When will my true love come to me

Amy

Good evening. Please help me. Can you tell me if this loneliness will go away. I wish to gave a wonderful great love come to me. I dont know what to do. I have been without a love for so long. I work at a good job I rescue dogs and have a lovely home here in Arizona that I share with my adult daughter. My husband passed away on April 16 2016.

FEMALE
FEBRUARY 6, 1960
2:40am
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK
KINGS COUNTY

Amy

Oh my goodness Sir!! Please can you tell me how you saw that in my chart? Does it show anything more about this romance? Who is he and how will this wonderful encounter begin? I have been working best home since March 2020 so I dont know where I would meet him. I really dont go out. I also want to thank you for your time looking at my chart. I am very hopeful to have a nice gentleman in my life as a love and faithful companion

mathur_dinesh

The seventh house of a birth chart is the house of relationship/marriage. If it is in a good state, the individual will be happy with the relationship.
In your chart Taurus is placed in the seventh house and the Moon occupies it. The Moon in this position is very happy. Your Moon is strong and well placed. The Moon governs the mind. Therefore you will be happy with relationship matters.
Much depends on whether this happy Moon is influencing you at this time. Even if the Moon is happy but it is not casting its benevolent influence on you how, can you be happy with the relationship?
An individual feels the influence of mostly those major-period and sub-period planets that are operating at any given moment of time. From July/2020 the sub-period of the Moon will operate in the major-period of Saturn. This should be a good period which will last till February/2022. It is so as the Moon owns the ninth house which is the house of Divine Lord and your good fortune, and it is placed in the seventh house of relationship. If you remember Him during this period you will be gaining in happiness.
Taurus means a place where medical men, or beauticians visit. It also means a place where fine arts are practised, music is played, and painting is done. It also means malls and financial institutions. So these are the possible places where you can meet the right man. He may come to your help and that is how things may start.

As a matter of study how was your earlier marriage.

Amy

My first marriage was in 1977 I was 17
My second marriage was in 1986 I was 26
My third marriage was in august 1996 I was 36, he died in April 2016
I have not ever been happy in any of those marriages. Maybe the last one though. We had a house and travelled and worked hard together. He died of a heart attack after we divorced in 2008 but remained friends until his death in 206
I was told by a medium that I would meet my future live at work. I work at a large bank here in chandler arizona but I have been working at home since march so I dont know how that can be. I have been so lonely and crying more so. I pray to God.to please send me a wonderful gentleman kind soul to share my life with.
But I dont know where he is? Your kind to send me this message. I appreciate you. Thank you