New job offer?

TamaraL

I am currently making a portfolio-project and keep wondering whether it will lead to a new job offer.
Personally, I am in denial and cannot complete it so far. It feels like a dead-end.
This question is just an experiment as I am stuck creatively. Hopefully, I will complete the project by next week.

Question: Will making this portfolio lead to a new job/opportunity?

Querent: Cancer - Moon= 3rd House

Quesited: 10th House in Pisces-Jupiter = in the 5th house

I think its ambiguous.

Thank you,
T.

Attachments

• Portfolio.jpg
    Portfolio.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Chrysalis

Moons barren and is in aversion to your 5th ruler mars, this shows some kind of incompatibility and being unable to gel together properly, meaning this project you are struggling with, as it's not really for you.

From what i can see, your only half heartedly doing this project, its not something you feel fully passionate and present about doing.

Moon when leaves this inconjunction with L5, will then at the end of virgo sextile jupiter in your 5th, only to have jupiter reject.

I doubt you'll be getting any new job offer.

TamaraL

Moons barren and is in aversion to your 5th ruler mars, this shows some kind of incompatibility and being unable to gel together properly, meaning this project you are struggling with, as it's not really for you.

From what i can see, your only half heartedly doing this project, its not something you feel fully passionate and present about doing.

Moon when leaves this inconjunction with L5, will then at the end of virgo sextile jupiter in your 5th, only to have jupiter reject.

I doubt you'll be getting any new job offer.

Chrysalis thank you for your feedback. I am a self-aware person, I know I am not compatible with this (it is advertising- oriented ). I am trying to find a creative job and this position is intended for creative brains. The problem I feel outside of my own element. In this case, I am supposed to create something that sells and people can relate to.

Last edited: