequented a bar/pub or some other entertainment place? At the time of question that's perhaps where he was back in April. According to Lilly, Scorpio is a fixed Northerly sign. In the chart Saturn is at North/West. To see if anything bad happened, we'd probably look to 8th house, turned 8th is ruled by Leo, so Sun. Sun and Saturn had no aspect. Moon had a trine with Sun, even though Moon is ASC ruler, in missing charts Moon can show what happened. This is nice trine so I doubt this aspect can show any foul play. Moon just recently entered her detriment and sign of Saturn, I'd say this is your worry for him and perhaps that love that you do feel for him, even though you can't show it to him (being in 6th) and in detriment...this is unhappiness.

On another note, Sun which is the male significator for men was recently exalted in Aries and conjunct SN. Exalted planet has an exaggerated sense of self, feeling like he can do anything yet with SN, this is quite negative... he has no ability to take care of himself at all. Sun moved into next sign, sign of Venus. This coupled with Venus trine Saturn, perhaps he met someone (female). Did he have female company? Do you know any of this?

I will look at next chart later