my chart is depressing....i feel lost, with no direction and destined to be alone...

double_frick

i can't say i'm an astro-expert, but i know enough. and the more i learn of astrology the more hopeless i feel as far as friendship and relationships go. heck, even the career/adult-life thing alludes me.
i am so scattered! i find it hard to focus on anything well enough to accomplish anything.

i feel like i don't know how to be in a relationship with someone. even beyond just romantically. i don't know how to work at a relationship, to hold the steadiness of feeling to stay dedicated to actually WORKING a relationship out.

like i'm very sensitive and emotionally caring and nurturing on the one hand, but i feel like a social/emotional alien at the same time. *sigh*
i have a lot of love but i'm not able to really express it properly, and my feelings end up being hot and cold...which is frustrating enough for me, let alone ANYONE else in my life!

what is the most challenging part(s?) of my chart?
how can i resolve parts of my chart that i see as 'negative' such as my moon opposite venus or uranus squaring venus and moon?

**a litttttttle off topic, but even transit-wise i feel like my chart seems to be set in a way that its like one crisis or difficulty or, at best, stagnation, after another.

Attachments

• natal1.jpg
    natal1.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 46

Moog

You're running Saturn dasha. Saturn in the 5th puts the kaibosh on social relationships, as he aspects 7 and 11.

Jupiter is in the 7th and the ruler of the 7th (relationships) and 10th ruler (career). Perhaps that's why the brakes are on there too.

You're in a particularly tricky part of the dasha sequence. Saturn/Ketu/Saturn

Transit Saturn in Libra is also not the best place (+ Saturn return).

Most westerners don't know the effect of ketu, but 'scattering' in regard to material obligations (i.e. getting a job) is probably a good description.

Saturn vs. Ketu effects

I think Saturn/Ketu periods are probably weird. I haven't had one myself, so I've no personal experience.

Things may feel less... like they do right now come April next year.

You could try Vedic remedies for Saturn.

cindystubbs

I see a sensitive Moon in 8th, this makes you aware of how others are feeling snd yet you have saturn (coldness) and Mars ( aggression) in 5th with Uranus which is an intensifier. Uranus makes other planrts more intense. A quinunx to Sun is no help. I see ur difficulty.
I don,t know what to suggest, except that helping others will satisfy your Pices moon which may in turn help u as others understand ur true nature

double_frick

okay, i have to admit i'm a little confused! lol
as far as what i can see my moon is in my 9th house and jupiter in the 6th.
but i know there are different methods of chart drawing, so what ones, may i ask are you using and do you figure them more accurate? maybe that is a question for another thread. XD

aaaaand i am also a little discouraged. haha i thought that maybe i was just being a little bit of a sort-of hypochondriac about my chart because its my own! but now i feel like i'm sort of right. there is a lot of good in me, and in my chart...but some of the challenges are.......challenging.

i do have the inner determination and optimism that i will accomplish this in my lifetime, but again, very scattered and so i feel it will likely take longer than it could. i'm working on focus right now.

i appreciate hearing about the effects of saturn and ketu...? i know nothing of vedic astrology, but now i really want to look into it more as the saturn part really did describe me a lot right now. which makes sense, maybe, with my saturn return coming up very soon.

not adjusting well to more adult, serious energies, but maybe after the return i'll settle in?

and i checked ahead on some tranits on astro.com, the short forecast report (free! hahaha!!) and it seems that in 2014 maybe things will start looking up a bit? :/ i read something abnout saturn beginning its ascent from IC to MC can be a good indication of "things looking up" or beginning an upswing.

anways, thank you guys so much for your replies! really helpful! hoping for more ideas on constructive ways to deal with the more challenging aspects of my chart...

Moog

but i know there are different methods of chart drawing, so what ones, may i ask are you using and do you figure them more accurate? maybe that is a question for another thread. XD

I'm using a sidereal zodiac and whole sign houses.

aaaaand i am also a little discouraged. haha i thought that maybe i was just being a little bit of a sort-of hypochondriac about my chart because its my own! but now i feel like i'm sort of right. there is a lot of good in me, and in my chart...but some of the challenges are.......challenging.

In that sense, you're doing better than most people because you're actually observing reality in an accurate way.

i do have the inner determination and optimism that i will accomplish this in my lifetime, but again, very scattered and so i feel it will likely take longer than it could. i'm working on focus right now.

If you already have a spiritual outlook and feel that life is a project that can involve good and bad bits, then you're probably halfway there or more.

Personally I feel the need for a mission; something that makes the hard times worthwhile. To know that somehow they matter, and are not just simply senseless suffering.

One thing that's very hard to do is to square the implications and reality that astrology reveal with various people's different beliefs and life outlooks.

I find it simpler to lay out the bare facts of what the astrology says; it's much harder to deliver a cogent and palatable advice package in the space of a few lines of text. Or to express the greater meaning behind what these little symbols say about us.

I think it perhaps requires an adjustment of worldview, and possibly spiritual belief, which isn't something you can do in a hurry.