Psychopathy/Sociopathy Indications

Venussian

I've been doing a lot of research into what can predispose one to being a psychopath or sociopath.

From my research I've found, on a basic level, that psychopaths are born this way, with genetics/brain makeup/possibly astrological aspects as well to indicate this. Whereas sociopathy is developed from trauma (and also astrological indications)

The indications I've found are as follows:

1. Hard Venus/Saturn aspects.

2. Hard Venus/Moon aspects.

3. Hard Uranus/Moon aspects.

4. Hard Moon/Pluto aspects.

5. Mercury/Sun Conjunction.

My suspision is that the following may also indicate:

1. Hard Mars/Moon aspects

2. Hard Saturn/Moon aspects

3. Hard Venus/Uranus aspects

Looking for input.

petosiris

Banned
I haven't done research on this, but by theory, at the very least Saturn/Mars in conjunction, square or opposition with Moon or Mercury that are in places ruled by or in aspect with Jupiter, or with Jupiter itself while he rules or is in aspect with Moon and Mercury. For predomination I use this - https://i.imgur.com/boCas8X.png

If you see Mars in the situation of Jupiter, but Jupiter as well, both should indicate the same. And when Moon, Jupiter and Mercury are all afflicted in this way (especially with tight aspects or with powerful maleficent planets), and particularly when they are disjunct with each other or with the Ascendant, then the signification is certain, more powerful and many times more dangerous, such as it was present at the nativity of Ted Bundy.

Venussian

Thank you for your responses.

This was a concern of mine, because after being accused of being heartless/lacking empathy I took the 40pt test for psychopathy and scored in the psychopathic area.

I personally do not consider myself a psychopath, but that's what a psychopath would think, yes? Because it's not like I know of any different way of being/feeling.

I've been researching astrology for the past 12 years in great detail so I reached out here for some input.

I do have this exact aspect you're indicating in my natal chart. (Moon Conjunct Mars in Gemini in opposition to Saturn in Sagittarius- a Jupiter ruled sign. Mars is my chart ruler and in the 29th degree of Gemini)
I also have a strong opposition between Venus in Gemini and Saturn, Uranus and Neptune in Sagittarius.
I also have all of the aspects I listed in my original post.

However if I'm evaluating myself as accurately as possible, i would say the reason I do not consider myself psychopathic is because I am capable of empathy. It's only for those I strongly care about, but it can be there. I think the distinction is I can switch my empathy (and all of my emotions) on and off rather easily. I can get charming when needed, distant when needed, etc. And I am always in complete control ove my actions and emotions. I never have outbursts. People who meet me comment that I'm one of the most stable people they've ever met.

I wouldn't say I have any violent aspects to my personality either, besides a self deprecating and dark sense of humor that makes many people 'concerned' and I'm quite an extreme masochist.

However, I do lack any sort of fear, I engage in a variety of risks reguarlly that would make most anyone sick to their stomach. And I also lack remorse. That's mostly because I stay in control of myself and never say/do anything I regret, and additionally, I believe everyone is responsible for their own selves. Nothing I can say or do should affect anyone else, and I live my life by the same rules, not allowing others actions or opinions to affect me.

Maybe I'm not psychopathic, just a unique person.