Moirai: The Thread of Death

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonkat235

Did I say thank you? I can’t remember but if I didn’t: THANK YOU!!!

Absolutely dude! You’re welcome!! This is a really interesting thread and it’s so impressive you predicted within a week! Just wanted to shout out some support.

Take your time replying about details on the method btw. No hurry on my part. Excited to read when you have time!

Cypocryphy

Thank you, Moonkat. :smile: I have to reply to some people first. Then I’ll get to you. I have amalgamated or synthesized my own approach, some of which can’t be taught. I’ll have to explain further but not taught in the normal sense. I also used primary and secondary motion of the Sun. Sometimes I use nothing at all. That’s a fact. So there’s that.

Speaking of which, I’m curious .... 11/9/19 = Death for the “sign beith crooked in its step” and a crooked man we have. Prognosis, death by pneumonia, proximately caused by his broken bones. Virus, bacteria ...

If I were Mr. Carter, I’d request hospice before the hospital kills him prematurely.

We will see. This is a test of sorts. +/- 7 days due to a rounded time.

I want to emphasize that this date is merely a test. With an "orb" of 7 days, so to speak. The real date is the first mentioned (or first then second, rather).

Cypocryphy

Jimmy Carter is in the hospital again as of November 11th 2019.. your predictions are going along well as you stated

Thanks “OnTheBeach.” (Nice name! I’d like to be there right now.) So the 11th last month was surgery. Now we have beginning of December with bacterial infection. In the hospital again after last weekend. Thinking about it now it’s much harder for a man to have a UTI. I can only infer kidneys are failing. So the body is dying at an increased rate. The more he’s inside a hospital, ironically, the less he’s likely to survive. We’ll see. Makes me sad.

Anyway, I was closing windows on my phone and saw this. Haven’t got notifications, so just wanted to reply. Likely I won’t have time until after the holidays. But from my heart let’s pray I’m wrong now. 🙏😌💚

JUPITERASC

Well if you’re saying I’m wrong and that he’s been here before
and will come around, I certainly hope so.
But the stars say otherwise when he took his first breath and soul and body United.

I am not 100 percent accurate. Nobody is.

I’m not even accurate here as I was 6 days off.

But I’m right far more often than wrong.
Also, I’m not wanting to derail this thread.

I’m not sure if I’ll continue with it.

Maybe a couple more.

The next will have to be relatively young. Or young.
Regardless, let’s not go there and start on conspiracies that he’s still alive
and walking the streets of Belgium or some other such nonsense.
Not interested in what was but what is to be
Justice Ruth Bader-Ginsburg is a prime candidate for this thread :smile:
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/23/us/justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg-hospitalized.html

Cypocryphy

Justice Ruth Bader-Ginsburg is a prime candidate for this thread :smile:
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/23/us/justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg-hospitalized.html

Oh no. Pancreatic cancer? I’ll have to look at the dates for these as that would give a good ability to rectify. But I don’t know. This is very depressing. Death is obviously close. This is a case of “Will she not soon Die.” This is kind of depressing. I’ve come to a point where “I don’t want to know things.” Maybe after Christmas and New Years I’ll look. Does she have an accurate DoB?

JUPITERASC

Oh no. Pancreatic cancer? I’ll have to look at the dates for these
as that would give a good ability to rectify. But I don’t know.
This is very depressing. Death is obviously close.

This is a case of “Will she not soon Die.”

This is kind of depressing.
I’ve come to a point where “I don’t want to know things.”
Maybe after Christmas and New Years I’ll look.
Does she have an accurate DoB?
Ginsburg, Ruth Bader
Birthname Ruth Joan Bader

15 March 1933
Brooklyn (Kings County), New York, 40n38, 73w56 EST h5w (is standard time)

no time of birth :smile:

Cypocryphy

Ginsburg, Ruth Bader
Birthname Ruth Joan Bader

15 March 1933

Wow. A 24 hour time period. I’ve done this before but I won’t be accurate. Could be off by a month and have to have at least a 3 hour window of a likely birth time. Most likely I could get the year right but not the the hour and day or the month, even. It’s possible. But at this moment I’ve seen into my own future and as hard as this year has been, it will look like the best year of my life compared to next year. No. I won’t die. Not until 89/90 years of age (will leave it at that) but it will most likely be truly horrendous. So, likely I’ll be absent for some time not too far from now. If I have a moment, I’ll try to see if Ruth out lives Trump’s four years since it seems impeachment has tuned into a farce. (I haven’t looked/focused on Trump lately so that’s not a prediction.) Best thing to do for both individuals is to send prayers of love and support. The more people who do this, the length of life can be extended some. 🙏😌

Cypocryphy

Ginsburg, Ruth Bader
Birthname Ru IN th Joan Bader

15 March 1933

Okay. The quickest rectification ever. Here's her chart. She will not live past 2022 as that's the chart of a dead woman. Or she will be dead by then, before her birthday. Or is it 2021. I think it's 2021. So between 2020 and 2021; I would say May of 2020 or February 2021 the Notorious RBG will pass away. This is a very uncertain prediction In what manner I have not looked and haven't spent the time really. And the reason is that this is a quickly rectified chart. The point being is that a Republican Supreme Court Justice will be appointed again unless both Trump and Michael Pence mysteriously die or are impeached so that we have Nancy running our country.

Attachments

• Image-1.jpg
    Image-1.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Cypocryphy

Cypocryphy,

I'm interested to know how your individualised method of calculating death astrologically fares with these charts.

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Kray,_Reggie
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Kray,_Ronnie

I know, hindsight etc, but your approach is something I would like to learn more about, and whatever it is that might allow you to differentiate these two charts in such a way that the discrepancy of five years is explained.

Hello Mr. Theorist =)

I apologize if this is quick reply, but I'm super pressed for time at the moment. I'll have to come back to this. Actually, I'll say this:

I'll give a summation—I went back to the beginning, with what we know: Babylonian/Hellenistic/Medieval/Modern, in that order. I synthesized what works and what doesn't. That's 50 percent. With that you can get general predictions and readings but nothing specific except on rare occasions. The other half is intuition/psychism. I studied with a psychic detective for a little while. With that you can get accuracy. In fact, you can get accuracy in specific areas just with a general knowledge of astrology, if one incorporates intuition. (In fact you can get specific info without any astrology.)

This is an art, of course, and all art forms require talent. So there are Mozarts in the world and then there are "those who think they can sing." I suppose I'm in the middle there. However, I do know how to develop and get better. So I've toyed with the idea of teaching. I suppose I'd have to publish more.

Anyway, I'm reluctant at this point to share what I know to the public because what I know can be monetized. Maybe that sounds greedy or selfish. Nevertheless, I could use additional income in the foreseeable future, so this is an idea I'm still toying with, that of teaching my methods.

Speaking of which, Jimmy Carter hasn't passed away, yet. Not that I want him to do so. At least he hasn't passed away since last I checked. I haven't seen the news for a week cause I've been so busy. Regardless, last I read he's made peace with death. So he seems to be ready to leave this world of dense matter behind. I haven't adjusted any dates.

On that note, with my mind scattered and with the holiday season here, I've been stressed, having no time for anything really. It *****. But it is what it is. And relevant to that, I do not like doing predictions when I feel like my "antenna is not finely tuned" at the moment. I hope that makes sense. I feel I have to be relaxed and calm to be efficient and effective. Or CALMER than I am now, I should say.

Notwithstanding all that, I wouldn't mind sharing some things. I'll just have to do it when I have little bit more time. That's primarily why I have not posted anyone else's charts. I've looked at numerous ones but really haven't had the time to find someone where we would not have to wait a decade for any results. (Jeesh! That sounds morbid.) That's another thing, too. I always feel depressed when doing this. I've done it for (or on rather) other people that are not public figures. And I'm not 100 percent accurate. Maybe 80 percent. But it's allowed me to understand how it works. So I surmise in the future I can be more accurate.

Anyhow, I'm going on a tangent. As soon as I can, I'll share some things with you.

Talk to you later, buddy.
C.

conspiracy theorist

Totally understand mate - I barely have any time for myself these days. My query was in regard to a general overview of how you'd approach the charts, certainly not the annotated version. So if/when you do get around to tackling the question, feel free to share anything that won't also compromise future plans for monetizing your method. I wouldn't lay bare my intellectual property on here - there's enough people who would smell the blood in the water and appropriate it.

No rush.

Cypocryphy

another candidate :smile:

Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth II's 98-year-old husband
was admitted to a London hospital on Friday
for what Buckingham Palace described as a "precautionary measure."
In a statement, the palace said Philip was admitted for observation
and treatment in relation to a pre-existing condition
on the advice of his doctor
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/prince...spital-for-pre-existing-condition-2019-12-20/

Hey JA;

I wish I could look right now. Notwithstanding, at that age, is it “will he not die before New Years?”

Already the Winter Solstice has arrived, and President Carter has not passed away. I don’t think it will be long now for obvious reasons. The point is that I merely found the beginning of the end and not the end itself. I have not looked into it since the last date which coincided with his cranial surgery. And I don’t have time right now with a court case I’m working on.

The next person will be in his or her 20s. Jimmy Carter was accidental. I was looking at presidents and just saw that he was to pass or begin passing through a series of health issues. I still believe he will pass soon. It’s been very quit it appears on that front. No updates even about his recovery, which is unusual. And there was a hurried passing of a house bill that honors him a few days ago, which is wonderful but seems out of the norm to hurry its passing, as if it was done so he could see and have another joy to his life.

The point now, however, is to make a prediction that of a public figure who is no older than 49, preferably in his or her 20s or 30s. That will be difficult because of the time required. So this thread may lie dormant for months to come On my part.

However, with Prince Phillip. Let’s see. The solar eclipse will herald an assortment of events. Before the new decade, things are coming to an end in many ways with a “six planetary” full solar eclipse, under the rulership of :saturn: and the exaltation of :mars:

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

The final prediction on Jimmy Carter. He will pass this world on February 6th, 2020 at approximately 4:00 P.M. CST (ridiculous to do this with a rounded time but I'm sticking to my guns).

I have spoken :wink:

P.S. That's a tip of the hat to "The Mandalorian." I just mean that I'm sticking to this date.

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

Cypocryphy,

I'm interested to know how your individualised method of calculating death astrologically fares with these charts.

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Kray,_Reggie
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Kray,_Ronnie

I know, hindsight etc, but your approach is something I would like to learn more about, and whatever it is that might allow you to differentiate these two charts in such a way that the discrepancy of five years is explained.

Hey CT:

I went to look at this finally but my software is no longer working on my computer. At least this computer as opposed to my home computer. Anyway, these two twins were born 10 minutes apart. Ronnie died first but was born second and Reggie was born first but died last, by a difference of 5 years for different reasons. The former died by by a heart attack and the latter died by cancer.

The one thing that I think makes this somewhat of a challenge is that each time seems to be rounded, especially during 1933. Time is usually off even though recorded due to clocks often being wrong and whether the person correctly recorded the time. Nevertheless, we would have to assume that there is no mixup, that there indeed was a separation of 10 minutes, and both birth times are in fact not rounded. The times might not be rounded, and there might be more than a difference of 10 minutes.

So, I will try to explain my approach to this later because (1) I didn't realize it was a complicated situation and (2) I didn't know that today, for whatever reason, my software isn't working.

Actually, I did something really quickly. Hypothesis: the recorded birth times are most likely fairly accurate, but I believe Reggie was actually born 10 minutes later than Ronnie rather than the other way around. If that were the case it would explain a lot (e.g., the SRs' of each at the time of the first death are radically different, given the 2.5º difference of just the ascendant alone for both in the respective natal charts; each of which have different house structures too, depending if one is using a non-sign based house system).

I'll have to get back to this. I didn't realize it was two people as opposed to one and that they are twins.

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
The final prediction on Jimmy Carter. He will pass this world on February 6th, 2020 at approximately 4:00 P.M. CST (ridiculous to do this with a rounded time but I'm sticking to my guns).

I have spoken :wink:

P.S. That's a tip of the hat to "The Mandalorian." I just mean that I'm sticking to this date.

Thanks to the Lord of the heavens, Jimmy Carter is still alive. :smile:

Cypocryphy

Thanks to the Lord of the heavens, Jimmy Carter is still alive. :smile:

Yes! It's a miracle, truly. :joyful: Although I would qualify one's joy on whether the man is suffering or not. I can't imagine that he's not suffering. When I made this prediction, I was looking at presidents for another reason, based on Trump's administration. I won't get into that but, suffice to say, being embarrassingly ignorant of his health conditions until after the initial post regarding his passing; I have learned that he has been under continual chemo therapy and other medical palliative care to keep the cancer in remission. My friend, who's a doctor, recently explained to me President Carter's condition, and let's just say President Carter is extremely strong, in mind, spirit and body to continue his preemtive cancer treatments.

I saw several false rumors being spread that he had died. And CBS posted a video of his having terminal cancer several days ago, which is weird, because the video was made four years ago. I believe this is based on his (1) no longer being able to teach his Sunday biblical class at his church and (2) that he's not leaving the residence anymore. And to be fully honest, I am surprised that he is doing so well.

The last date I saw for his passing was in July of this year. However, I assumed that would be too long. I honestly have no idea what condition President Carter is in at this moment because he is no longer in public. I do believe December was the last time he attended his class as an observer.

There have been no updates since then, although his Twitter account has been active. That, however, doesn't say much because it's probably not used by President Carter himself. It's hard to imagine many people in their 90s keeping abreast on Twitter, or any social media for that matter, to get one's point across.

President Carter's activities for a couple months have been out of the public eye.

Nevertheless, I'm glad I'm wrong on the date of his passing. *hands in prayer* So long as he is not in pain or suffering for the sake of keeping others happy. I have seen this, too, and it is not worth it to hang on simply to make others happy, as hard as it is for anyone to say goodbye to someone whom they love and who loves them in return.

Last edited:

leomoon

Although death prediction has a long history in astrology, I think there are some serious ethical issues.

Richard Houck, who wrote The Astrology of Death Prediction seriously misjudged the timing and manner of his own death.

Jonathan Swift's Isaac Bickerstaff caper is worth noting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Bickerstaff

I thought it strange that Houck wrote that book, so sure of when he'd die, he even put a date down.
Like you said it was years (perhaps a decade? earlier)....and of a totally different cause.

I think he used mostly tropical (psychological astrology I call it), without using timing methodology.

He was proficient enough in Sidereal/Vedic astrology, and could have been far closer and more accurate using the Marakas in Vedic with the Dashas for timing.

I studied the Marakas just out of curiously, did perhaps 100 or more charts (of mostly famous people), who died in their early years, near birth , middle years (middle age) and lived well into old age. There is more definitive timing I think with Vedic. After all, they never change or expanded their astrology, so it is very well honed.

These charts (some of them and a rudimentary understanding of Maraka) I put into a Kindle book, "A Tropical Astrologer's Take on Vedic Astrology". I'm about as far from being expert in this lengthy and wide subject matter, but I like to share when I find something of interest to do so. THIS subject, I felt others might expand upon. I just don't think the 8th house in tropical charts quite cuts it. Neither does the 3 Moirae, which I use all the time and also wrote about.

Nice to see you again Wanderer.

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Houck,_Richard

Deb

Cypocryphy

I think he used mostly tropical (psychological astrology I call it), without using timing methodology.

Interesting statement. Incorrect in mine and many others’ eyes
But an interesting opinion, nevertheless.

If you read this thread, I predicted within a week that Carter would suffer a series of health related events that would lead to his death and was unsure if it would result in immediate death or a series of serious health issues. I predicted the beginning of the end but not the end itself accurately. That was using tropical, so I wouldn’t blanket statement that as psychological. I’m saying this not to support my prediction but to support the use of the tropical zodiac.

Moreover, while there is complete consistency in tropical, there is no consistency in Vedic because none can determine where the zodiac truly begins. The lack of consensus there equals that of the lack of consensus in house systems. That is a problem. In Vedic, the zodiac is merely as dependable as Placidus, Koch, topocentric, equal, etc.

Make no mistake, the time is near for Mr. Carter. Do not be surprised if sad news comes your way in the near future. This is his last year on Earth.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.