hi again

luna7

I was on this forum (after discovering it last year) for a month or so towards the end of 2011. I have been studying astrology (mostly under the Forrest's, USA) for many years, and had begun seeing clients in the last months of 2011. My brother was killed in accident a few weeks ago, and I'm just gearing up to start seeing people again....but feeling very fragile & rusty.:sad: I'm wondering if there is a page where we can post (anonymously) a chart, to get other astrologers' feedback....thanks for any info, luna
PS My own chart is in my profile page

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Hello Luna, and welcome back.

I am truly sorry to hear of your loss. I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through. (((HUGS)))

To post a chart to be read, just 3 bars down is the Read My Chart sub forum. That usually is used if the OP does not include their own interpretations. If you want to be more proactive with the chart(s) skip down to the General Astrology section and find the appropriate sub forum (we have natal, psychological, verdic, progressions... etc, etc, and etc.)

Good thoughts to you,

TK

luna7

Hello Luna, and welcome back.

I am truly sorry to hear of your loss. I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through. (((HUGS)))

To post a chart to be read, just 3 bars down is the Read My Chart sub forum. That usually is used if the OP does not include their own interpretations. If you want to be more proactive with the chart(s) skip down to the General Astrology section and find the appropriate sub forum (we have natal, psychological, verdic, progressions... etc, etc, and etc.)

Good thoughts to you,

TK
Thanks wintersprite1, I'm actually amazed at how supported I feel when someone says they send their love....even when it's someone I've never met.....makes me realise how linked we really are by the experience of being human.
Well if it's truly ok - I will post a "female's chart" without any of the details. She's just looking for a general reading.....I generally use placidus, but I have put her Sun into 9th house, thanks again & here goes! luna x