Modeling job offer

The rust on dust

Good day,

Recently I have been offered a photo shoot option (modeling)
I am not sure what to think about this. It involves me having to travel to the United Kingdom which is already a hassle with covid-19 etc.

I have been without work due to the epidemic so the prospect of having some decent income, which was foreshadowed, is a blessing.

If anyone could help me interpret the chart to see if there are more risks than rewards or if this is a scam etc. is much appreciated as I am a little apprehensive about this.

Will attach natal chart as well as the horary.

Thank you for your time!

Attachments

• modeling.jpg
    modeling.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 47
  • Natal chart.jpg
    Natal chart.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 35

Chrysalis

You'll end up going to this job offer but you will be feeling pessimistic about it Saturn sq sun/jup midpoint. You/Mercury in opposition to Jup/Sat and Jup/Pl midpoint shows there will be travel. You'll be feeling quite nervous but also excited at the same time MC sq mo/ur.

Also you mercury have seprated from a trine with Neptune (modelling), Neptune is in its own sign and angular. So im not seeing anything wrong with the agency.

The rust on dust

Thanks for the reply Chrysalis,

I am feeling quite apprehensive about this whole situation, which might explain the pessimism. There is no risk with this venture then? The work is genuine and the pay will be received?

katydid

You are Mercury, and there is an exact opposition of Mercury to Pluto in the 5th here. I don't like seeing that.

Is this a reputable company? I say that because Mercury/Pluto exact opposition could create very compromising, uncomfortable situations for you. Have they spelled out exactly what kind of photos these would be?

I am suspicious. They cannot find any models in the UK to take this job?

Can you find someone to do a background check on this company for you?

The rust on dust

Good day Katydid,

I have not heard about this company but then again I am not a professional model moving in those circles. It is a small agency. I did ask for some previous work of theirs to get a idea, it was pretty good. I do not know anyone to do a background check.

This mercury pluto opposition, what does it mean? Will they take advantage/scam me? Should I just refuse the offer all together? Chrysalis seemed to see no problem?

Thanks for your time and effort!

IleneK

Premium Member
Good day,

Recently I have been offered a photo shoot option (modeling)
I am not sure what to think about this. It involves me having to travel to the United Kingdom which is already a hassle with covid-19 etc.

I have been without work due to the epidemic so the prospect of having some decent income, which was foreshadowed, is a blessing.

If anyone could help me interpret the chart to see if there are more risks than rewards or if this is a scam etc. is much appreciated as I am a little apprehensive about this.

Will attach natal chart as well as the horary.

Thank you for your time!

The only way to consider it is to have them provide you with a written contract that you can review which lays out all the details. If all *that* looks good, then consult a horary to see if they will keep their commitments before entering into the contract with them. Get a contract or don't do it.
PS I would consider katydid's comments about Mercury Pluto.

Last edited: