Deeply curious about the Yod in my chart

RedFoXx363

While I've understood a lot about chart reading for quite some time now, I am still learning things and have a very deep desire to understand the Yod in my chart. Trying to understand things involved with my family and this seems very important to that understanding. If any further info is needed here, please let me know. This is my first time sharing to a group and so I'm not entirely sure what's expected when sharing a chart and asking for assistance. I also suspect my father's chart has a connection to my own (I think I inherited the family karmic debt from him) My chart readings have uncovered to me very specific things that have come to fruition in my life and turn effected my children.. their charts continue the tale and it's one of tragedy. Any wisdom anyone can share here based on what they see I am beyond thankful for... I will also share charts of children for anyone who wishes to understand deeper how far this goes and how much it ties together... because it is absolutely NECESSARY that I figure this out, for them and me. TIA and blessings to anyone who offers any insight or wisdom here. The first chart is mine, the second my fathers. For mine I am mostly interested in the Yod. My father's chart seems really busy to me and I'm also wondering if that has any meaning.... Mostly seeking info on how this effects family (past, present, and future) and what might be done to prevent further damage (there's been a lot of trauma and tragedy) and I've come to realize it was all written in the stars.

Attachments

• Heather Natal Chart Yod.jpg
    Heather Natal Chart Yod.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 15
  • dadJustChart.jpg
    dadJustChart.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 17