Indications of a move?

loveastrology

What do you consider to be strong indications of a fairly long distance move? Thanks in advance.
I've noticed the possibility of strong connection with aspects from Saturn and also, Mars. Curious if anyone else finds aspects from these planets to be significant when predicting a move.

Last edited:

espi3479

When I moved a long distance Uranus was conjunct my IC. Which makes a lot of sense. Uranus + Ic = new change in environment!

virgo18

For life changing moves definitely Pluto on the IC (I had it in my Solar Return two years ago when I moved from the house I lived for 12 years.)
I also had Uranus transiting my 4th house... it has just entered to my 5th few months ago.
I also had progressed Moon in Aries making a Tsquare with my some of my progressed cardinal planets and my Natal cardinal planets.

It was a very very life changing experience.

Last edited:

duenderoja

In researching my own life, I have found that having Pluto on the IC in a Solar Return has indicated long-distance moves for me. This has been the only indicator. I have moved five times in my young life (cross country).

Last edited:

MaybeNow

Pluto was transiting my 4th when I moved across the country many years ago. I want to move back and Pluto won't be there so not sure what to look for now that would indicate a move.

Pluto is in my 7th now and Uranus is traveling through my 10th.

yelena234

Pluto was transiting my 4th when I moved across the country many years ago. I want to move back and Pluto won't be there so not sure what to look for now that would indicate a move.

Pluto is in my 7th now and Uranus is traveling through my 10th.

As Pluto is no more coming to your 4th house, better look Solar Return, when some planet conjunct 4th (I had once Neptune in 3rd, conjunction IC, when I moved from foreign country back to home country), what was not a great luck.

Arena

Do you have a chart to post with those indications you talk about loveastrology? Uranus is probably the strongest indicator of sudden moves and Pluto transit to IC or shown in a solar return on IC or MC could also be that indicator. When Saturn transits the IC it can mean something like buying a home, or settling down and when Jupiter comes to the IC in transit, progressions or solar return you would expect people to expand their home, either buy a bigger house or expand the house they live in.

waybread

In addition to posting the chart, can you also indicate what the move is about? (Job, care for family member, want better situation for children, or whatever.) The reason should show up in the relevant house, as well as in the 4th.

I agree with what has been said about the IC, adding that a transiting planet opposing it (conjunct the MC) or squaring any 4th house planets or its ruler can also be triggers.

JUPITERASC

Do you have a chart to post with those indications you talk about loveastrology?

Uranus is probably the strongest indicator of sudden moves and Pluto transit to IC or shown in a solar return on IC or MC could also be that indicator. When Saturn transits the IC it can mean something like buying a home, or settling down and when Jupiter comes to the IC in transit, progressions or solar return you would expect people to expand their home, either buy a bigger house or expand the house they live in.
In addition to posting the chart, can you also indicate what the move is about?
(Job, care for family member, want better situation for children, or whatever.)
The reason should show up in the relevant house, as well as in the 4th.

I agree with what has been said about the IC, adding that a transiting planet opposing it (conjunct the MC) or squaring any 4th house planets or its ruler can also be triggers.
loveastrology began this thread on 6 February 2014 almost two years ago :smile:
AND
loveastrology has not posted since 14 May 2014

waybread

Apparently the topic interests more people than just loveastrology.

Anyone's chart postings are welcome on this educational forum.

Claire19

What do you consider to be strong indications of a fairly long distance move? Thanks in advance.
I've noticed the possibility of strong connection with aspects from Saturn and also, Mars. Curious if anyone else finds aspects from these planets to be significant when predicting a move.

Long distance belongs to the 9th house and perhaps Jupiter aspects with Mercury the planet of moving and trips in general. Moving house you would also look at the 4th house as well. Mercury through there or Jupiter. There are many combinations.

oriel

I'm interested on topic this as well.
My saturn is transiting my 4th saggi and it is my 1st saturn return.
For the past months I have been thinking of moving someday.
In my natal, ruler of my 4th saggi is in the 9th taurus so maybe one day it might activate lol who knows.

Arena

Saturn through 4th or on IC in sidereal solar returns is more connected to making a base for yourself, like buying a house or apartment or investing in property. But not necessarily moving to a new country.

Oceanis

Pluto on the IC/MC axis, aspecting personal planets, such as Sun, Moon, Mercury, or even Ascendant.

Pluto is responsible for life changing events, and the above aspects occurred when I relocated.

haidee

Move across the country:
Transit Saturn/Mars 4th House,
Transit Mars opposite natal Mars

3rd house cusp ruler: Mars.

Blackempress

Im out of touch with Astrology but noticed that Jupiter transits bring me journeys. Im currently planning to move to another city. I have 7th house Jupiter transiting and making aspects to Mars and Saturn and MC. Pluto is in 11th.

I travelled far from home when Jupiter was in 5th trine MC. It was an international event.
I just notice Jupiter prominently.

Isa

I have pluto on the IC (moving tô another city) in my SR this year with a full 12th house (being alone and scared) and Uranus in the 7th (my bf wont be able to go with me and that will change the relationship).

Transit saturn will square moon, Mercury and ascendant = growing up, depression, isolation, losing relationships, staying far away.

I do NOT want to move, but i've applied for a job in another city. I dont know why the **** I did it, but I did. Praying to God they dont pick me. But I guess they will and I wont be able to say no.

Last edited: