Any Interpretations Please

Guacosa

astro_w2gw_giacomo.52099.41551.png

Any interpretations would be appreciated.

Guacosa

I think I should just leave this here. I have some unusual aspects in my opinion. Venus conjuction black moon lilith. Mercury conquction black moon lilith. Part of fortune conjuction black moon lilith. mercury and venus conjuction black moon lilith. and some others. lilith in the 11th house. Okay yes a lot of it I know, but it's of interest to me. Also Barack Obama has mercury conjuct lilith soo yeah. Pallas conjuction mid heaven also pallas trine jupiter and pluto.

Last edited:

leomoon

View attachment 80716

Any interpretations would be appreciated.

You have a very nice mix of Earth, Fire & Air, not much in the way of water but with Cancer Rising, likely are extremely sensitive to your environment, meaning people's words, and trying hard not to take them to heart would be best. Except of course IF they mention you by name otherwise, try & think generically. :)

Your Uranus is compelling, in that its in a house known for problems at times, and conjunct the Royal Persian star "Fomalhuat" at 3 Pisces. This star usually promises you some type of "immortality", which means in today's world, the newspaper, the radio/tv news, some type of commendation perhaps (my grandson for example with Pisces Sun 3° received a Congressional letter commending him on producing a short movie in his school. Something like that could be in the life OR any other type of mention that others will see and know about as perhaps a write-up.

Other then this, your 29th° planets (is it the North Node?) shows a bit of criticalness because its the last degree of the sign. Not much we can do about it, except to accept our fate whatever comes your way. :rightful: Since its in the 11th house of friendships, hopes & wishes; and opposite the 5th (where your South Node in the same degree resides), and the 5th is about love affairs, recreation, gambling, things of that nature, or even your own children; The critical area of life will be surrounding these two houses. Perhaps not felt unless you track transits over time to these two sensitive houses.

Hopes this helps a little.

Last edited:

leomoon

I think I should just leave this here. I have some unusual aspects in my opinion. Venus conjuction black moon lilith. Mercury conquction black moon lilith. Part of fortune conjuction black moon lilith. mercury and venus conjuction black moon lilith. and some others. lilith in the 11th house. Okay yes a lot of it I know, but it's of interest to me. Also Barack Obama has mercury conjuct lilith soo yeah. Pallas conjuction mid heaven also pallas trine jupiter and pluto.

I prefer to see visually the BML, but since you are saying it falls in the 11th cj. Mercury and Venus, and then must square the 8th house of other's assets and/or control issues - and planets there, that does carry some weight considering its square to Neptune (I can't see the chart now), but could bring issues with being deliberately fooled by others or projecting (the Black Moon may be a projection), onto another concerning things which Neptune is about like deception, unclear projects, etc :pouty:

I find the BML very interesting and it was activated or triggered during the worse times in my life in ways I KNOW is very meaningful, but I never really figured her out. I just know it usually projects losses for us when triggered.

Guacosa

This absolutely helps! I'm just wondering about the True Node. Hahaha. I'm planning on becoming a youtuber or become an internet personality and that uranus conjuction makes me very curious. Thank you for this! I appreciate it.

Guacosa

I've seen everything negative that has been said about Lilith and personally I see her as just a frustrated anarchic character trait that can be controlled with a balanced and smart approach. www.imgur.com/a/kpGOHZI here is an extended visual representation

Guacosa

I would also say that I feel very much like my personality was framed on lilith as the basis. I always feel like her inside. I'm very tuned into the energy.

Sagittarius Jupiter

hi Guacosa, if you are male,

then this means (Psychic) that your instinct is always well harmonious with your wives (Sun relationship to your Moon)

you are a strong and good partner.

:annoyed: