Astrology of fertility and children

Hello please calculate mine also, when will i have children.

My DOB 7.11.1982 time 10.11pm
My husbands DOB is 28.08.1979 time 2.5 am

Please help me, we really want children, all of my reports are normal, and my hubbies also normal. Still we are not able to get..... why.....can you help me

sgaurav24

Hi, I needed some info on the likelihood of pregnancy for my wife.
Me: DOB-16th December 1980, 12:30a.m Indian Standard Time(GMT +5:30)
Wife: DOB 21st November 1983, 8:41p.m Indian Standard Time(GMT +5:30)
Kindly assist us.

-Gaurav

Last edited:

desperate

Hello,

I have been told that having Saturn in 5th is not good to have children, and am really worried. PLease have alook on my and my husbands charts and tell me if they look bad , good, or how many children i will get.

I also attach a composite chart as well (midpoint method ).

THank you so much, and please reply me,

desperate

Attachments

• desperate_wife_natal_chart.jpg
    desperate_wife_natal_chart.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 44
  • desperate_husband_natal_chart.jpg
    desperate_husband_natal_chart.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 40
  • Composite-Chart_midpoint_method_desperatewife_desperatehusband.jpg
    Composite-Chart_midpoint_method_desperatewife_desperatehusband.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 36

Blackempress

Thanks for the post.

I've got Lot of children falling in 2nd house of Aries. By WS I have Cancer Sun in 5th & Moon in 8th plus Saturn in 8th too.

I'm expecting bad news.:pouty:

Last edited:

Claire19

Thank you for posting that!!

I calculated my Part of Children, and it conjuncts my Mercury with an orb of 4 degrees, which is in Aquarius and my 1st House. My 5th House is empty and ruled by Gemini. Is this good news of bad news?
I am not one for the traditional rulerships and I am skeptical about Lots. However if your 5th is ruled by that Mercury in the 1st house Aquarius then air sign child would be indicated. Perhaps two and close together is possible. However 4 degrees may be a little too wide an orb but I am no expert on that and like to keep my mind open. Once there is a transit through the 5th and it hits other aspects such as Moon then you may have a child. Looking at the composite with your partner adds to this. The condition of our Moon also the 4th house influences are also important.

Last edited:

Claire19

Thanks for the post. It sets my taut nerves down. My Saturn in 7th in libra is a house apart from Jupiter in 8th leaving me with the lot of children in the first house of Aries! 5th house empty in leo. (placidus) I am sun cancer / south node in capi so this is relieving in terms of being fertile at least. Partner issues to settle when he shows up. :joyful:
Using Placidus method your 5th chart ruler is Moon in Libra 7th trining Venus Gemini 3rd. Chances of partnership with someone from school study days. or a neighbour but definitely in your age range. Possibly air sign as feel a child would be air sign and there is possibility of two. That those children would be very bright there is no doubt.

HOwever although Sun and Mercury in Leo are transitting the 5th right now there are no strong indicators for children.
You are thinking about it as evidenced by the Mercury but it needs more than that. As you would not countenance a child out of wedlock I am presuming then there are no indicators for marriage right now. Although Mars is conjunct Pluto in the 7th, in Placidus, there is no natal aspect to back that up. YOu would have to continue to plot your transits of course.

rajcmallu

I would like someone's help with figuring out my outlook on fertility. I'm very new to astrology and its effects on fertility. I've been trying to have children for over 10 years. Medical intervention was unsuccessful. I'm looking for advice in determining whether or not I should continue trying to have children. I would appreciate anyone's insight in reading these natal charts.

Jennifer Natal Chart.gif

Ryan Natal Chart.jpg

JUPITERASC

I would like someone's help with figuring out my outlook on fertility. I'm very new to astrology and its effects on fertility. I've been trying to have children for over 10 years. Medical intervention was unsuccessful. I'm looking for advice in determining whether or not I should continue trying to have children. I would appreciate anyone's insight in reading these natal charts.
View attachment 26769
View attachment 26770
fwiw - There is an astrological method that can - by focusing on your most fertile five days each month - be helpful in predicting the particular five days each month when you may be most likely to conceive

Having created your free natal chart on astro.com then select Extended Chart Selection page and choose “special charts”. Scroll down the pop up menu (that appears when you click on the small triangle) and you'll notice the last choice is “Lunar Phases Fertility Calendar” - select that and then click to show the chart. That displays a twelve month calendar with your likely conception dates - based on your astrological information.

Your most likely Conception dates are indicated in red. Either a Venus or a Mars logo above each area accentuated in red indicates whether a child conceived at that time is likely either girl or boy

The idea is Venus = Girl
Mars = Boy :smile:

CapAquaPis

According to what mr stellium wrote, I looked at my natal chart with the sun in my 8th house (Aquarius), then I find my Jupiter and Saturn at 15 degrees in the same sign Virgo the 3rd and to discover my likelihood of parenthood is very low. :surprised: (shocked!) Uranus in the 5th house isn't good, due to the planet's association with old age and business away from family or romance, but the sign of Scorpio has characteristics of what the 8th house is, but Aquarius ruled by Uranus and under the influence of Scorpio the 8th sign. Note my natal Sun and Moon are 5 degrees from each other in Aquarius, the Moon portrays maternity and the Sun with paternal or father figure, and my ascendant sign happens to be Cancer ruled by the Moon. The Venus in Aries being the 10th or Mid-heaven, then looks at Jupiter returns every 12 years plus the Saturn return in my 30th birthday in Virgo (currently Jupiter is in Aries), while my ascendant "Cancer" returns in my 24th and 36th birthdays. And finally, the lot of children is between my Mars and Jupiter again in Virgo, while the lot of sons in my 6th house-Sagitarius ruled by Neptune right inside it -Sag is my Dad's birth sign and the lot of daughters in the 11th house-Taurus: my mom's birth sign. The chances of any children in my life is low, but it's possible I may be a stepfather of at least one or 2 children later in life.

Last edited:

Claire19

I would like those that have children and know their charts well to give feedback on whether these formulas bear out.

Inline

I would like those that have children and know their charts well to give feedback on whether these formulas bear out.

These formulas appear to work in my experience, so for research purposes... i'd describe myself as fertile but with difficulties at birth and delivery.

My Lot of Children is in the 2nd hse at 19° Gemini
- sextile 5th hse 19° Leo Moon
- trine 11th hse 15° Aqua Sun & 17° Aqua Chiron
- opposition 9th hse 22° Sag Saturn

Example: my solar return chart at 47yrs old
- solar return by Jupiter at 17° Virgo squaring & activating LOC exactly
- solar return by Venus at 17° Aqua conjunct Sun & Chiron and trine LOC exactly

Last edited:

Szalak

I'm really interested in whether I'm destined to have children because I do have some problems with ovulation due to a hormonal imbalance and this leaves me worried.:(

My Lot of children is in Gemini at 27 degrees, in the 7th house. Its ruler, Mercury, is in Capricorn in the 1st house and the only aspects it forms is an exact conjunction with the asteroid Juno and a square to the Midheaven. I can't figure out whether my LoC forms any aspects.

My 5th house has Taurus on the cusp and Venus is in Aquarius, in the 2nd, opposing retro Jupiter. My 5th House is empty, well it only has Vesta which trines my Moon and Neptune.

Last edited:

Cort520

im new to the whole astrology world and reading my chart is not the easiest thing to me right now and i would love to figure out my fertility vs my hubbys. any pointers or readers?

viola magmar

I Personally feel and believe that astrology have no impact on fertility and children. So, people must not be worried about that. Because it just result in mental disturbance, irritation and uncomfortable. So, don't indulge yourself in these sort of things and just try to remain cool and calm. Hopefully everything will be fine at the end.

Odd words, written by someone who somehow, is, in astrology. Golly, in astro.com this has been discussed at lenght, under various points of view and it does, work wonderfully!
violaciao

viola magmar

I'm really interested in whether I'm destined to have children because I do have some problems with ovulation due to a hormonal imbalance and this leaves me worried.:(

My Lot of children is in Gemini at 27 degrees, in the 7th house. Its ruler, Mercury, is in Capricorn in the 1st house and the only aspects it forms is an exact conjunction with the asteroid Juno and a square to the Midheaven. I can't figure out whether my LoC forms any aspects.

My 5th house has Taurus on the cusp and Venus is in Aquarius, in the 2nd, opposing retro Jupiter. My 5th House is empty, well it only has Vesta which trines my Moon and Neptune.

Szalak, where is your natal chart...

dr. farr

Use the Arabic Parts calculator (google this phrase and you will find the relevant site which has the various Parts-aka "Lots"-their formulae, and an automatic calculator)

Madhudb

Can someone pls help me predict when will I become a mother, I miscarried the first time I became pregnant , in 2012.
My dob : 22 April 1983
Tine : 6.48 am
Place: Calcutta, west Bengal, India.
Thank u in advance.