can astrology predict death?

astrodranjna

Astrology can predict all events of life including death but it should not be predicted.

Djain

Suhas G, Namaskar! I am Divya Jain. I am in deep trouble and need your kind help. [Deleted personal contact information. Do not post it in the open forum. If you want to exchange contact info with another member, please do it in private conversation. - Moderator]

Please mujhe aapki madad ki bahut jarurat hai. Jitni jald ho sake kripya contact kariye.

Last edited by a moderator:

muchacho

Some astrologers told my mom that she's gonna die within 3-4 years. I am worried about her.
Is this true??
That sounds more like a guess than a prediction. You create your own reality. Predictive astrology can only give you probabilities, not certainties.

mathur_dinesh

Theoretically such a prediction is possible.
What you are suffering from will be faced by many if astrologers start predicting death of persons.
Astrology is not an exact science and there are failures in predictions. If a prediction relating to death goes wrong its impact on the individual and family would be unthinkable. Therefore such predictions are not made.

JUPITERASC

Some astrologers told my mom that she's gonna die within 3-4 years.
I am worried about her.
Is this true??
If a medical doctor made such a prediction
few would question it
HOWEVER
doctors are frequently wrong
FURTHERMORE
astrological prediction is dependent for its accuracy on an accurate time of birth
THEREFORE
To expect astrologers to provide accurate prediction
based on inaccurate time of birth :smile:
is expecting the impossible
and in fact
most if not all times of birth are "out" by at least fifteen minutes
and more

JUPITERASC

Life is not such an thing we can calculate on, in my opinion, because there is so much change. Everyone can die every moment, everyone can change his/her pad by one decision, everything is depending on our self, but I do believe that some things in your life is somehow going to happen, because It's wroted for you. I do believe that good astrologers can see and tell a person how he or she is going to die or in what of state he/she is going to be at that moment.

Actually, I remember something I red. It was about Hyleg and Alcocoden.
Is there someone who knows more about this?
a HYLEG AND ALCOCODEN thread is on Traditional board :smile:
at
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46808

JUPITERASC

Thank you. I will look at it right now.

another discussion on Hyleg & Alcoccoden is paraskeyhs thread
at
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40677&highlight=hyleg

THE ANTHOLOGY written two thousand years ago by Vettius Valens
offers multiple methodologies :smile:
on LENGTH OF LIFE PREDICTION
FREE pdf translation by Professor Mark Riley CSU

http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf

there's a thread discussion on length of life prediction at
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105104

THE HYLEG AND ALCOCCODEN article pdf by Bernadette Brady
http://www.bernadettebrady.com/Pdfs/Hyleg.pdf

aquarius7000

Hi,

I know of at least three people in Vedic Astrology that are able to calculate with astounding human accuracy all life events.

I am finding out more and more that Vedic Astrology comes closer to accurate prediction than I have seen with Western Astrology. I know at least two dozen practising professional Western astrologers, mostly from Europe, some of whom check about their own life events with Vedic Astrologers.

aquarius7000

I wish I could, but one is not alive anymore, and the other two are mother and son. The son is an engineer, who doesn't do Astrology professionally. I know him because he read my chart many about two decades back, as he is a family friend, but that on request. I can try to contact him (he is in a different country than myself) and find out if he would like to give a reading against a fee. If I hear back on this, I can PM you. I want to say here itself though, I am not sure he will give a prediction on the issue at hand here.

Dilshad

Hi,

Please tell me where I can get the documents? I hope you are still viewing this forum

Yes, Astrology can predict death.

I use a highly complicated method called 'Pravir' system, that can predict death within +/- 2 days!
This method was invented by an astrologer from India , he was a school teacher and almost at the fag end of his life published a small book (125 pages) explaining his system.The book is in Marathi language, the book is so complicated that Marathi being mother tongue and years of astrology study behind me, I couldn't understand a line from it. This method neither Vedic nor KP , not based on any known Astrological theories, seems that it is his own invention. He used Nakshatras , Solar revolution , Planetary aspects etc. He has devised certain rules. If you do the mathematics and follow the rules you will get some 3 to 4 probable dates for death, then you have to use your common sense and other astrology knowledge to figure out the D-Day (of course it is not that easy as it may appear.)

The person Mr Prasad Vichare , died without any recognition, no body heard of him, no body remembers him, his book however survived , I have a scanned copy of that book . Of course it is in Marathi , I can share but I don't know how many on this forum speak Marathi.

Later some 2 years ago, another Marathi astrologer accepted the challenge and decoded that logic with painstaking efforts (I believe he spent almost half a year for this project) , he then translated that book in English and created several Excel worksheets , look up tables, as well as some 100+ case studies! Every thing was published on a yahoo discussion forums and now available in Public domain. So any body interested in this theory can try out at his/her own risk!

Details about where to find that book , are at the end of this message.

But it is unethical to predict death and in my entire career I used it (for my clients) only once.

Recently, in the last July, I used it.

One of my relatives was chronically ill, heart disease + Kidney failure. That man was a retired person and his wife was having a very good job (high post, big salary) . Due this health problems the person was in hospital off and on for several months then on dialysis (every alternate day) , his wife took a long leave from her job to pay attention to her husband, she exhausted all her paid leaves , then she went on 'leave without pay', but that too have certain limits so a time came that either she has to resume job or quit. Although she was ready to quit her job for her husband , quitting job means losing many career opportunities ahead, she was also expecting a job promotion that was her life time ambition.

At that point she approached me. I tried the 'Pravir' system and I found that her husband is going to die by Aug 8th, 2013. It was July 2013 running, I didn't tell her that her husband is going to die pretty soon but just I advised her to extend her leave without pay till Aug 15 , and then quit the job.

Well, that man died on 6th Aug. That was sad but the lady could keep her job, got promoted as expected.

Those who are interested in this method can search on scribd for 'Pravir' , you will get a bunch of documents and Excel worksheets and around 100+ case studies.

If you can't find it, contact me then with the help of forum moderators I will try to make that set available to all.

But remember , predicting death is unethical and I don't encourage it.

Hope this helps

SUhasG

mathur_dinesh

The Pravir method described above is definitely a way to determine the duration of life. There are many other methods-some work others do not. Some are more dependable than others but as they are products of human mind they are not infallible.
The issue is why should one find out as to how long one is going to live. If a person is not spiritually and mentally mature it can be a constant source of mental trauma for him as long as he lives since nobody can avert death. Once a person is mature it really does not matter to him if he lives or does not since he is reconciled to the fact of death. This is precisely the reason most astrologers do not predict longevity or death as a means to quench curiosity. It is only in cases where the individual is on his death bed and the family wishes to know the outcome that the astrologer would make a short term prediction.
Mr Suhasg is correct. It is unethical for the astrologer to dabble in this matter.

waybread

Actually some death prediction is done through horary astrology, which goes by the moment of the question, not the birth moment. I just don't think it is ethical, either.

Of course some Indian astrologers have been spectacularly wrong about the timing and manner of their own deaths. Some of their clients have committed suicide rather than facing the death in their predictions..... thereby proving the predictions themselves to be invalid.

Last edited:

Senecar

Manner of Deaths seem straight forward to predict, but time of death predictions can be difficult to do.

It could be predicted, but whether accurate is another matter.

Dilshad

I disagree respectively to Dinesh and others death is inevitable however if you can know the day of tragedy, you can wear taweez, put four nails outside of house, read mantras, make a naqash several things either postpone or stop the tragedy

The Pravir method described above is definitely a way to determine the duration of life. There are many other methods-some work others do not. Some are more dependable than others but as they are products of human mind they are not infallible.
The issue is why should one find out as to how long one is going to live. If a person is not spiritually and mentally mature it can be a constant source of mental trauma for him as long as he lives since nobody can avert death. Once a person is mature it really does not matter to him if he lives or does not since he is reconciled to the fact of death. This is precisely the reason most astrologers do not predict longevity or death as a means to quench curiosity. It is only in cases where the individual is on his death bed and the family wishes to know the outcome that the astrologer would make a short term prediction.
Mr Suhasg is correct. It is unethical for the astrologer to dabble in this matter.

waybread

With all due respect to longstanding cultural traditions, I think most westerners, and possibly some members of the "New India" or "new" generations of other more traditional countries would be unwilling to base their decisions on life and death on practices that they would regard as superstitions. This isn't to say that anyone believes that modern medicine has all the answers.

Personally, I think that it is best to understand the inevitability of death, and prepare oneself to experience it, as best as possible, when it comes.

I've had family members and friends die of incurable cancer, over a period of many months. The tragedy, in their case, would seem to be the disease.

In my universe, though perhaps not in yours, dear reader, life and death are in God's hands, (however one chooses to define Divine Presence,) not up to the fallible astrologer.

Senecar

With all due respect to longstanding cultural traditions, I think most westerners, and possibly some members of the "New India" or "new" generations of other more traditional countries would be unwilling to base their decisions on life and death on practices that they would regard as superstitions. This isn't to say that anyone believes that modern medicine has all the answers.

Personally, I think that it is best to understand the inevitability of death, and prepare oneself to experience it, as best as possible, when it comes.

I've had family members and friends die of incurable cancer, over a period of many months. The tragedy, in their case, would seem to be the disease.

In my universe, though perhaps not in yours, dear reader, life and death are in God's hands, (however one chooses to define Divine Presence,) not up to the fallible astrologer.

Death of a person is a major event for the person, be it the last in one's life. Therefore, it is possible to predict in Astrology. There have been various techniques and principles for the prediction.