men for a DSC arie women

Osamenor

Staff member
The sign your DC is in indicates, in a very general way, the traits of people you attract and are attracted to. For a woman (or man) with the DC in Aries, whoever they prefer as a partner, and whoever they draw into their life, has some significant Aries-like traits, or brings out the Aries in the native, or both.

If you have your DC in Aries, perhaps you have a competitive streak and you draw in partners who are fellow competitors. Perhaps you draw in people who like adventure and challenge, and you enjoy doing those things together. Perhaps you draw in people with quick tempers, or who've experienced much challenge in their lives. Perhaps your partner is a soldier, an entrepreneur, a professional athlete, or something else along those lines--all those professions are Aries-like.

More often than not, a person with strong Aries-like traits has a significant placement in Aries, but not necessarily their sun. It could just as easily be their moon sign, rising sign, or a sign where they have planets concentrated. It's also possible that Aries is an empty sign for them but they have other chart placements that indicate those traits.

So it's way too simplistic to say that if you have your DC in Aries, you attract/are attracted to Arieses. Aries people, yes, but not necessarily people born in the last week and a half of March or first three weeks of April.

saly19

The sign your DC is in indicates, in a very general way, the traits of people you attract and are attracted to. For a woman (or man) with the DC in Aries, whoever they prefer as a partner, and whoever they draw into their life, has some significant Aries-like traits, or brings out the Aries in the native, or both.

If you have your DC in Aries, perhaps you have a competitive streak and you draw in partners who are fellow competitors. Perhaps you draw in people who like adventure and challenge, and you enjoy doing those things together. Perhaps you draw in people with quick tempers, or who've experienced much challenge in their lives. Perhaps your partner is a soldier, an entrepreneur, a professional athlete, or something else along those lines--all those professions are Aries-like.

More often than not, a person with strong Aries-like traits has a significant placement in Aries, but not necessarily their sun. It could just as easily be their moon sign, rising sign, or a sign where they have planets concentrated. It's also possible that Aries is an empty sign for them but they have other chart placements that indicate those traits.

So it's way too simplistic to say that if you have your DC in Aries, you attract/are attracted to Arieses. Aries people, yes, but not necessarily people born in the last week and a half of March or first three weeks of April.
thank you its very helpful .
I have an encounter with an arie men and in some way it look amazing and fated (vertex/asc, node/pluto-moon, node/saturn-lilith conjunct)
but tricky in the same time i saw him only ones and i cant get him out of my head.

my DSC is in ARIE and his venus is conjunct my DSC by 4 degree , while my mars conjunct his DSC exact in scorpio . my moon in taurus 7th house and his ASC is in taurus . while my juno and venus and sun in my 10h conjunct his moon in his 4th house.
what you think he is into me too based on these aspect ? thanks

Osamenor

Staff member
That sounds like some good synastry for chemistry between you. Whether he really is into you depends on him. There's a saying quoted often on here: "the stars impel, the don't compel." Astrologically, the potential exists for the two of you to like each other, have great chemistry, be a couple. Whether or not that actually happens depends on how ready each of you is to respond to that potential in that way.

saly19

That sounds like some good synastry for chemistry between you. Whether he really is into you depends on him. There's a saying quoted often on here: "the stars impel, the don't compel." Astrologically, the potential exists for the two of you to like each other, have great chemistry, be a couple. Whether or not that actually happens depends on how ready each of you is to respond to that potential in that way.
yah hhh true thank you , but there few tricky things in synastry that i dont get well like in this exemple :
what about the NODE axes conjunct to the partner opposition between 2 planet like SN conj Pluto/NN conj Moon
and the conjunction happen in 1ST/6TH opposite the 7th/12th houses

is that mean you trigger your partner opposition aspect and make it resurfate or helping him to move with you from south node to your north node or its is the planet persons who help the node person to find his path from his south node to his north ??