Venus opposition Saturn - the reason why I attract older women?

obsidianmineral

I see that often old people come out of nowhere to talk to me. I feel really annoyed at that as I find them annoying. Is there a way to chase them away without being rude? Why don't I attract young people as I am young at heart? I still feel like a teen inside! I want someone to talk about top 40 pop music, not someone out of the loop on current trends and pop culture.

Also on dating apps it's usually older females that are more eager to meet with me (I am male and I certainly prefer younger females than me). Of course I cannot get attracted to them due to the age difference as I like much younger ones and constantly have to cut them off from my life.

Can this be changed as it means no love life as I can't chose who I am attracted to? Last time I actually digged older females was when I was 15, which is quite normal for teens I think. But now being almost 30 I like much younger ones like 21-23. I've been waiting for love so long that I'm used to it, why settle down for someone much older? I don't need a mother figure.

Well, I thought that women around the age of 27 prefer men a bit older than them like you, but I don't think many 20 year old women want to be with 30 year old men. It's too much of a gap. It's much more possible you could be with women around the age of 24 onwards.

I'm curious, how old are the women you're attracting?

ivb

Hm. You seem to be guilty of something called ageism: you develop negative stereotypes about older women and positive ones about younger. Yet, you say you're young at heart: you need to make up your mind whether it is physical age that matters or "at heart" age, as you are currently applying a double standard. You also developed an idea about yourself (that you're inhibited or so), which you are now trying to run like hell from...and looking for someone to help you in that escapism. Maybe you should just let go of these conceptions and fears and open up to the world and all it has to offer, if that is possible for you.

Inwonderland

I'm just like you, I'm a girl and I always attract older men!
because of :
Venus square Saturn
Libra mars 0 degree ( most of them in 40 - 50 and have pluto in early libra and late virgo )
Mars opposite saturn
also I have a childish, innocent look I know most old men loves that:sick:

so you should check your whole chart not only one aspect