Natal chart

filleaspirant

Hello, everyone!
I'd like to know a bit more about myself, especially about the hard aspects in my natal chart.
Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 74ba36df-cae6-400f-be66-d8da0ae93250.jpg
    74ba36df-cae6-400f-be66-d8da0ae93250.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 20

filleaspirant

Mostly relationship-wise, I guess... I read somewhere that I have a very weak chart in the emotions departament, which I do relate to as I've a problem keeping any friendship for more than a couple years...
Also, is it possible to see if I'll marry or be in a relationship someday?

kimbermoon

with such a complex chart, the issue of relationships requires a great deal of study...most here on the forum only give short interpretations; with your Moon in Aquarius this can certainly denote emotional detachments, or disorientation; indeed the chart does show a lot of contradiction and opposition, suggesting that you may not be fully attuned to your emotions, or ready to share them easily with others, although I would not call it specifically 'weak', with Pluto in a heavy water sign [the energies of water signs represent emotion]. Despite affliction between the Moon and Mercury, there is also a grand trine in Air, to help offset or balance the problems. Briefly, the Moon in the chart rules your 7th H of marriage and social partnerships, but transfers it's energy to the 2nd H, representing material and physical resources, which could cause security issues in relationships. Moon in Aquarius is of the mental orientation, thus the individual will generally try to connect more with others through mental acuity and equality... this Moon sign is embedded with the urge towards independence and freedom of speech in relationships. The question must then turn towards how you react emotionally in such issues. Moon-mother; as adults we often come forward with primary conditioning and imprinting from the parents, especially the mother, which may require a period of assessment and re-orientation at the time of the Saturn return, around age 30; many will spend those years trying to be deprogrammed from the influence of the parents. Much depends on how you were influenced, or patterned, by your mother in the past, and how you actually feel about having her as a mother...much depends on how you were programmed in terms of communication and the orientation of the mind by her. Should you care to contact me privately I can help you unravel the mystery of your emotional dissonance...again many factors must be considered in the overview of the chart as a whole...

filleaspirant

Oh, that's really sweet, I don't even have words... I've been looking at astrology exactly to get a better grasp on how I feel and relate to things.

I'll send you a PM in a few minutes! :joyful: