How do you predict fatherhood?

RubyTuesday

For a woman, things are so much more obvious in terms of prediction typically because pregnancy involves the body. For example, when I got pregnant the moon in my solar return was in the first house and the next year when I gave birth, the sun was in the first house in that year's solar return along with Mercury. However, with men, how do you know parenthood is approaching? Are there any indications in their solar returns for instance like there are with women? If so, what's most commonly seen? I'm hoping there are some fathers in here who can check this out and compare notes or something because I'm genuinely curious. lol

Ghost00

Banned
One thing to consider is sidereal 0-10° ♍. That is the section of the zodiac reserved for parenting. You take radix, advance it, consult ephemeris and move stars and see what is happening in any given year. It's part of a 36 zodiac division system.

CapAquaPis

In my natal chart, Jupiter is in 6' Virgo and Mars conjuncts it in 9'...Saturn and Lilith are also in that sign. Jupiter crosses the same degree every 12 years and years when my natal Jupiter return was in 6' Virgo was in 1992, 2004 and 2016 , yet I never was able to become a father. My only Saturnian return was in late 2009, it takes about 29 and a half years to appear in the same natal degree.

pathofares

Can Astrology dissect this situation:

Natal Mars in Cancer/5th Natal Sun in Leo/5th
Met a woman 2019, got to know her, she discloses to me a clairvoyant many moons ago saw her with a daughter, yet this woman only has 3 sons, and is divorced. She asked me for a daughter, after some consideration and interaction during the period of time getting involved with this blended family-business we had some sexy time, fabulous, she's due in April/May 2023, of course don't want to stick around for wah wah and nappies... Does it make sense that I have no children?
Because of this detachment, or am I about to get a surprise and end up imprisoned by this family bollocks?