Venus Return, Solar Return, Mercury Return all on the Same day! Am i reborn again??

millionora

Hello All!

I have had a pretty rough and hard last 4 fours years...literally on all levels you..

So in a few hours will be my 40th bday! And this year I have Venus, Mercury, and my Sun all return to their natal degree at the same time!!

Im not to swift with reading properly into returns, but i am curious does this mean i will finally discover and do what it is that I am passionate about?

I have been through rehabilitation and severe physical training for the last couple of months..and now have started to get back into interviewing for employment..I certainly feel a certain Truth of my own building up to come out along with feeling liberation and taking back my own Power....

Any insight would help or any links that would help me in understanding what is coming up..

Loads of blessings to you all.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_milli_natal.11252.65452.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_milli_natal.11252.65452.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 40

AriesIntrovert

Can you post the Solar Return?

Without even looking at the return though, YES, having Venus and Mercury repeat their natal positions in the SR is something of note. I forget what exactly author Celeste Teal wrote about it, but I do remember that a return that has that is one to take note of.

Kitchy

Banned
Just the opposite! Returns are periods where the past is revisited through houses/planets return. The potential for "reborn-ness" could be possible with a good sun-outer planet transit interaction that follows the returns - assuming the return periods are used for dealing with things that transpired in past but don't sit well with you - could be people, place or things, but really the time for dealing with old matters usually left unfinished.

If you deal with the old matters and then find a good transit from an outer planet to sun that follows - it could be reborn-ness that follows.

rafaella

Hello All!

I have had a pretty rough and hard last 4 fours years...literally on all levels you..

So in a few hours will be my 40th bday! And this year I have Venus, Mercury, and my Sun all return to their natal degree at the same time!!

Im not to swift with reading properly into returns, but i am curious does this mean i will finally discover and do what it is that I am passionate about?

I have been through rehabilitation and severe physical training for the last couple of months..and now have started to get back into interviewing for employment..I certainly feel a certain Truth of my own building up to come out along with feeling liberation and taking back my own Power....

Any insight would help or any links that would help me in understanding what is coming up..

Loads of blessings to you all.

I had this some years ago - during my solar return, I also had Venus, Mars and Mercury return, plus new Moon in Solar return. The return within 1-3 degrees of natal placements. Nothing interesting happened whatsoever. Except for heartache. No new relationship. I had my hopes up too... :annoyed: