How to find out what organ in stomach is the issue?

PlutorisingLee

Hope all are in good health. Three years ago I was very stressed and wished ill on myself and the second I did I experienced an awful stabbing pain in my upper right stomach. I cried and doubled over for hours.
The bad pain passed but a lot of symptoms followed: Acne, teeth decay,general fatigue and inability to eat anything I like.
Never had any such problems before!
Nothing major but enough to really impact my life and happiness.

I tried everything I can on my own or with a doctor.

How would I go about figuring out what organ hurt and what is the issue using Astrology?
My research shows it all relates to digestion area for most people.

I tried horary but got a pretty awful chart.

Thank you

Frisiangal

How would I go about figuring out what organ hurt and what is the issue using Astrology?
My research shows it all relates to digestion area for most people.

Look at natal chart for sign on Ascendant (physical constitution)
Look at which sign is on the 6th house cusp (physical complaints).
Then take a look at any planet in them OR the position of the sign ruler, and any harsh aspects made to/from them.
Look at any long-term transits hitting the 6th house, and/or to the planet in it or sign ruler.
Note any secondary progressions or solar arc directions occuring.

Transiting Saturn (rules skeleton = also teeth!), as planet of 'how much the individual in its physical body can take' was in Sagittarius a few years back. It would have made harsh aspects to any planet in Virgo (digestive and intestinal system, also dermatological issues), that could have seen the pressure that eventually resulted in a physical complaint.

Cancer rules the stomach area, although parts also fall under Virgo.
Usually, a harsh natal Moon (ruler all fluid) and its progressed/direction position can see the emotional cause behind any physical issues.

Mars can be the trigger of physical pain.

Or; an (anonymous name) astro. com chart with current transits, progressions and Solar arc directions posted here will be useful.

PlutorisingLee

Look at natal chart for sign on Ascendant (physical constitution)
Look at which sign is on the 6th house cusp (physical complaints).
Then take a look at any planet in them OR the position of the sign ruler, and any harsh aspects made to/from them.
Look at any long-term transits hitting the 6th house, and/or to the planet in it or sign ruler.
Note any secondary progressions or solar arc directions occuring.

Transiting Saturn (rules skeleton = also teeth!), as planet of 'how much the individual in its physical body can take' was in Sagittarius a few years back. It would have made harsh aspects to any planet in Virgo (digestive and intestinal system, also dermatological issues), that could have seen the pressure that eventually resulted in a physical complaint.

Cancer rules the stomach area, although parts also fall under Virgo.
Usually, a harsh natal Moon (ruler all fluid) and its progressed/direction position can see the emotional cause behind any physical issues.

Mars can be the trigger of physical pain.

Or; an (anonymous name) astro. com chart with current transits, progressions and Solar arc directions posted here will be useful.

Thank you for the explanation. I'm attaching a chart with transits, progressions and solar arcs. I might be missing what the real issue is and could be something else. i do know it is really impacting me and I haven't been my usual self.
I read and study a lot about health, diet supplements and tried all sorts of things but currently lost.

Attachments

• Prog chart.jpg
    Prog chart.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Frisiangal

How accurate is the birth time that provides the house cusps, especially of Virgo Asc.?
Is the chart of Eastern or Western origin birth?
Are you male or female?

It's interesting that the signs and planets I mentioned in the previous post are interlinked in the chart shown.

As physical problems do not occur overnight but can have an incubation period (settling inside) before they manifest as a symptom, I went back to look at progressed/SAD/transit positions 4-3 years previously.

As mentioned, Virgo Ascendant has associations with stomach and digestive system. Is it coincidence that sec. progr. Moon was in Virgo and would have hit all 4 angles, especially Ascendant, during that time.
Transit Saturn would have been doing the same.
There would have been an aspect between them that would have influenced the natal Moon-Saturn aspect to each other AND the aspects formed from them to other planets, including in Taurus, THE sign of physical security.
This would suggest an emotionally difficult and critical time, bringing endings that were concerned with the houses they rule, the 5th and 11th houses of the chart. The feelings of insecurity brought on could affect the physical constitution (Asc.) and meaning of the 4th house

When Moon-Saturn are involved together, indicating strongly conditioned behaviour patterns not easy to break and/or change, I incline to take in any importance of Saturn's traditional sign rulership, Aquarius. Aquarius is on 6th house cusp, that of physical complaints. Modern ruler is Uranus, strongly associated with those issues when the mind is unstable.

To begin with, you could think back to 2016/17 and a change that occured that you were not able to handle and accept, but got you so stressed (Sec. progr. Sun inconjunct/quincunx Uranus-Neptune!).
Could it have involved a parent-child relationship between you and another being?

Virgo is negatively associated with creating bitterness within that can turn the Moon ruled saps of the body 'sour'. Very detrimental to health issues.
Solar Arc Moon in Sagittarius was in an exact inconjunct aspect to natal Mercury, influencing the natal Moon opp. Mercury. An emotionally unsettled mind that had outstetched the elastic that could otherwise keep it in check??

Acne is the dermatalogical issue of Virgo's Association with the outer skin. The disorder resembles those inflamated 'bumps' that irritate. Often an allergy towards something.
An outcome of Moon-Mercury?
Moon is part of a YOD figure with Jupiter (bumps through growths) and Mars (inflammations) at the apex.

As mentioned before, teeth are seen as part of the human Saturn-ruled skeleton but Mars rules the molars, the grinders that help make Moon food, and similarly Moon impressions, palatable and digestable.
Scorpio is strongly associated with the rotting process … the natural process to allow things to die.

You could ask yourself what makes/made you so internally (Moon) angry(Mars) in intimately relating in a close relationship (Mars rules 8th, yet also trad. ruler of 3rd house) but do/did not voice (Mercury), that the irritation grows/grew (Jupiter) and comes/came out through acne, tooth decay, and general fatigue?

Everything is linked. It's not a question of a healthy diet and looking after the outer body, but also controlling and looking after 'the inner self'; something which a major planetary aspect does not yet seem to have under its control (Sun-Pluto), and enables Moon feelings to become the instigator of health issues.

And, of course, Virgo does have an inclination towards hyperchondriacism, which Jupiter can enlarge and over-exagerrate.
Yet if the physical pain in the stomach/digestive area continues to worry a Virgo Asc., a visit to the G.P. would be most recommendable.

:smile:

You might find this interesting to look at for particular degrees.
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/astrological-information/degree-anatomical-correlations.php

Last edited:

PlutorisingLee

How accurate is the birth time that provides the house cusps, especially of Virgo Asc.?
Is the chart of Eastern or Western origin birth?
Are you male or female?
Yes,it is correct and I'm female. I used regular placidus although i/ sometimes use whole sign houses.
It's interesting that the signs and planets I mentioned in the previous post are interlinked in the chart shown.
Funny:lol: I thought the exact same thing reading your last reply.

As physical problems do not occur overnight but can have an incubation period (settling inside) before they manifest as a symptom, I went back to look at progressed/SAD/transit positions 4-3 years previously.
Thank you! I actually have the exact date where it all went wrong. Of course, it is a long process but I went back and checked the date of the day in particular where the "stabbing pain" and my own wrong thinking got it to culminate in an actual physical issue. 28th of December, 2016. So actually a bit sooner to my previous memory.
As mentioned, Virgo Ascendant has associations with stomach and digestive system. Is it coincidence that sec. progr. Moon was in Virgo and would have hit all 4 angles, especially Ascendant, during that time.
Transit Saturn would have been doing the same.
There would have been an aspect between them that would have influenced the natal Moon-Saturn aspect to each other AND the aspects formed from them to other planets, including in Taurus, THE sign of physical security.
This would suggest an emotionally difficult and critical time, bringing endings that were concerned with the houses they rule, the 5th and 11th houses of the chart. The feelings of insecurity brought on could affect the physical constitution (Asc.) and meaning of the 4th house.
I was having a big crisis over my ability to be creative (5th house Saturn?) and being very blocked in combination of having no physical secure space to live(4th house/Saturn/parents). I was also having issues with the group of people I was meant to prove my creativity to (11th house?). I ended years long aspirations and decided to try a new career but felt I made a mistake and failed.
Wow!:andy:

When Moon-Saturn are involved together, indicating strongly conditioned behaviour patterns not easy to break and/or change, I incline to take in any importance of Saturn's traditional sign rulership, Aquarius. Aquarius is on 6th house cusp, that of physical complaints. Modern ruler is Uranus, strongly associated with those issues when the mind is unstable.
To begin with, you could think back to 2016/17 and a change that occured that you were not able to handle and accept, but got you so stressed (Sec. progr. Sun inconjunct/quincunx Uranus-Neptune!).
Could it have involved a parent-child relationship between you and another being
?

Aside from the big issue with my living space and creativity pains that fits what you describe...Let me look deeper. I see being very misunderstood in terms of my self-expression at the time. Although, that is a natal configuration always part of my journey...During that particular time there was no safe space anywhere for me and a lot of mundane daily stressors.
What I was doing was related to technology (Uranus? Aquarius?) and groups/the collective psyche.

I guess I sort of punished myself for not being able to openly express and connect with people...I was having some BIG ideas (Sun-ego?) that looked like my FATE (Uranus/Neptune?) and I was not able to accept that I would fail or no one wants to listen. I ended rushing into it like a bull into a brick wall:andy:. It seemed my life depended on it and my entire sense of Self (sun?).
I know this to be an illusion. We should not let the outside world dictate who we are and what worth our inner expression has. Especially on the commercial front where no one could care less about spiritual ideas. Regarding a parent-child...Only if ideas are our children and we are their parents. That being said, yes the 4th house area was not doing well at the time and made me feel worthless in particular in terms of having any ability.

Virgo is negatively associated with creating bitterness within that can turn the Moon ruled saps of the body 'sour'. Very detrimental to health issues.
Solar Arc Moon in Sagittarius was in an exact inconjunct aspect to natal Mercury, influencing the natal Moon opp. Mercury. An emotionally unsettled mind that had outstetched the elastic that could otherwise keep it in check??
I think that is exactly what happened! And the elastic snapped on the 28th.
Acne is the dermatalogical issue of Virgo's Association with the outer skin. The disorder resembles those inflamated 'bumps' that irritate. Often an allergy towards something.
An outcome of Moon-Mercury?
Moon is part of a YOD figure with Jupiter (bumps through growths) and Mars (inflammations) at the apex.
Is there a way to see what the allergy is towards? I'm a Taurus...I can digest a metal car with no issue on any day. Could Jupiter be the apex of this problem?
I understand letting go of bitterness and having compassion instead. I'm in a much better place now mentally and in all areas of life. The issue though still wont go away.
As mentioned before, teeth are seen as part of the human Saturn-ruled skeleton but Mars rules the molars, the grinders that help make Moon food, and similarly Moon impressions, palatable and digestable.
Scorpio is strongly associated with the rotting process … the natural process to allow things to die.
Interesting! I really feel taking this all in points out that I have an issue with being in competition with people (Mars? 5th house?) and that sort of created this problem.
I am nearing my Saturn return and worry it would get worse if I don't change something.
You could ask yourself what makes/made you so internally (Moon) angry(Mars) in intimately relating in a close relationship (Mars rules 8th, yet also trad. ruler of 3rd house) but do/did not voice (Mercury), that the irritation grows/grew (Jupiter) and comes/came out through acne, tooth decay, and general fatigue?
:joyful: this just shows how out negative thoughts come and bite us back! Positive thinking:innocent: I was very angry at myself and I basically cursed myself.
Does that sound crazy?
Everything is linked. It's not a question of a healthy diet and looking after the outer body, but also controlling and looking after 'the inner self'; something which a major planetary aspect does not yet seem to have under its control (Sun-Pluto), and enables Moon feelings to become the instigator of health issues.
Can you please explain what you mean about the Sun-Pluto (why Sun-Pluto?)not overcoming this and letting the feelings take over?

And, of course, Virgo does have an inclination towards hyperchondriacism, which Jupiter can enlarge and over-exagerrate.
Yet if the physical pain in the stomach/digestive area continues to worry a Virgo Asc., a visit to the G.P. would be most recommendable.
That is true...As you noted Aquarius rules my 6th house so doctors don't really know what is going on or just find it all strange. I tried that route many times but honestly ended up finding more health information online while the doctors just tried giving me pills and send me home.

:smile:
Thank you for the in depth reply and all your thoughts! :smile:

Last edited: