Can some one help me please

Southstingray23

I have quite a challenging natal chart. I had surgery on my head (meningitis) when I was 10 years old. Ever since then I have been experiencing nothing but mental anguish. Especially since 2016 was one of the worst years of my life. Now I seem to be suffering from crippling social anxiety, resulting in rejection and alienation in all social transactions. Known placements and aspects I have are sun and moon conjunction, sun and moon square saturn, moon opposite pluto, Uranus in the 11th, badly aspected saturn in the 12th. I would just like some advice. Plz tell me whats wrong, im dying to know. Seems like I have the proverbial "doomed chart" Thank you

https://astro.cafeastrology.com/graphic.php?type=24&x=1200&y=1600&index=66021027&lang=en

JUPITERASC

Hello, I see you were born on an auspicious day Jan the second, two score years prior to current date. I recast your radix in sidereal and cast 2020 secondary directions. Good news, you passed through a tough spot, things might ease a bit. You had Argent at mc with rahu warring against Or, Neptune, Hermes, Uranus and some of their invisible arrows they were shooting at each other caused collateral damage. The Pope is also opposing ac. Rahu still continuing war even though Argent is abandoning the battle.

I cast your 2025 secondary. The Pope is still sitting there afflicting ac so it's good that you reached out for help. Rahu at mc continuing war with assembly mentioned earlier, ruling sky but attacking Or.

Resuming discussion on current affairs, 2020-2021...Bad news, more challenges ahead witness big Nergal aspect on Lune and now Argent will leave her chateau and go to chateau she dislikes.

Interpretation: Let's talk. Pm me and we will get started. We need to deal with several serious yet conquerable challenges. Don't worry, you came to the right place. Here at Astrology Weekly we turn tragedy into triumph every day. I have potion for this at ashram and more to say. Together we can do it

unclear which planets you refer to when you say "Pope"/"Argent" :smile: