Sleep issues, waking up at night

ALRESCHA

Hi everyone,

I have been sleeping poorly recently. I go to sleep around 11 PM, then I I wake up around 3 AM every night and fall asleep around 5 or 6, even 7 and then I get up around 9. This started around the time of my Mars return, when I could not sleep at all for about a week. It has already been over a month and that happens every single night, and I do not feel well during the day anymore. My heart rate is irregular and it has affected my appetite, so I lost a lot of weight.

I would not blame it on Uranus, as it has been a while since it first conjuncted my progressed Moon and I did not experience the sleep irregularities back then like this. I really hope it is not the progressed Sun with Uranus, because I won't be able to take it much longer.

I do not understand what is causing this issue, but, I have to fix it so I can go about my day regularly. I need my 8 hours of sleep. Staying up late doesn't help.

Based on the chart, what do you think is causing this? I will not consider any sleeping pills, but I may try to resolve this naturally with herbal medicine.

Thank you very much for looking into this.

EDITED to remove the link to the chart

Last edited:

ElenaJ

You don't mention if you have much dream activity.
The ascendent ruler mercury is conjunct 12th house ruler in the 3rd. Stirring up a lot of hidden messages, subconscious energy that is trying to relate to you.
Ruler of the 3rd is mars, ruling also the 8th of deep currents going on under the surface.
Moon conjunct North node in intuitive pisces is working to get insight as well.
Try to understand what you are hiding from yourself that is trying to come to the surface.
What is going on in your life at the moment that your subconscious is working on?

ALRESCHA

You don't mention if you have much dream activity.
The ascendent ruler mercury is conjunct 12th house ruler in the 3rd. Stirring up a lot of hidden messages, subconscious energy that is trying to relate to you.
Ruler of the 3rd is mars, ruling also the 8th of deep currents going on under the surface.
Moon conjunct North node in intuitive pisces is working to get insight as well.
Try to understand what you are hiding from yourself that is trying to come to the surface.
What is going on in your life at the moment that your subconscious is working on?

Hi ElenaJ, Thank you.

I don't have dreams that often, maybe every three days. They used to be prophetic when I was younger, I rarely have those now, maybe once every 6 months. Those often include dead people who come with messages that become reality soon after.

Recently I had a dream about two huge eagle sized birds that are a couple, male and female, who were as intelligent as people and they visited some man unknown to me in real life. There was water next to his house, like a trench maybe 15 m by 15 m. There was an incident with the birds, I do not remember what it was, but, it was very important for the man to share it with me. Like a problem he was trying to solve. There was also water on the pathway in front of the house, it was running like someone was washing their car, The birds left before I arrived. I am unable to recall any other dreams about birds, I don't think I ever had any.

I am proficient in dream symbolism, but I don't know what this means.

I also had a dream about having an audio call conversation with the man I cannot let go of around a week ago. I don't think I had that many dreams about him, the last I can recall was around a year ago when I saw him die in a car accident.

We are about to end contact these days and I know it would be wrong to keep in touch with him, but, I have never felt this way about anyone before, I never experienced anything nowhere near the intensity and it is consuming me, I literally suffer physically because I cannot be with him right now and I feel absolute peace when he is there. Last time I felt such peace was in 2009. It is like a drug I guess. He is perfect and there are no other people like him. I have learned so much and I have transformed completely since I met him.

I'm not in love, though. Passion is just as real IMHO.

Unfortunately, it is a 24 hour roller coaster, every couple of hours I shift from planning to be with him, planning the details to dreading the consequences an affair with him could have on my career as he could get to impact it and I feel very protective. But, he would help me with it first, that would be his plan, and NOONE in the world can help me like that, I realized this yesterday. It's wrong as he is not single. The mood changes when it comes to him are that frequent, every couple of hours and they are very intense. The more the time passes, the more frequent they become and I believe this is not right when it comes to my mental health. I think he is just playing me most of the time, but, then I remember the sudden uncontrollable genuine rage on his face at the sight of me leaving before he was done talking to me one time right after he was done counting my body measurements and asked me to sleep with him. I was never able to stare at someone's eyes for minutes before.

I am also scared to let someone in that close, last time I tried something like that it ended very, very badly. This may be the primary reason for the sleep issues.

I thought about getting help to see if they can guide me though this, I must find a way to let go so I can work and study again. Studying his chat looking for flaws and traits I would not be able to work with helps a bit. I find everything so difficult because I cannot imagine myself allowing the risk of my career and financial prosperity to possibly be ruined out of vengeance. Never being with a man who could impact my life this way is something I was clear about since I was a kid. I am also afraid that if I go against my 9th house principles and have an affair with him, it will affect my second house and I will have to be poor for the rest of my life. This is because Pluto is squaring my Venus.

And it is not attention from that I would be lacking when he's gone, it's him.

I also got exams coming up and I ought to start writing my master thesis, so that might be putting pressure on me.

What do I do to extract whatever is in my subconsciousness?

Thank you again

Last edited:

ElenaJ

First off, I'm afraid I can't help you with dreams. Sorry.
Are you a woman, dreaming about this man? And is he alive or not?

ElenaJ

This sounds very much like a twin flame connection.
You say you've looked at the synastry between you? Are there indications of karmic patterns?

ALRESCHA

This sounds very much like a twin flame connection.
You say you've looked at the synastry between you? Are there indications of karmic patterns?

Thank you, yes, there are, my 12th house ruler is conjunct his Saturn by 10 minutes, I just uploaded the synastry, please scroll down to see more, I'm the red person

Should have included Lilith, mine is exactly conjunct his Mars and his is exactly opposite my Pluto

How do I resolve the sleep issue though, what d you think?

EDITED to remove the links to the charts

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Yes, the 12th ruler conjunct 8th house Saturn could be stirring things up for you.
Also, you have moon and North node in psychic pisces, which makes you pick up on things that you aren't consciously aware of.
He may be channeling in on this energies.

ElenaJ

Sorry about the autocorrect. These energies.
The sun/saturn conjunction is a strong one, and it is stimulating these subconscious houses. Your descendent falls in his 12th house. The sun/saturn occurs on the cusp of his 8th house.
So these elements, sun/saturn/descendent/moon/north node, are all energies that when they manifest themselves they automatically stir up the 12th and 8th houses.
They express themselves through these houses. So the contact between you brings the issues of these houses to the forefront of your conscious self.