Will I get the offer?

twistandshout

Hello! It's sure been a while. I decided to cast a chart on a job that I'm not sure what to do with. It seems like I have it though they've been dragging their feet quite a bit in actually providing an offer. I gave one final attempt at contact and decided either way if I don't hear back this week then I'm going with another gig. But still, curious to see what's up.

The rising is Sagittarius at the 0* which usually means it's premature though this is something that's been in the works for the last month or so, and with my proactive follow ups and providing of details. So for the sake of the situation, I don't see it as a sign that it's too early but, if anything, that I'm just feeling quite impatient and hurried to see the resolution on this.

The 10th house is ruled by Mercury which is currently retrograde in Pisces (ruled by Jupiter). Which shows some favoritism towards me, especially since Mercury was right about to leave pisces before it went retrograde. Mercury is also not Combust yet, but just Under the Sunbeams. So it's weakened, at least from my perspective since everything seems delayed. Regardless, the two planets are moving towards each other.

But! There's the Sun in between that Jupiter will be perfecting it's square to before it perfects the aspect to Mercury. I do have a meeting on Monday, though it's not really a job interview per se so much as a networking meeting. Sun is also in Jupiter's sign of Pisces, and rules the 9th house of long distance travel and publishing. I am taking a trip this coming week for business reasons, so I can see it applied there, and my current work career is related to publishing.

The moon is also at 0* (again, emphasizes that really Rushed/impatient/testing feeling) in Taurus, so it's exalted in that sign. The last aspect it made was a trine to Jupiter, the next aspect it makes will be a square to Venus it looks like, which rules my 11th house and 6th house. Not exactly sure how to read that, however.

Anyway, curious to see what everyone else's take it on it is.

Attachments

• jerb.jpg
    jerb.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 29