Very stressed due to job

Deep03

Namaste,
I am pastry chef living In Auckland, Newzealand.
I have given around 4 interviews and apply for jobs everyday.
But no positive response in not coming.
My immediate senior whom i work under just got changed around 2 months and the person which is almost an enemy and against me was promoted and given that position and now he just make up issues on even smallest thing and he has made me hate my workplace now which i joined 21 October 2019.
Was not satisfied as what was promised was i was not doing that and looking for changing from November only.
Can you please let me know when is chances of getting a new job is there.
Should i complaint about him to his senior ?
And would i get a job to different city or same.
Really fedup from my job.
Please if someone can tell me when i am gone get a new job..as my visa is expiring 24 April 2021 and really want to change so want time and get a job of my interest.

Date of birth - 26/02/1991.
Place- delhi.
Time -19:48

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Deep3

Have you thought of asking a Horary Question, when a timed chart (thinking about the quest and wishing for an answer and looking at the clock for the time), can be erected to reveal the answer.

Natal charts should be progressed (including transiting planetary influences) to see energies that would reflect most promising times to act, to help bring you a different job.

Think about your question, the way you ask it in context is important. Jot down the day and the location you are in to show how the energies-elements play out for you.

You might get more responses to your question trying that approach.

Sincerely

Student of Astrology:smile:

Deep03

Deep3

Have you thought of asking a Horary Question, when a timed chart (thinking about the quest and wishing for an answer and looking at the clock for the time), can be erected to reveal the answer.

Natal charts should be progressed (including transiting planetary influences) to see energies that would reflect most promising times to act, to help bring you a different job.

Think about your question, the way you ask it in context is important. Jot down the day and the location you are in to show how the energies-elements play out for you.

You might get more responses to your question trying that approach.

Sincerely

Student of Astrology:smile:

Hi,
Thanks for your suggestion i have done the same.
Can you do me a horay reading i have put the chart here also.
Thanks.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_job_problems.74466.49998.jpg
    astro_2gw_job_problems.74466.49998.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 29
Deep3

Namaste,
I am pastry chef living In Auckland, Newzealand.
I have given around 4 interviews and apply for jobs everyday.
But no positive response in not coming.
My immediate senior whom i work under just got changed around 2 months and the person which is almost an enemy and against me was promoted and given that position and now he just make up issues on even smallest thing and he has made me hate my workplace now which i joined 21 October 2019.
Was not satisfied as what was promised was i was not doing that and looking for changing from November only.
Really fedup from my job.
Please if someone can tell me when i am gone get a new job..as my visa is expiring 24 April 2021 and really want to change so want time and get a job of my interest.

Date of birth - 26/02/1991.
Place- delhi.
Time -19:48

Thanks in advance.

Not that I don't wish to 'help' answer your question, but can you tell me is the question above is how you wish it to be phrased exactly? What, where, why, when who kind of query? Within the body of the paragraphs written above I have gotten the gist of the concern, will work on it in a bit as written then.

Will take a gander at the chart after that.

Sincerely
Student of Astrology

Last edited:

Deep03

Deep3

Not that I don't wish to 'help' answer your question, but can you tell me how you phrased it exactly? What, where, why, when who kind of query? Within the body of the paragraphs written above I have gotten the gist of the concern, but I would additionally like to know what the question contained within its context?

Will take a gander at the chart after that.

Sincerely
Student of Astrology
I really just posted the same thing there.
My question is when i am going to find my next job?
Will it be of my interest as right now i am not doing what i am supposed do according to my position.
And should i consider doing a complaint of my senior to his senior for all problems i am facing at work.

Thanks.

Deep3,

Hello again

It looks like you are determined to separate from your work place (Mercury rules both the Ascendant 'you' and the 10th house of career's, Merc represents the impetus to push forward your efforts (mental scope) in that direction. (Mercury is your ruler in this question, opposition present career Saturn in dignified Capricorn-in the creative-speculative 5th house) In other words you've made up your mind (Mercury) as you've said, your determined 'something's go to give.' With Mercury ruling both the Ascendant (Virgo of work) & the 10th H.C. (natural house of careers) the efforts to enter upon another path of destiny are solely under your control.

I wouldn't advise the separation just quite yet until you have something lined up, Mercury is at the end of its journey in the sign of Cancer, retrograding back and forth as it has in Cancer (food designing) lately you have been on again and off again trying to decide which route to take as you've mentioned in your comments above. It doesn't look too positive (Mercury doesn't make any promising aspects while in the sign of Cancer, & while moving into Leo as he is presently under the Sun Beams (weakened to accomplish those things he rules, work, career:sideways:), he doesn't fair harmoniously in Leo, describes heads that will butt up against each other, the key is to take a stance of listening to your boss or co worker- with both sides of the story being diplomatically explained for a chance to work things out.

It could be weeks-months-until situations look positive or promising for a change. Moon doesn't function well in a Cadent house unless the house is somehow involved directly with the concern, which it is.

About the situation improving between you and your co-worker, it does look as if you and he will be on the same page to make adjustments-or compromises towards job relationships. if in the future you decide to go have a talk with your supervisor or boss about the problems you are facing at work the meeting will go well if you are quietly listening (as said) after you state your concern, for Mercury does not bode well in Leo, can be brassy or bossy.
Mercury (you) reaches Cazumi (protection) with the Sun (authority-identity-could be the boss or the co worker, and could reflect your thoughts about how you are viewed at work) after some time, whom will additionally make a trine (positive-easy change) with Mars soon after, he being on the 8th H.C. cusp ruling transitions you may speak with confidence but briefly stated, about the situation you are having at your place of work with no worries. Mars is within the public 7th house and is exalted, is a co ruler as is Moon.

Moon (co ruler of your question) in the 6th house in a fixed sign is long in duration ruling timing (4 increments could mean 4 months or years). Look to months for the Covid Virus problem to abate or ease up, a vaccine being developed etc.

I think it a positive turn of events which evolves from speaking with your employer, what emerges from the talk could be a new career direction or venue added to your accomplishments. New tasks given to you as you are an invaluable resource for your employer.

The last aspect the Moon makes is a trine to Venus in the 10th of careers, another ease with your concerns-which could mean a new career in the future as you are hoping for in a Southerly direction of the province, but as said only after months go by; something could turn up suddenly around the month of December:surprised:. You could make a change then. Do the restaurants nearer to water (sea) hold better positions in New Zealand, I should look there and prepare your resume and ask for a letter of recommendation if you decide to look for a better position.

I wish you a better life style in your pursuits and a positive direction taken should you decide to relocate or seek another career opportunity.

Please update and tell the forum how you are doing as the weeks and months progress won't you?

Sincerely
Student of Astrology

Deep03

Deep3,

Hello again

It looks like you are determined to separate from your work place (Mercury rules both the Ascendant 'you' and the 10th house of career's, Merc represents the impetus to push forward your efforts (mental scope) in that direction. (Mercury is your ruler in this question, opposition present career Saturn in dignified Capricorn-in the creative-speculative 5th house) In other words you've made up your mind (Mercury) as you've said, your determined 'something's go to give.' With Mercury ruling both the Ascendant (Virgo of work) & the 10th H.C. (natural house of careers) the efforts to enter upon another path of destiny are solely under your control.

I wouldn't advise the separation just quite yet until you have something lined up, Mercury is at the end of its journey in the sign of Cancer, retrograding back and forth as it has in Cancer (food designing) lately you have been on again and off again trying to decide which route to take as you've mentioned in your comments above. It doesn't look too positive (Mercury doesn't make any promising aspects while in the sign of Cancer, & while moving into Leo as he is presently under the Sun Beams (weakened to accomplish those things he rules, work, career:sideways:), he doesn't fair harmoniously in Leo, describes heads that will butt up against each other, the key is to take a stance of listening to your boss or co worker- with both sides of the story being diplomatically explained for a chance to work things out.

It could be weeks-months-until situations look positive or promising for a change. Moon doesn't function well in a Cadent house unless the house is somehow involved directly with the concern, which it is.

About the situation improving between you and your co-worker, it does look as if you and he will be on the same page to make adjustments-or compromises towards job relationships. if in the future you decide to go have a talk with your supervisor or boss about the problems you are facing at work the meeting will go well if you are quietly listening (as said) after you state your concern, for Mercury does not bode well in Leo, can be brassy or bossy.
Mercury (you) reaches Cazumi (protection) with the Sun (authority-identity-could be the boss or the co worker, and could reflect your thoughts about how you are viewed at work) after some time, whom will additionally make a trine (positive-easy change) with Mars soon after, he being on the 8th H.C. cusp ruling transitions you may speak with confidence but briefly stated, about the situation you are having at your place of work with no worries. Mars is within the public 7th house and is exalted, is a co ruler as is Moon.

Moon (co ruler of your question) in the 6th house in a fixed sign is long in duration ruling timing (4 increments could mean 4 months or years). Look to months for the Covid Virus problem to abate or ease up, a vaccine being developed etc.

I think it a positive turn of events which evolves from speaking with your employer, what emerges from the talk could be a new career direction or venue added to your accomplishments. New tasks given to you as you are an invaluable resource for your employer.

The last aspect the Moon makes is a trine to Venus in the 10th of careers, another ease with your concerns-which could mean a new career in the future as you are hoping for in a Southerly direction of the province, but as said only after months go by; something could turn up suddenly around the month of December:surprised:. You could make a change then. Do the restaurants nearer to water (sea) hold better positions in New Zealand, I should look there and prepare your resume and ask for a letter of recommendation if you decide to look for a better position.

I wish you a better life style in your pursuits and a positive direction taken should you decide to relocate or seek another career opportunity.

Please update and tell the forum how you are doing as the weeks and months progress won't you?

Sincerely
Student of Astrology

Hi,
First of all i thank you for your time to see my chart.

Yes the restaurant where i work in Auckland have better business near water, i am working in ine of them. As a lot of tourist come through cruise and there is a waterfront on the city so it is busy and a lot of restaurants are there.

I earlier tried to talk to my senior but i think he just hate me and trying to find reasons to give me problems.

I am planning to talk to the boss on this Thursday regarding the situation and yes i would not leave the job till i get a new one.

I think December would be a lot of time,
As it a trend here that if your visa is expiring new employers mostly prefer you have atleast one year or atleast six month visa left with you.

And i have applied a lot of jobs in south Island of NewZealand. Hope i get some better response and able to secure a job .

Sure will let you know of any advancement in my case.

Thanks

Deep3

Hi again

I've been looking at your chart again from a different perspective and I think you will have another position before your Visa expires. The income might not be as desirable as the pay you receive from your present position (Mars square Jupiter) but it will be sufficient enough that you won't have to leave the Island's. Last aspect of the Moon is a trine to Venus within the 10th house of careers & Moon will additionally make an opportunity aspect to Mars the planet of initiation, so should you venture out and try to look for another job you may very likely obtain one before 5 weeks or 5 months transpire. The Moon within the 6th house of work (a slow cadent house with a fixed sign within) usually makes for longer timing rather than shorter it is not an easy task to figure in calculations.

So your thoughts about removing to another position is a good one-look and you will find what you are looking for, and with the Covid going on that is certainly a plus. The Moon is the planet to look to, the sailing might be a little daunting at first but her benign aspects speak of support and benefit to obtain what you want. Go for it and keep looking, 5 increments of time is what you are looking at, am hoping it is weeks instead of months. The colors associated with the Moon and Mars are red, stripes of black and white, colorful and trendy buildings with green foliage surrounding the area.

Take care and good luck, get out and look you will find a new position. Will try to delineate a bit more in a few what the chart says a little later on, will be toddling off to bed soon.

By now:sleeping:

Student of Astrology:wink:

Last edited:

ravinderccmb

This is as per your natal chart, please confirm the following:
Do you have problems in maintaining insurance or inheritance papers. Do you keep mentioning about decisions your fathers has taken or disagree with his opinions.
Does your father or any siblings of your partner (if married) have issues related to money, family matters or with government regarding taxes. You might be very emotional person and unless you let it out you will not be relieved or will be suffering.

Deep03

Do you have problems in maintaining insurance or inheritance papers. Do you keep mentioning about decisions your fathers has taken or disagree with his opinions.
Does your father or any siblings of your partner (if married) have issues related to money, family matters or with government regarding taxes. You might be very emotional person and unless you let it out you will not be relieved or will be suffering.
Yes all the things you have mentioned is correct, and i am not married.
We had problem with inheritance papers still now a lot of things is not still fully done legally which should be.
And i disagree with a lot of my fathers decision and i disagree with almost very opinion of his.
And i think we had to pay a lot of taxes regarding property and things to convert it to commercial and free hold the inheritance
Properly my father hold.
I am very emotional person and i have very bad temper also i get hurt a lot and angry on small things which are wrong.

Thanks.

Deep03

Deep3

Hi again

I've been looking at your chart again from a different perspective and I think you will have another position before your Visa expires. The income might not be as desirable as the pay you receive from your present position (Mars square Jupiter) but it will be sufficient enough that you won't have to leave the Island's. Last aspect of the Moon is a trine to Venus within the 10th house of careers & Moon will additionally make an opportunity aspect to Mars the planet of initiation, so should you venture out and try to look for another job you may very likely obtain one before 5 weeks or 5 months transpire. The Moon within the 6th house of work (a slow cadent house with a fixed sign within) usually makes for longer timing rather than shorter it is not an easy task to figure in calculations.

So your thoughts about removing to another position is a good one-look and you will find what you are looking for, and with the Covid going on that is certainly a plus. The Moon is the planet to look to, the sailing might be a little daunting at first but her benign aspects speak of support and benefit to obtain what you want. Go for it and keep looking, 5 increments of time is what you are looking at, am hoping it is weeks instead of months. The colors associated with the Moon and Mars are red, stripes of black and white, colorful and trendy buildings with green foliage surrounding the area.

Take care and good luck, get out and look you will find a new position. Will try to delineate a bit more in a few what the chart says a little later on, will be toddling off to bed soon.

Thanks so much for helping me out.
I also wish it is 5 weeks instead of 5 months.
But yes i need atleast $25.50 per hour as per new rules of imigration to accquire a 3 year work visa and currently i am on 23$ per hour.
So i am little be not sure i cant go less than that as if i apply with same pay rate now i would only get a 6 months and that is usless for so much hard work.

Thanks again.
I am trying so much

Deep03

Deep3

Hi again

Hi,
You asked me to keep you in loop with the progress.
Its been lockdown from 12 august in Newzeland again.And we are not working.
I had no luck till now, very less job or no jobs for pastry chef is there at the moment.
I am very scared would be able to acquire the visa or no..next year.
I really don't want to put visa from my current workplace.

Thanks

Deep03

I have confirmed the things that you have asked me.. waiting for your reply.

ravinderccmb

You are presently running Venus mahadasa and antra period of Sun which does not signify any change of place . Your career will be good. Avoid discussing or complaining about your regular income infront of others.

Deep03

You are presently running Venus mahadasa and antra period of Sun which does not signify any change of place . Your career will be good. Avoid discussing or complaining about your regular income infront of others.
Hi,
So u mean i am stuck with same job for a year now as my antardasha will change next year in july or there will be change after the pratyantara dasha will change on 19 September.
And usually don't discuss about my pay with any one except if asked in an interview . I just stated here coz to tell i need to grsb job above that and was told i would be doing better but less pay.

Thanks

Deep03

Deep3

Hi again

Hi,
I went for an interview for a Position in first week of September.
Earlier i was told they might need to go to renovation in September and come back to me when they are ready in October.
But today i got an email from them saying if i can start what i am on and later see on sales and how thing goes will move towards the they will be giving me a more diserable pay.
Its been almost 5 week now, i am gona meet them on Thursday again.so i think the 5 week things is happening but i am scared coz i need almost 2.50 dollar more by april next year to fulfill the pay condition for my visa..would that would be available by that time or no.

Thanks